Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Broadwood easy enough to get parked at? Know the club have released info on parking but just wondering where the best place is to park?

Is Broadwood easy enough to get parked at? Know the club have released info on parking but just wondering where the best place is to park?
Lots more stewards at the car park just now than usual but you can get parked. There is also the parking around the back of the ground where the signs direct football traffic too.

Lots more stewards at the car park just now than usual but you can get parked. There is also the parking around the back of the ground where the signs direct football traffic too.

Cheers we are just about to leave to go to the game so hopefully be OK when we get there.

Scrappy start to the game.

We've been in reasonble control without offering much at all. Similar to the mens team actually.

City look fitter / first to the ball at times.

It's about as strong a starting XI as we could hope for. They need to make the breakthrough soon before it turns in to the same as the game against City at Petershill earlier in the season.

Still think McLauhlan is a massively weak link in our defence. Would far rather see Nolf in when she's back fit and Nic Doc at right back.

Daniellson has to be far more imposing too given her physical advantage.

Last edited:
That annoys me
Hill crunches their player, not a foul
City player on the deck, her teammates play on
As soon as we have it, ref blows

If her team play on the ref should as well as it wasnt a head injury

Not a regular watcher of the women's side, but it seems familiar from the small amount I have seen in the last few seasons. Must be infuriating to watch on a week to week basis, because players seem to show some really nice play one second and then let themselves down with some basic errors the next. I know that Jane Ross is out injured, but anytime I've watched we look like we like any kind of presence up front

Better team but they look like they are content with the draw and happy to try and hit on the counter. I thought that was a penalty personally. Hay should have passed it into the goal near post in what has been the best chance of the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back