MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 18:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
A goalkeeper scoring just abouts sums us up... release roofe....hes wank anyway and injury prone. That was horrific and anyone who defends it is insane too....what the hell is up with us?we are undefeated in the league....oh ffs

Zander Clarke was incredible. A 1 man machine.

we did our usual negative tactics tonight. Zero runners into the box.

very impressed with Davidson, tactically ragdolled Beale and gerrard tonight

This is simply a disgrace no words to dress it up getting knocked out at home to ST Johnstone is not acceptable. We should be building on our success, knocked out by ST Mirren then this I’m totally disgusted.

That defending at their goal was fucking criminal. Morelos for Roofe killed us too, Roofe has been poor for a while now. Knew he was missing his pen as soon as he stepped up. %^*& that game to %^*&.

As much praise as the team and management get for winning the league, they deserve an equal amount of criticism for the cup performances. Absolutely shameful.

Played the game at at training pace.

Failed to see out a game after a goal in the last minute for the 4th time this season.

Gerrard taking off Morelos was a big mistake.

Tav misses another penalty.

Got what we deserved

Too fucking cocky and had it won before the start, and it showed. We don't have a right to just walk in and win stuff, we have to turn up.
An abysmal display from the kick off. They wanted it more and were prepared to fight. We weren't.
Don't even start me on naive stupidity with game management, and far from the first time.
A big, big wake up call.

Can't believe what I've just witnessed. Twice in 4 days we lose a last minute goal to f**king St Johnstone. Never controlled the game and barely deserved to win. Not marking the goalkeeper at the end defies belief - satnding there in flouescent green. Penalties absolutely woeful but you could see it coming.

Doubt we'll ever win a cup ever again.

A dreadful performance from us, not helped by yet another slew of odd reffing decisions.

But we should be able to beat teams of the calibre of St J with what is nearly our first pick team.

tbh, the Rangers players that turned up for the 1-1 draw against them in midweek probably put in a better game than what we got tonight.

Appallingly weak stuff from many of those men in blue.
A real lack of drive and gutsy leadership on the field -- something that MUST be rectified this summer.

Gerrard was right. Some of the performances have tailed off since the league was won.
He knew that, but yet allowed them to still give poor performances.
May be he just couldn't get them up for a 'double'?

This one is on Gerrard as well.
I'm afraid.

Too many today did not do enough to show that they wanted to win this game.
Or Wednesdays' either.

These players should hang their heads in shame.

This is simply a disgrace no words to dress it up getting knocked out at home to ST Johnstone is not acceptable. We should be building on our success, knocked out by ST Mirren then this I’m totally

Tonight is a footballing disaster for us but the league was everything.
The league isn’t compensation.
You get my point Tazza, the league was obviously priority but what I was trying to say is that we can’t excuse tonight or St Mirren because we won the league.

One of these days we will get a performance when every players is on their game. Just cannot see this side being able to lift themselves for games such as these. All credit to St Johnstone but we should have learnt from mid week.

We are all devastated mate but thats a ridiculous statement.
We won the league weeks ago and absolutely rightfully so.

Tonight was an utter shambles. Didnt look up for it from the first whistle. Their equaliser just summed us up in domestic cup competition for the last 3 years.

Diffuse the game. Diffuse the game. Diffuse the game.

How many times do you continue to make the same mistake before you learn from it.

We should have won. Usual referee helping them by not booking and sending off their players, but we should be good enough to overcome that.

What the %^*& is it with this team. When werebgreat, we're great but when one player fails to turn up, it's the same night as the feckin rest of the team. And that was pretty much our best team, what an absolute embarrassment. When we play like this one assessment comes to mind, too many players go missing

Gutted with that. Played out the penalties as expected.

To be in a winning position with 5 minutes to go and fail to close it out is pretty poor. And the manner of the goal was just plain embarrassing.

Is it just me or did anyone else notice Zander Clarke standing totally unmarked before the corner was kicked in? What was going on there?

This result has been coming for weeks. Our form has been up and down, unconvincing.

Total shit tonight and frankly disgraceful performance! we clearly didn't want to win the cup as much as we all as supporters did! I will say, I'm gutted we aren't in the Cup final and have been put out by the Saints. we had chance after chance and didn't do good enough..

I tomorrow, don't want to see the apologies from the players at all. They should do their talking on the park and actually win a cup!

We better turn up next Sunday like the fucking Galacticos. We are losing momentum. Tonight was an unforgiveable performance considering what was at stake.

Piss poor performance following on from midweek in the same vein. Essentially means that the remainder of the season is a write off. Still leaves that cup question mark hanging over Gerrard going into next season.

Back