Official Rangers will play Manchester United at Murrayfield, Edinburgh on Saturday, 20 July 2024 in a pre-season friendly match.

Imagine this place in 1994/95 at the club charging £40 for the 2 day Ibrox tournament including a Man Utd aggro match played mainly by reserves on Day 2.

Lots paid it (I was a juvenile)

Man Utd know there fans down south wouldn’t be daft enough to pay between £40-£70 to watch there reserves at Old Trafford in a friendly so bring them to places like Edinburgh and Dublin instead to satisfy there armchair fans and half and half scarf tourists. There star player will be a guy who played 10 times for us on loan.
This.

Each to there own whether people choose to pay for this or they dont. But i for sure will not be paying 40-70 quid to watch a game that means nothing. I recently paid £46 for a europa league last 16.
Is what it is, I suppose. If that's the price so be it.

I'll be going along to enjoy my day out and support my team, friendly or Europa.

Filling up.

People taking the cheap ticket areas. Those lower corner ones are higher priced.

Broadly speaking its close to the prices they charged last season for Lyon v Man Utd at Murrayfield. Not sure who the hosts/organisers are but they clearly feel they can make money out of it. That one pulled a crowd of circa 48.5k and they will get a lot more for the Rangers game.

Liverpool v Napoli the year before pulled in circa 65k.
Man utd v lyon was midweek with 2pm ko or something too

We have the North Stand end, Man Utd have the South Stand end.

Imagine the middle will be neutral
Basically the Celtic Park treatment
Bit behind the goals with the rest unsighted by the TV cameras
Can’t believe club didn’t ask for the corner facing the TV cameras

Man Utd know there fans down south wouldn’t be daft enough to pay between £40-£70 to watch there reserves at Old Trafford in a friendly so bring them to places like Edinburgh and Dublin instead to satisfy there armchair fans and half and half scarf tourists. There star player will be a guy who played 10 times for us on loan.
Nee naw, nee naw.
*Their.

Got the email but no tickets now available

Tried again 5 minutes later and plenty of tickets were available

Will give this a miss a flight/hotel prices are very high and it’s over £50 a ticket after add ons

I have no email from Rangers regarding this.

Anyone else the same despite being on mygers?
Aye I'm the same

Hoping it arrives at some point tonight - although still deciding if I want to pay the price
Same mate, i only ever seem to get emails with MyGers points updates.

You don't need to wait for any link in an email. Its been posted on here multiple times:

Back