MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You epitomise the worst in a Rangers fan

You really do
Not the only one, by a long way. I'll say this, if you want lovely entertaining, free flowing football, we're not the team for you. We don't have the players to do it and we'll never have the money to provide the high calibre you all want. Even those that can afford it, can't give it for every game.

This is the same forum that people still complain about going through a full season undefeated and still people moan about some of our performances. The most bizarre nonsense I've ever read on here and that takes some beating.

I'll take another win, end of. Only pop in here every so often to keep up on the match thread. There's that much drama, being turned into a crisis, I don't know if they see much of the game, for posting.

djPbFUy.png

How is it still 1-0?
Anyone in the media making a song and dance about why Rangers don't give away penalties need only watch that shitshow from Levein and his players.
Hardly in our half far less in our box.

Always tough to break down teams when they have a player sent off and they go into full park the bus mode. We've done it ourselves in a few games over the last couple of years away in Europe so I cant complain when we win a game 2-0 against it.

We were a few miss placed passes away from some excellent football and to be fair 5 changes with players who haven't had much game time never gave St Johnstone a sniff and won the match 2-0.

Chips and up the road.

Ross McCausland my MOTM.

Not the only one, by a long way. I'll say this, if you want lovely entertaining, free flowing football, we're not the team for you. We don't have the players to do it and we'll never have the money to provide the high calibre you all want. Even the those that can afford it, can't give it for every game.

This is the same forum that people still complain about going through a full season undefeated and still people moan about some of our performances. The most bizarre nonsense I've ever read on here and that takes some beating.

I'll take another win, end of. Only pop in here every so often to keep up on the match thread. There's that much drama, being turned into a crisis, I don't know if they see much of the game, for posting.
I can't get to games

I use the match thread solely for my dopamine hit of YAAASSSS because I can't wait 5 seconds for live score to update

But the things 'Fans' post, honestly, I have no idea how they live their lives with that level of pessimism and lack of understanding of football

Thought Dowell would romp the MOTM poll.

He was excellent tonight. Completely vindicated the managers decision to start him ahead of Sterling as his forward passing helped us create our best chances.

Would be starting him away to Motherwell off the back of that.
Best player on the park tonight

Thought Dowell would romp the MOTM poll.

He was excellent tonight. Completely vindicated the managers decision to start him ahead of Sterling as his forward passing helped us create our best chances.

Would be starting him away to Motherwell off the back of that.
Had a fairly good second half after a slow first half I thought. Got better and better as the game went on. Tav was my MOTM tonight again though.

Well done a make do and mend team. It will be a lot tougher at next game at Motherwell.
Its great to see the winning mentality we now have,

Not the only one, by a long way. I'll say this, if you want lovely entertaining, free flowing football, we're not the team for you. We don't have the players to do it and we'll never have the money to provide the high calibre you all want. Even those that can afford it, can't give it for every game.

There is residual fear from previous performances and at 1-0 anything can happen even against a team that sits in with 10 men.
However, I think big Phil has addressed that.
3 points. Onwards and upwards
Hopefully Lundstram was precautionary

Goldson's 5th SPFL booking tonight. One more in the next two games (you're 'allowed' 6 in the first 19 League games) and he faces a suspension (which wouldn't kick in until after the Winter break).
I would play him against Motherwell then if he avoids a booking in that game leave him out against County.

Three points. St Johnstone embarrassing parking the bus after taking seven points from their last three games. Seems we are scaring the wee teams again which is nice. Dessers led the line well and he certainly looks a fitter ,different player he was a few weeks ago. On we go to Motherwell on Sunday and puts pressure on the filth, which is nice.

I can't get to games

I use the match thread solely for my dopamine hit of YAAASSSS because I can't wait 5 seconds for live score to update

But the things 'Fans' post, honestly, I have no idea how they live their lives with that level of pessimism and lack of understanding of football
I hear you mate. Best to pop in and out, if only for your own sanity. Jack Nichloson, cuckoo, nest and FF match thread.

I would play him against Motherwell then if he avoids a booking in that game leave him out against County.
I wouldn't be averse to that at all. Need him at Fir Park as its the toughest of these three matches.

Be a bit of a b*stard if he ends up getting suspended for Easter Road after the break.

3 points, clean sheet, more injuries, Clement still somehow getting a tune out of this squad.
Momentum is rolling, let's keep it going troops and not dissect this one too much.
Rest for Borna, Lundstram (hopefully), Sima and Cantwell, Tav and then winning with a midfield of Dowell and Sterling/King shouldn't be open to too much criticism.

Back