Rangers vs Hibs - Sold Out! - Secondary Ticketing info

Greg Marshall

Amazing response from The Rangers support with the Hibs match on public sale from this morning and sold out already!

With Aberdeen and Celtic both sold out it shows the level of demand we have in following our team!

If you can't make the Aberdeen, Hibs, or Celtic matches please consider releasing your seat to secondary ticketing to allow other supporters the opportunity to go to the game.

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesLogin/Orders/orderReturnEnquiry.aspx

You will receive a £15 credit off of next years' ST from an adult ticket being purchased from your released seat for either the Hibs or Aberdeen match and £30 from the Old Firm game.

Is there any other team in britain if not europe that sells out a league game on the morning of tickets going onsale .

Don’t sell it Rangers sell it to me:D
How do you buy the secondary ticketing, is it just a matter of visiting the ticket office online in the hope they get put on sale.
Hope to hell I win the directors box experience in Club 1872.

How do you buy the secondary ticketing, is it just a matter of visiting the ticket office online in the hope they get put on sale.

The ticket office put them up in batches at periodic times over each day - so keep an eye out!

There are still tickets available for the Aberdeen match. Hopefully with the recent signings this will be another sell out.

Amazing response from The Rangers support with the Hibs match on public sale from this morning and sold out already!

With Aberdeen and Celtic both sold out it shows the level of demand we have in following our team!

If you can't make the Aberdeen, Hibs, or Celtic matches please consider releasing your seat to secondary ticketing to allow other supporters the opportunity to go to the game.

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesLogin/Orders/orderReturnEnquiry.aspx

You will receive a £15 credit off of next years' ST from an adult ticket being purchased from your released seat for either the Hibs or Aberdeen match and £30 from the Old Firm game.
A really good scheme this.
I'm making this up as I need attention: other clubs are reminding fans that season tickets are not transferable.

There are still tickets available for the Aberdeen match. Hopefully with the recent signings this will be another sell out.

Thank God we logged on this morning first thing and got the 9 extra tickets we needed for hibs

For Aberdeen unfortunaltey a lot of guys in our club cant get over due to it being midweek. We had 20 spare tickets for this but they are all away so hopefully other bears who cant make it will either give their tickets to other fans or go for the secondary ticketing

They are all secondary ticketing I believe
I'm not sure they are, if you look at the seats available.

They suggest they are normal matchday tickets which haven't been sold yet for the sheep game. You can tell by the fact that there are some 'blocks' of seats in the CD available for example. This is not secondary ticketing seats as far as I am concerned.

I won it for the Ross Couty game, one of the best days of my long years watching Rangers.

I’m taking the wee man up to Ibrox for this as his first game and went on at 9:20 to get tickets for him, me and my mate and his son. Could only get 4 together in the Club Deck!
Looked this afternoon out of interest and a handful left dotted around the stands.

Amazing rate to sell a match out at. Just feeling very relieved that I did get our tickets.

The ticket office put them up in batches at periodic times over each day - so keep an eye out!
Cheers mate, need to draw up a roster, me and my son checking every hour or so:D
I take it they just come up on the main Rangers v Hibs buy online screeen or is there a dedicated page for it.
Where’s Stan Flashman when you need him.

I'm not sure they are, if you look at the seats available.

They suggest they are normal matchday tickets which haven't been sold yet for the sheep game. You can tell by the fact that there are some 'blocks' of seats in the CD available for example. This is not secondary ticketing seats as far as I am concerned.

Having looked you may be right - we must be trying to get ahead of the curve for when they do sell out. Once they are gone the secondary ticketing will be available

Cheers mate, need to draw up a roster, me and my son checking every hour or so:D
I take it they just come up on the main Rangers v Hibs buy online screeen or is there a dedicated page for it.
Where’s Stan Flashman when you need him.
They are up on the standard page.

Hopefully we get a good number

It’s not what you know, but who you know, all sorted back to being chilled and relaxed:D
Thanks for your help Greg.

How does the calculation work next season? Will it show the discount when I renew my season ticket? This is the first home game I'll have missed in quite some time.

Does secondary ticketing only kick in when every other ticket is sold? By that I mean when all restricted view seats and single seats are taken. If so I think it would be better if they went on sale earlier, especially before selling off restricted view seats.

Last edited:
Gutted just in from work and already sold out. Wanted to take my son up for match. Will have to look out for secondary tickets

Gutted just in from work and already sold out. Wanted to take my son up for match. Will have to look out for secondary tickets
Yeah,check the official website often as tickets pop up for sale.

Must the 1st time for a while that all general sale tickets sold out on the 1st day for any game

Not including any game against Celtc since that doesn't make general sale

And you still get folk saying there isn’t the demand to expand Ibrox.

The demand is there, maybe not every match but the big games there certainly is.

slightly gutted that we've ended up in the club deck but I suppose it's the price we have to pay for success & i should be grateful that we got tickets at all.

slightly gutted that we've ended up in the club deck but I suppose it's the price we have to pay for success & i should be grateful that we got tickets at all.

When it's sold out and you get the NI Bears in, the Club Deck is as good as any other part of the ground and you've got a fantastic view of the game.

I for one wouldn't change my season ticket for any of the other stands.

@Greg Marshall Have seen quite a lot of fans on other threads asking if the SLO could get the club to advertise the Secondary Ticketing Scheme a lot better than what it is just now because there's supporters who still don't actually know what this is or how to go about it. Ideally when you click on 'Tickets' on the website it should take you straight here https://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ to 'Secondary Ticketing' with an option of what games you cannot attend.

@Greg Marshall Have seen quite a lot of fans on other threads asking if the SLO could get the club to advertise the Secondary Ticketing Scheme a lot better than what it is just now because there's supporters who still don't actually know what this is or how to go about it. Ideally when you click on 'Tickets' on the website it should take you straight here https://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ to 'Secondary Ticketing' with an option of what games you cannot attend.
Your account should also ideally tell you whether your ticket has been resold as an adult, juvenile or concession.

Last season I returned my ticket a few times and simply had to take the guy's word for it when he told me the discount on my ST for this season. Certainly seemed like a low figure.

My ticket has been resold for the Sheep game but I've no way of knowing how much for.

Back