Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Well done our Girls! First trophy of the season in the bag.

While still not at our free flowing best a thoroughly deserved win nonetheless. Credit though to Thistle who particularly in the first half had a real go and scored a peach of a goal only bettered by our own Rachel Rowe strike. Fair to say we ran out comfortable winners in the end.

It was fantastic to see the real togetherness from the whole squad including Rachel McLachlan and Kirsty McLean after the final whistle. I’m not sure if anyone else witnessed it but at one point Rachel lifted Kirsty on to her back. I was shouting at the TV “put her down you’re both injured and we need you back pronto”. Hopefully a sign their not too far away.

One Trophy in the bag two more to go.

As above, Brian Graham deserves a bit of credit for the way he’s coached thistle this season. Listening to pre/post match interviews make him come across a genuine bloke, which is refreshing.

Delighted for the girls, they’ve deserved it for the hard work and Potters trophy haul is well and truly underway.

Still on a high from yesterday, thoroughly great day! Hoping that the win yesterday fires the team up to finish the job in the league and Scottish Cup now.

Getting Kirsty Howat back on the pitch is a huge bonus, hopefully Rachel M will be back soon too.

Already looking forward to Sunday!

Took my Brother, Niece and Daughter to this yesterday, brilliant day out all round made all the sweeter with the result and being right in front of the trophy presentation. 2/3 years ago I’d of never attended a woman’s game but I’ve been to 2 now and wasn’t totally disappointed! The girls played very well yesterday but it’s refreshing how much fan engagement they have.

One downside from yesterday was no matchday programme for sale, I know you can download/view a digital version but it’s not the same, my daughter and niece were looking for one as a memento of the day.

Just curious.
Did any of our men's first team go there to support the ladies?
Not aware of any of them being there, either from seeing them myself or hearing from others. Saw a few of them posting congratulations on social media though, including Jack Butland and Phil Clement.

It's a bit different maybe for them going to see the women, as they might not be left alone the same way the women can go to support the men at Ibrox or away games with a bit less hassle.

Well at least I sincerely hope the ladies got a warm welcome back by the fella's today.
Or when ever the ladies return back to Auchenhowie.
SO deserved!

Hi, looking for advice and not sure how to get that from the club. I want to buy the split ticket bundle for me and the granddaughter. As a MyGers member and season ticket holder can get one for myself, but can't for the life of me see how to add one for her. Has anyone had this problem and solved it?? I had the same issue at the start of the season when buying season ticket, and in the end just gave up. Any advice, PS I do accept this might be user error!!

Hi, looking for advice and not sure how to get that from the club. I want to buy the split ticket bundle for me and the granddaughter. As a MyGers member and season ticket holder can get one for myself, but can't for the life of me see how to add one for her. Has anyone had this problem and solved it?? I had the same issue at the start of the season when buying season ticket, and in the end just gave up. Any advice, PS I do accept this might be user error!!
I doesn’t help, but here’s the news release they made on this topic.

Have you tried updating the basket after adding each ticket?

I doesn’t help, but here’s the news release they made on this topic.

Have you tried updating the basket after adding each ticket?
thanks for that, I have used a few links they all take me to the same purchase page, and I can't see how to add a concession. In the old days I would have phoned ticket office, but that seems to have gone, and leaving a message is pointless.

thanks for that, I have used a few links they all take me to the same purchase page, and I can't see how to add a concession. In the old days I would have phoned ticket office, but that seems to have gone, and leaving a message is pointless.
Yeah, can’t phone ticket office only email. If you’re near Glasgow I think it’s open on Thursday/Friday normally. Friday might be hit or miss this week though.

Can use the Contact Us link on the official website to message them.

I can see your issue, I’ve just logged in and it only has Adults.

Probably easiest thing to do is register her for an online account (doesn’t have to be MyGers) and link her to your family and friends. Then add two to the basket and change the customer to her on one of them. It may then automatically generate a child ticket and price.

Last edited:

"Supporters should note the final Old Firm fixture of the campaign will now take place on Monday, May 6 at 12 noon."

Midday on a Monday for the last Old Firm of the season is mental for those with work commitments

But from a selfish point of view I'm glad it guarantees no clash with the First Team fixtures that weekend

"Supporters should note the final Old Firm fixture of the campaign will now take place on Monday, May 6 at 12 noon."

Midday on a Monday for the last Old Firm of the season is mental for those with work commitments

But from a selfish point of view I'm glad it guarantees no clash with the First Team fixtures that weekend
Bank holiday Monday.

Hopefully after the men's team secure the title that weekend.

I can see why they think it’s okay to have it that day but at least half of our group that attend regularly will be struggling to take time off for this one. Plus having it at 12 means you can’t even take a half day and go.
It was moved for TV - Sky selected it but I can understand not everyone might get the day as the bank holiday

It was moved for TV - Sky selected it but I can understand not everyone might get the day as the bank holiday
Yeah I know why it was moved to then but it’s just another example of how Sky don’t actually care about the paying fans. Even a 2pm kick off would have given more of us a chance of making it. :confused:

Yeah I know why it was moved to then but it’s just another example of how Sky don’t actually care about the paying fans. Even a 2pm kick off would have given more of us a chance of making it. :confused:
Yeah but we are fitted into their schedule

Even our own club have made it hard at times

Scottish Cup Semi-final

Rangers v Celtic: Saturday, 27 April, kick-off 12:15pm (Live on BBC One Scotland)

Ticket Information

Ticket prices for both matches are listed below. Details of the ticket sale opening will be confirmed by the respective clubs in due course.

Rangers Support

South Stand Lower Section P – Adults £10 / Over 65 / U-16 £5

South Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £5 / Over 65 / U-16 £3

The other semi-final

Spartans v Heart of Midlothian: Sunday, 28 April, kick-off 12:15pm (Live on BBC Alba)

3 points obviously a must today and the bottom line but winning with a little more tempo and rhythm as we had earlier in the season would be nice.

Although a draw in the City v Them game is probably the best result for us if there was to be a winner I would much rather it be City.

Off topic, yesterday I either just missed the opportunity to wish Mia McAuley the best and tell her how much I enjoy watching her play or it was her double and I’m glad I missed the opportunity. We passed quickly going in opposite direction outside the Copland Rd end before the match. Does anyone know if she attends the first team games?

Back on topic…here’s hoping for a double over Hibs this weekend.

I bought the package. Do they send QR codes for entry? Or do you just show your confirmation email?

Just tuned in - 1 down, and appear to be playing on a facsimile of Livvy’s threadbare carpet (just heard, Broadwood). Not exactly what I was hoping for. Is this our home fixture? Surely we can find a better venue than this?

Just tuned in - 1 down, and appear to be playing on a facsimile of Livvy’s threadbare carpet (just heard, Broadwood). Not exactly what I was hoping for. Is this our home fixture? Surely we can find a better venue than this?
Yes home fixture

Club opted to use Broadwood as it venue for the past couple of seasons

Back