Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Lucky bastards. Thought we were poor today but really ought to have drawn in the end. Can't believe Arnott played the full game the worst I have seen her offered nothing offensively or defensively.

Hope we can get McLauchlan and MacLean back soon although by all accounts MacLean may not play again this season.

What I don’t understand is skilled players having no genuine impact on games .
What’s the point of having it then ?

I won’t mention specific names but if you can’t do it in the moment then you aren’t a rangers player . Same as all our teams .

Bad time to have your first defeat of the season but the better team on the day won.We were terrible defensively in the first half.

Jo needs to take a huge part of the blame for that . Not starting Mia and Ross and not protecting our right back position . Fife poor for the 1st goal and a definite penalty not awarded to us .
Keep the Heads up ladies for a big push til the end of the season.

lizzie arnot is a shadow of the player she once was imo
She does a massive amount of running in that game today imo but quality contributions were not evident. Not the only one . You can see who exactly has it and who does not so I am surprised at some of the players still in the squad .

Lucky bastards. Thought we were poor today but really ought to have drawn in the end. Can't believe Arnott played the full game the worst I have seen her offered nothing offensively or defensively.

Hope we can get McLauchlan and MacLean back soon although by all accounts MacLean may not play again this season.
Rachel is key player and personality .

I think it may have been an error to play LM in that right back three role but I’m not sure what options they had I don’t see enough to make even a guess .

For me I expect a lot more actual numbers from RR not only the wide players who have more obvious defensive duties too

Rachel is key player and personality .

I think it may have been an error to play LM in that right back three role but I’m not sure what options they had I don’t see enough to make even a guess .

For me I expect a lot more actual numbers from RR not only the wide players who have more obvious defensive duties too

Only other option was the kid Austin
Hence why Tess is CB just now as well

jo has to see that when we play them we need pace
Arnot is done for that, cornet and mcloughlin offer little too

Macauley and McCleary would have been better options starting

She does a massive amount of running in that game today imo but quality contributions were not evident. Not the only one . You can see who exactly has it and who does not so I am surprised at some of the players still in the squad .
McLearly looks a good player but doesnt seen to get much game time in the games ive seen.

Back