Rangers vs Hibs - Sold Out! - Secondary Ticketing info

Your account should also ideally tell you whether your ticket has been resold as an adult, juvenile or concession.

Last season I returned my ticket a few times and simply had to take the guy's word for it when he told me the discount on my ST for this season. Certainly seemed like a low figure.

My ticket has been resold for the Sheep game but I've no way of knowing how much for.

Yeah, a lot of things could be altered quite easily on the website regarding tickets, should be made as easy as possible for fans, especially for new fans who have never used the system before.

Yet some say Ibrox is big enough already, we haven’t won a trophy for years & still get fantastic attendances, well done bears & as Greg says if unfortunately you can’t make the game let another bear have your seat, WATP.

Just put my ticket for the sheep game up for resale because I’m working away. Single seat in main rear.

Your account should also ideally tell you whether your ticket has been resold as an adult, juvenile or concession.

Last season I returned my ticket a few times and simply had to take the guy's word for it when he told me the discount on my ST for this season. Certainly seemed like a low figure.

My ticket has been resold for the Sheep game but I've no way of knowing how much for.
There's a post on this thread that tells you, might even be the OP.
Think its 15 quid for Aberdeen and hibs games, 30 quid for the filth.

There's a post on this thread that tells you, might even be the OP.
Think its 15 quid for Aberdeen and hibs games, 30 quid for the filth.
I'm well aware of that.

The problem is that they very often claim to have sold your seat to a juvenile and you end up with a fiver instead of the full amount.
You don't find this out until you go to renew and get told the amount of credit you are getting against your Season Ticket.

I'm well aware of that.

The problem is that they very often claim to have sold your seat to a juvenile and you end up with a fiver instead of the full amount.
You don't find this out until you go to renew and get told the amount of credit you are getting against your Season Ticket.
I didn't think of concession sales.
Pretty poor that, perhaps an option on the tickets availability should be looked at.
Some people will want a bigger refund, others will happily take a few quid knowing the seat is used.
Rangers have already got the full amount of the ST anyway so any extra from secondary sales is just a bonus.

Back