MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope we can keep Tillman but not sure if he will want to stay or if we will pay the transfer fee and up his wages. Along with Hagi Cantwell and Lawrance we would have some quality in midfield and add Kent if he stays we can play some good looking football.

We were struggling with a few key injuries and fighting on 2 fronts, with a thin squad.

I think we'd have won the league if the Celtic, sorry, SPFL board, hadn't stepped in to delay the fixture list, when they were on their knees. We'd have won the NY game and gone on to win the league.
This . Think it’s underestimated thr damage the 3-0 defeat to them caused us domestically . Not to mention the momentum it gave them they haven’t really lost to this day

That’s the flattest Armed Forces Day I can remember. It seemed like everyone was just going through the motions, fans and players.

I'll never get why people say this is bad.

We tend to be in full control of most if not all of our games and dispatch teams with relative ease. Can it sometimes be boring ? Perhaps, I also want to see us put 7 past a team every time. But controlling games and winning them is good enough, right ? Especially with a team that still needs a complete overhaul in the summer.
It's strange.. We're in control.. But also on he verge of total brain farts

And then we don't cut teams open

Just feel we're still on the verge of a few bad results

Thought the first half was some of the best stuff we've played all calendar year. The front 4 were brilliant. Disappointed with the 2nd half given the man advantage but don't think all the changes helped either.

Cantwell looked like he belongs, which is always a good sign for a player that hasn't played much.

Thought Morelos hold up play was the best it's been, but still could/should have had at least 2 goals in the first half alone.

Kent continued to really impress, especially in the first half.

How there are some out there who are still 'iffy' on signing Tillman permanently is beyond my comprehension. He's 20 and looks an absolute star in the making.

Thought it was Kamara's best game since the Europa Semi Final.

Big day or two for the board coming up. Beale needs backed.

1st time in a long time I left early. Such a boring slow laboured performance. The 2nd goal is an example of how we should play football but we have a team who all want the ball into feet with no one willing to run off them.

That's 10 games and our performances have been crap. The sooner we get the squad overhauled the better

Happy with the result , happy with some performances such as Cantwell & Tillman but we seem to be far too wasteful especially in the final third with the chances wasted, Morelos should have had at least two goals and so many player's don't seem to be able to read each other for the through balls , surely a team that have been together for so long should be on the same wavelength.

Thought the boy Daniel Phillips for St Johnstone was excellent. Also thought he was good against us last week.

I thought Kamara shaded it next to Tillman and Cantwell. I might be mistaken, but I thought Tavernier got the nod as official man of the match when it was announced at the game.

I went for Davies this time. Thought he had a excellent match. His positioning was spot on and he won almost everything he went for. I've ben critical of him in the past but not today.

Watching it back on the St Johnstone TV stream.

The wee plooky virgin commentators are raging with the refereeing performance.

Back