Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have your are trying to make excuses for his stupidity

All I am saying is he’s been provoked. Without a doubt. He was wrong what he did and he’ll likely be sacked knowing how things work at the Training ground and that’s fair enough but my original point stands. He’s a good Rangers man, just like all of us on here and the majority of us on here have probably done similar in situations like that in our lives. I am not condoning it whatsoever but he will have 100% been provoked. He would not have done that just for the sake of it and has had a rush of blood which he’ll pay for.

Personally, I wouldn’t be calling him an arsehole when you don’t know all the facts. You are correct saying it’s stupid what he’s done but like I said you probably didn’t say similar to more well known people associated representing our club who have done similar or worse.

Get Matondo to do this next Saturday so we can sack him too……

In all seriousness, provoked or not, it’s a heads gone and he’s going to be in some deep s*** after that (regardless of how much contact he makes)

Surprised it’s taken this long for someone to try land one on they c****. A good few have deserved it over recent years

All I am saying is he’s been provoked. Without a doubt. He was wrong what he did and he’ll likely be sacked knowing how things work at the Training ground and that’s fair enough but my original point stands. He’s a good Rangers man, just like all of us on here and the majority of us on here have probably done similar in situations like that in our lives. I am not condoning it whatsoever but he will have 100% been provoked. He would not have done that just for the sake of it and has had a rush of blood which he’ll pay for.
You've attacked someone from behind after being provoked?

Has anyone said anything else? Chinese whispers here
The principle of Chinese Whispers is that it is spoken thus people hear something different so when it gets to the end point, due to the nature of whispering, what was said changes to something completely different. On here, and any other digital forum what was posted at the start stays the same so it's unchangeable.

You can't be running about throwing your head about at the women's (or any) football mate B-D

Malky would be so much more suited to the B Team or under 18s for me. He’d be good with the young boys. No coincidence that he’s not.

He's a dinosaur so wouldn't be particularly good for that either.

Was known for trying to joy-stick coach players in his previous stint as a youth coach.

Malky would be so much more suited to the B Team or under 18s for me. He’d be good with the young boys. No coincidence that he’s not.
Malky isn't a yes man. He wouldn't accept the shite dished out by certain high heid yins at the Academy.

He's a dinosaur so wouldn't be any use for that either

I disagree. In my opinion and again I’ve shared it loads is a lot of our youth team and young players have a terrible attitude and get away with murder whilst representing our club. Standards aren’t what they should be and someone like Thompson is needed.

Hes in a privileged position,a professional not to be provoke, as I previously posted hes representing Rangers not working on a building site,no ecuses he
Has embassrsed the club

I disagree. In my opinion and again I’ve shared it loads is a lot of our youth team and young players have a terrible attitude and get away with murder whilst representing our club. Standards aren’t what they should be and someone like Thompson is needed.

You're entitled to your opinion but while there's a lot of problems in our youth system, low standards aren't improved by having poor coaches.

Personally, I wouldn’t be calling him an arsehole when you don’t know all the facts. You are correct saying it’s stupid what he’s done but like I said you probably didn’t say similar to more well known people associated representing our club who have done similar or worse.
Totally agree but, I hope an apology is enough and he isnt sacked.

Hes in a privileged position,a professional not to be provoke, as I previously posted hes representing Rangers not working on a building site,no ecuses he
Has embassrsed the club
Well if it was down to your way of thinking, then many top players and managers would have been kicked out the game over the years.

I'll start off with cantona, there are many more.

First ever women's game I've been to and actually enjoyed it tonight. Sure it's nothing like as good as the mens game but a few of the girls had some nice touches, decent passes and could put in a good cross, the 2 blondies on the left side were particularly good. That last minute equaliser was keystone cops stuff mind, and a real sickener after being the best team most of the match and missing a few sitters.

Hasn't the wee fanny Alonso got previous for snide behaviour? I can't remember what, but I'm sure he was called out for something typically Celtc-like before.
He may well have (I seem to recall something previously too) - but there's no excuse for that. That was embarrassing and needs to be dealt with.

For me, failing to show any fight in a cup final versus the paedos is a bigger sackable offence than the women’s team coach losing the head a bit and trying to land one on the terrorist manager tbh

This thread is nuts.

People defending an employee head butting an individual at their place of employment because “he’s a Rangers man”.

Some blaming Ross Wilson for sabotaging the women’s team by kicking a coach off the boys side for having an opinion, instead of just out of the club.

And others who are still using the racist idiom “Chinese Whispers” in 2023.

Ive just seen the video. Head butt ffs has anyone actually ever seen a real head butt. More like a fresh air movement. Its like 0 on the reichter scale of headbutts. Embarrassing to say it is

This thread is nuts.

People defending an employee head butting an individual at their place of employment because “he’s a Rangers man”.

Some blaming Ross Wilson for sabotaging the women’s team by kicking a coach off the boys side for having an opinion, instead of just out of the club.

And others who are still using the racist idiom “Chinese Whispers” in 2023.
In fairness, that post didn’t defend nor condone the action.

All it referred to was the fact that Craig is indeed as much a Bluenose as any other.

He will regret what happened more than anyone this morning.

Just saw the Celtic goal on the news, what was the keeper doing?

Women's football is pretty poor but they can put some good passing moves together but every game I've watched the keepers have been awful.

Last edited:
Just saw the Celtic goal on the news, what was the keeper doing?

Women's football is pretty poor but they can put some good passing moves together but every game I've arched the keepers have been awful.
That's what I thought,, wandering away out to no man's land.

That's a sacking offence imo. All the threads on here about parents conduct at youth football, setting examples etc, and here we've got a so called football manager who thinks he should use his head to get the attention of another manager.

Nuts. You can defend rangers fans and rangers men all you want, but that's an absolutely terrible example to be setting in any football setting, never mind women's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back