Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

Great result and overall the team did well. If it hadn’t been for moments of slackness we could have had double figures.
Surely no complaints from anyone today; well I”ll have one anyway - I wanted to see Grezda feature today!

sGet the feeling our manager wasn't too happy at HT even at 2-0 and laid it down to the players.

Ibrox is shaping up to be a horrible venue for visiting teams which is the foundation for a serious challenge.
It's been a beautiful Sunday.

x2qvdv.jpg
:D

Great performance scoring for fun recently.

Probably covered was thinking we shoulda had Grezda on when cruising, any mention of where he was?

Missed the game but the round up I read said Morelos was involved in 4 of the 5 goals ? That right ? Sound like we were very good today

Great result. Score line, performance, and punishing our rival's slip ups, we got everything right today.
Fredo played really well I thought. Everything he did was efficient, constructive or threatened St Johnstone. He was my man of the match.

Brilliant result, never in doubt. We played well and yet I still don't think we were anywhere near our best... That should be sending the rest into a panic... let's see how the scum deal with the pressure of having to look up at teams in the league. I don't think that they'll cope very well

Much better second half. Some of our passing technique was sublime. Haven't see such fun in passing for a long time and it brought goals. Five individual scorers today. For me, Arfield was my MOTM, followed very closely by Morelos. Great game and up the League we move.

Brilliant result, never in doubt. We played well and yet I still don't think we were anywhere near our best... That should be sending the rest into a panic... let's see how the scum deal with the pressure of having to look up at teams in the league. I don't think that they'll cope very well
Yip mate superb team effort and performance. A joy to watch.
And I think the tramps will really find it hard to up their game. They are injury free I believe so they actually are at the top of their game. We can have a great season with our current squad. Luvvin' it!!!

Brilliant result , brilliant day all round , very pleased :)

Where are the fainthearts who had us fukked after the scum defeat ?

That was an excellent team performance today. Morelos was outstanding. Some lovely touches and lay offs. Was watching on Rangers TV. Can someone tell me. Was Scott Arfield saluting the armed forces guys after he scored?

Great performance from a team who were playing abroad on Thurs night. Morelos totally unplayable and giving the impression of a world-class player in the making. We had the door locked on St Johnstone in the attacking sense with McCrorie sitting destroying their attacks to fcuk. The only reason StJ started creating more dangerous attacks is that we chose to weaken our structure by moving him and resting players.

Everything in our garden appears rosie at the moment. Bonuses such as seeing Graham Dorrans back in blue and Barisic’s injury being more minor than major are the icing on the cake. Long may it continue. WATP.

I posted that Flanagan, Katic, and Goldson had nearly cost us goals with slack play right at the time Goldson did during the game.

Then some idiot quotes the post after the match as if that's my match assessment. Bad show lad.

Very enjoyable game. It was good to hammer someone hopefully will give us a real confidence boost.

Getting the sense that if arfield has a good game, rangers have a good game. Thought he was motm today. He has a swagger in his play that has been missing for too long from Ibrox. Long may it continue

Nice to see Danny Swanson running straight off up the tunnel at the end. I assume he’s a crash barrier?

I posted that Flanagan, Katic, and Goldson had nearly cost us goals with slack play right at the time Goldson did during the game.

Then some idiot quotes the post after the match as if that's my match assessment. Bad show lad.

That's social media for you, anything you post at anytime will come back to haunt you.

If you don't like it, then change it...

Well done Tav' you just can't beat an early goal it changes the game in so many ways. We hit the goal frame 3 times so we were inches away from scoring 8. Look out Ayr Utd!!!

Not long back and have had a few beers and Gin to follow..follow.

I actually thought we had a few more gears in us today and can't wait until we really get going.

That penalty was the softest of all softest from planet softness wrapped up in an Andrex advert you will ever witness.

I thought that Foster looked like an alien.

Happy holiday weekend bears.

A good victory and we played very well at times.

The good news is that 5-1 result wasn’t exactly a performance that gave a team a hammering.

We click and stay clicked for 90 minutes and it will be a double figure result

What an afternoon
From the roar in the wee rangers club at 2/1 killie

To our match ,candeas an Morelos link up at times wow

Plus had 3 any time goakscoarers on

Arfeild
Kent
Tav

Kent was so unlucky

5-1 win against the team directly below us in the league at 3.00 p.m. today and your overriding thought at the end of the game is to criticise?
No it isn’t my overriding thought, it’s a single f*cking thought. If you don’t think the defence was slack then you’re stupid and unable to process positives and negatives at the same time.

Make no mistake, today had the potential to be a big banana skin of a game, even if they’d not been close to us in the table. The fact they we absolutely destroyed them without hitting top gear was magnificent. Lots of clever play today. I feel like I am watching a group of Rangers players worthy of the accolade. I feel like I am being entertained, and that the players feel the pain of losing the way we all do. We have fight, character, and heart in abundance. There will be some slip ups, but by god will we get better. I want every team shiteing it to come here.

That was an excellent team performance today. Morelos was outstanding. Some lovely touches and lay offs. Was watching on Rangers TV. Can someone tell me. Was Scott Arfield saluting the armed forces guys after he scored?

He saluted on Thursday night as well. I think it might be his new goal celebration.

Back