MOTM Poll Rangers v St Johnstone - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm exactly the same. For a multitude of personal reasons, I can't go to games. Doesn't make me any less of a fan, but I cannot fathom claiming to love Rangers and spending my entire time online slating everyone and everything associated with the club.
I'm pretty certain on the match threads it's a moment for the obsessed mutants come out from their hiding and get their post counts up and rile up folk.

Glad to get the three points, but really concerned we’ve potentially lost Lundstram for a while in the process.

Dessers MoTM for me, got a goal and won a penalty on a hugely important night. Needed to keep the pressure on the other lot, and we did it.

No one really stood out as exceptional tonight. I had a real hankering for a big plate of chips after the game, sprinkled with salt and drenched in vinegar. Sadly, my air fryer was not an option in the poll. I would have voted for that because those chips were sensational and really hit the spot. Of the available options, I went for Dessers. Not something I thought I'd ever do.

No one really stood out as exceptional tonight. I had a real hankering for a big plate of chips after the game, sprinkled with salt and drenched in vinegar. Sadly, my air fryer was not an option in the poll. I would have voted for that because those chips were sensational and really hit the spot. Of the available options, I went for Dessers. Not something I thought I'd ever do.
Great confidence boost for the lad. Now. onwards and upwards. Not far to go now.

We couldn't see the game in our club; RTV let us down in our Wednesday night club in Londonderry - Follow Follow kept us up to date - I'm too old for this nonsense. 3 PTS and a wonderful 3pts. No arseing about. Several brandies after the usual pints - a fine cigar when I got home.

This league win will ; and we will win it, will give me and my mates connaptions.

I can't miss any more live games - heart can't take it.
God bless our Glasgow Rangers.

It was a tough match. Always expected with the Saints, whom I thought played well for 10 men. Not an easy game for us, especially with all the changes. Three points at this stage is all that matters. Performance was decent, given conditions and League Cup in Santa’s bag. Dessers , Dowell and Ross all gained above average cudos. Lundstram took a sore one. Butland - did he need to make a save all game? Yilmaz was poor. Not the answer. Sterling was given two jobs. Not easy, but did reasonably well. Our shooting needs to be practised more, for sure. Up the Road for Xmas. Will we be top for the New Year? Here’s hoping….

Tough match.

Tough watch.

Ironically we may end up utilising St Johnstone's tactics at the piggery, lets just hope we're more effective in implementing them than they were.

Routine 2-0 win after a tough Euro away game and a cup final. Not sure what folk expect.

Injury to Lunny major disappointment of the night (and Roofe).

Dowell deserves a mention, hopefully he can continue to perform well as looks like we will need him in next few weeks.

Dessers scoring and assisting again.

Thought Dowell would romp the MOTM poll.

He was excellent tonight. Completely vindicated the managers decision to start him ahead of Sterling as his forward passing helped us create our best chances.

Would be starting him away to Motherwell off the back of that.
Some of his through balls to press the defence where top drawer.

Positives for me.
5 different players in,and we still won.
It shows how Philppe has got them all playing for each other.
Negatives, Ridvan & Lammers,i'll leave it at that.

i thought we played well against a team not intending to play football we were direct and trying to play forward all the time their goalie had a good game bearing in mind that's the third game in 7 days won all 3 cant ask much more

Job done for tonight. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to all Bears wherever they may be. Off to Lloret now for Motherwell/Ross Co/ Septic games in Rabbie's Baar. Back home 3 Jan. 2024 is our new king's year. WATP
Have a good one, don’t forget Killie on 2nd. :))

from the last 2 home games

vs St Mirren - minimum 4 pull backs - 1 of us (booked) rest of them St Mirren - only 1 of 3 minimum carded

vs St Johnstone - minimum 5 pull backs - Goldson booked (rightly) - rest St J - zero booked for it - 2 were almost carbon copies of Goldson (halfway line with players covering)

add in the Hearts game with McAusland pulled 2/3 times and the infamous Balogun one

another file for the bulging reffed to a different standard

The thing witb Dessers is that he really is getting it.

Credit when it is due.

from the last 2 home games

vs St Mirren - minimum 4 pull backs - 1 of us (booked) rest of them St Mirren - only 1 of 3 minimum carded

vs St Johnstone - minimum 5 pull backs - Goldson booked (rightly) - rest St J - zero booked for it - 2 were almost carbon copies of Goldson (halfway line with players covering)

add in the Hearts game with McAusland pulled 2/3 times and the infamous Balogun one

another file for the bulging reffed to a different standard
Yet we're apparently the cheats.
You simply could not make it up.

thought Sterling had a good game in midfield. Very powerful and athletic player! Might turn out to be a gem.

I thought Sima had made a Horlicks of that chance in the second half but looking at the highlights he was clearly pulled. Should have been looked at by VAR. 02:47

Back