Match Thread Rangers v St Joseph's - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv

24ft x 8ft
VdrY5M0.gif

I don’t think Gerrard will be overly happy so far.

Although while it’s hard to raise the tempo on a tie that’s over the majority of this starting 11 I see as subs/reserves.

They need to raise it.

'39 - Morelos nutmegs a St Josephs player inside the box and lays it off for Jake Hastie who fires inches wide of the post.

Not unexpected but some of the play has been a bit slack. Obviously nothing more than a training session and nowhere near our starting eleven but not keen on swinging poor balls into the box.

Need to take your chances now with the options we have in the squad. Can’t keep missing open goals or you could find yourself on the bench.

How odd, I'm watching on RTV live and my Uncle rang to say he'd found a stream and his stream is 10 seconds ahead! I've refreshed and clicked live too. lol

I see the pathetic amongst us are having a right good whine again.

It's not been great but it's miles from a first 11. It's been ok and look at it another way. Some are young, raw, untested. They'd all improve playing with the better players, Docherty has been good and it's so about minutes.

Or you could stomp and stamp like a childish brat let loose on line....

Forward line not too sharp tonight and wide play not so good. Only Aribo from middle to front playing well.

'45+1 - Alfredo Morelos scores his 50th goal for Rangers!! A Jake Hastie corner leads to a flick at the near post from Goldson with Morelos waiting to pounce.

Back