MOTM Poll Rangers v Stirling Albion - 19:45 Friday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody fancy a shock? On Betfair Exchange earlier it was 165/1 Stirling Albion. Can never remember seeing a price that high on a football match.

Now 110/1. The draw is 33/1

Young King has been taken into the first team full-time. If he can't get a game here he'll never get a game. I expect him to play. Plenty of players who need match fitness will get game time too. I'm not too certain who is available.

Is Helander available yet?
Ryan Jack 2 weeks away ;)

Disappointed to learn that there are only 3 subs allowed. I think this will curtail involvement of King or Lowry, for example.

We looked sluggish on Tuesday. Players need to get their sharpness as soon as possible.

McLaughlin
Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Borna
Sands, Lundstram, Hagi
Alfie, Sakala, Roofe

This could turn out to be a wee bit of a frustrating game if the goals don’t come early. I’d like to see some fringe players given an outing - might see some real energy and desire coming from them in order to make the most of their chance.

Last time out:
Rangers 0 Stirling Albion 0
March 23 2013

Neil Alexander
Chris Hegarty
Emilson Cribari
Sebastian Faure
Lee Wallace
Lee McCulloch (c)
Barrie McKay (Kal Naismith 61)
Kyle Hutton
Kane Hemmings (Andrew Mitchell 90)
Robbie Crawford
Fraser Aird (Anestis Argyriou 77)

Not used: Scott Gallacher, Andy Murdoch
Came over for that game with my dad. Never been as cold in my life. Actually forgot how bad our squad was then

Surely we will see starts for the likes of Simpson, Balogun, Lundstram Bacuna, Sakala and Itten?

With Patterson away, who else but Tavernier can play right back, assuming we dont play Balogun there?

Surely we will see starts for the likes of Simpson, Balogun, Lundstram Bacuna, Sakala and Itten?

With Patterson away, who else but Tavernier can play right back, assuming we dont play Balogun there?
No point in playing Simpson when he clearly has no future at the club.

No point in playing Simpson when he clearly has no future at the club.
He was on the bench 3 nights ago.

Agree he should go, but an alternative way of thinking is why risk a centre back we might need soon when we're playing such poor opposition tonight.

Not the lineup I was expecting, I'll say that!

We going three at the back with Tav and Barker as wing backs?

Simpson, Barker, Bacuna, Itten... well, here's your chance.

Roofe on the bench. Hopefully a little indicator to Jamaica that he isn't match fit.

Back