MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 18:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Poor from Roofe - sums him up since he came back. Not sure whether he is going to be involved much longer as he is offering less than zilch.

Absolutely embarrassing performance by us. Struggled against them in the last match.

Some of the players need to have a look at themselves.

Morelos should never have been subbed but saying that the players should have done far better.

Genuinely pathetic.

Last weekend aside our approach to the cups this season has been embarrassing. We have shat the bed both times at the first opportunity after becoming the clear favourites to win the competition

Face it, we’re not as good as we’d like to think. Great in the league and Europe, but this side is always capable of turning in an embarrassment of a performance like this.

Still plenty of work for the management and recruitment teams to do in the summer, as a result like thus is totally unacceptable in isolation and even worse when combined with the St Boo howler.

I just can't believe we can't see out a game that we had won. We never tried to keep possession in the last 3 minutes.
Take it in the corner and waste seconds, when Kent made that stupid pass into Roofe in their box, I screamed at the telly, what the hell are you doing?
It's mistakes like that........well you know, I'm gutted.

I mentioned earlier in the thread - the squad needs a bigger overhaul than some will admit.

Awful this evening. To not see that out was disgraceful.

Ever since Gerrards interview after the last game where he basically said all he cared about was this game after dropping points this was on the cards, that was a disgraceful interview and we deserve all we get for it now, disgusted

There's still a ruthlessness missing from this Rangers team. We missed far too many chances tonight and utterly shat the bed at the end.

Back