Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a talented group of ladies and girls who clearly should be doing much, much better, and are capable of doing much better under a new manager who knows what he is doing, he has his favourites, some stupendous tactics and makes some baffling decision's. He should have been gone earlier this season if not before. He's ripping the heart out of them.

It's not about the genuine criticism with all though is it ? Genuine criticism is welcome, deserved and valid it's clearly way more than that with some sadly, not suggesting you either.

But then I’d suggest you’re being precious still.

Again… a week on Saturday…Celtic score a 96th minute equaliser.

Will you put everything folk say as “genuine criticism”?

Of course not. It will be visceral, heat of the moment fury.

Why do you think reactions tonight should be more tempered ?

I have voiced my opinion on it before and I still stand by it. There’s a lot rotten and needs to be change but the one thing I’d say is there’s a reason people like Malky Thompson are being papped to work with the women’s team.
So, what's the reason?

Hold on a minute here, there are head butts being dished out the the women's OF games?

Worth every penny

Why would you think of doing that after the FT whistle?!

Sacked in the morning = do not pass go.

Stupid man.

Reactions: VGM
Hagi is a proper Rangers man, just one of us.

What he did was wrong but he cares.
I think there will be mitigating circumstances and suggest he reacted to something that was said to him/ Rangers bench by the rat of a celtic manager

I can understand the frustration of the regulars when the big game ‘experts’ join the thread.

But ultimately it’s about growing the interest and these are the games that bring people in to start.

As for the headbutt, I’ll guess that yahoo made some snide comment. Doesn’t negate the response, though.

I think there will be mitigating circumstances and suggest he reacted to something that was said to him/ Rangers bench by the rat of a celtic manager

I’m not saying it was acceptable what he did but he’s clearly been provoked. He’ll probably get the sack, there’s no denying it.

I would disagree you might be his mate but the guy is unquestionably a arshole your mate or not.your endorsement means fck all he is representing Glasgow Rangers live on SKy TV and has embarrassed Rangers FC

I wouldn’t say I’m a mate or he’s a mate, I don’t know him personally but I know of him. There’s been a lot of more high profile people at our club do similar or worse and let the club down on much bigger stages than a women’s game on a Monday night.

I wonder if you refer to them as arseholes too?

Football is full of emotion. These kinds of things happen regularly even if it’s wrong. I can almost guarantee the Celtic manager has said something to provoke that reaction.

He's going to be sacked, regardless of what was said or wasn't. Celtic manager wasn't even looking at him.

An embarrassment to himself, the club and the game in general.

He's going to be sacked, regardless of what was said or wasn't. Celtic manager wasn't even looking at him.

An embarrassment to himself, the club and the game in general.
Couldn't agree more, anyone saying otherwise is clearly at it.

Like the men's team, too many of the new signs have added depth, but not enough quality.

Changes needed in the Summer, starting with a keeper.

I wouldn’t say I’m a mate or he’s a mate, I don’t know him personally but I know of him. There’s been a lot of more high profile people at our club to similar or worse and let the club down on much bigger stages than a women’s game on a Monday night.

I wonder if you refer to them as arseholes too?
So you seem to be trying to condone such behaviour on the basis that similar acts of stupidity have occurred in the men's game,bed time your digging a hole

So you seem to be trying to condone such behaviour on the basis that similar acts of stupidity have occurred in the men's game,bed time your digging a hole

You are miles off it. I haven’t once condoned it. I don’t know how many times I’ve said it was wrong which seems to be being conveniently ignored.

However I think the reaction to it, specifically yours, is somewhat OTT.

There are no mitigating circumstances that lead you to headbutt someone in the back of the head. If he's said something pull him up and if you need to go toe to toe but coming in blindside, nah not for me. A coward

If you could watch more than grainy footage of the 1920s, never mind the 1870s you'd see how shite people were back then compared to now. The women's game is in its infancy here and they're about a century behind where men are now with increased funding and participation, increasingly disciplined tactics and better players will see them get better.
I think you're stretching the point.

I believe women's football has a valid place in sport, but it's restrained by the fair sexes physical limitations.

Everything about the game is configured to men's attributes. If women's football is to make a mark, they need to play on specific pitches, sized to their needs. That's not sexist, it's just the way it is.

And there's still the need to overcome the perception of football. I'm disappointed tonight that a Rangers team has screwed up a result that should have been in the bag. But am I heartbroken, no, only annoyed, because honestly, it doesn't matter enough to me, it's like a reserve result from years ago.

Rangers drawing or losing on Saturday, I'm throwing a tantrum and my weekend's up the slates, because it's, well . . . Rangers.

That's just the way it is, and probably always will be.

You are miles off it. I haven’t once condoned it. I don’t know how many times I’ve said it was wrong which seems to be being conveniently ignored.

However I think the reaction to it, specifically yours, is somewhat OTT.
You have your are trying to make excuses for his stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back