Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Every game is going to be a fight in this split Hibs,Hearts,Thistle have no pressure on them all they are playing for is a final position . We play Glasgow City next after the international break followed by Hearts then Thistle tough games .

Just looking here and Spartan Women are playing right now , v Dundee United , surely there manager wouldn’t be doing TV then ?

Is it league winners straight into CL 2024/5 and 2nd place into playoffs ?

Just looking here and Spartan Women are playing right now , v Dundee United , surely there manager wouldn’t be doing TV then ?

Is it league winners straight into CL 2024/5 and 2nd place into playoffs ?
I think next season it's staying the same the new format starts 25/26 . Scotland is ranked 16th so we won't have any automatic slots

I watched most of the first half of that and the Dhims looked by far the better team. We are going to have to show much more than we did today to hold them off. We appear to be ‘scraping by’ at the moment.
I'm quite surprised by how poor City have been yeah we will need to be better when we next play them. The cup game comes before the league game, I think the international break has come at a good time for us.

Glasgow City getting a battering 2-0 currently struggling with the physicality off the dims.
At risk of sounding like them in season 2020/21

The change in aerobic capacity and physicality from Celtic in a couple of months is startling isnt it.

Massive win yesterday, and the way we had to come back and win might do more for the belief within the team than a comfortable win might have.

Will be huge having Kirsty Howat back, as her partnership with Rio is something we have badly missed.

One thing I've not seen mentioned looking back was the impact young Jodie had when she came on. Got involved in everything, and played a big part in both of our goals.

Has had to be patient recently with less gametime, but shows a tremendous attitude and work rate. No surprise Jo was so keen to praise her after the game.

We have little to no margin for error now, we need to take maximum points, as there is no doubt the signing of Flint by them was a masterstroke. I feel Hibs may be the best bet to take points off them though. Judgement of them may have been skewed after the score at Ibrox, but they are a very decent team with some very good players, particularly Baucom.

Massive win yesterday, and the way we had to come back and win might do more for the belief within the team than a comfortable win might have.

Will be huge having Kirsty Howat back, as her partnership with Rio is something we have badly missed.

One thing I've not seen mentioned looking back was the impact young Jodie had when she came on. Got involved in everything, and played a big part in both of our goals.

Has had to be patient recently with less gametime, but shows a tremendous attitude and work rate. No surprise Jo was so keen to praise her after the game.

We have little to no margin for error now, we need to take maximum points, as there is no doubt the signing of Flint by them was a masterstroke. I feel Hibs may be the best bet to take points off them though. Judgement of them may have been skewed after the score at Ibrox, but they are a very decent team with some very good players, particularly Baucom.
The doing that we gave them in the cup a few weeks back did not reflect the way the game was played. I thought Hibs gave a decent account of themselves. There seems to be a physical element that we cannot handle at times.

Is Baucom the number 5?

She was the standout from a Hibs perspective.

My first time at Broadwood yesterday. I do hope we can get at least one or two games at Ibrox again before the season ends.

The Hibs goalkeeper seems to play exceptionally well against us. Save after save.

Of all the players I've watched the Rangers women play against, this goalie stands out above all.
Their goalkeeper had a very good game yesterday and Rangers would do well to consider bringing her to Ibrox. I don't like to criticise our players, but Jenna Fife seems indecisive at times and seems prone to lapses in concentration.

Their goalkeeper had a very good game yesterday and Rangers would do well to consider bringing her to Ibrox. I don't like to criticise our players, but Jenna Fife seems indecisive at times and seems prone to lapses in concentration.

Wasn't just yesterday mate, she was impressive in the game before also, again keeping the score line down for Hibs considerably in both games, maybe more so in the game before.

She caught my eye then and followed it up with more of the same. Quite a presence also it seems.

I'm not advocating dropping our Keeper or bringing the Hibs one in either but she is the best performer I've seen against us. Almost Goramesque if that term's applicable to ladies.

That and missing McLean has derailed what looked like a comfortable stroll to the title. The team that finished yesterday superior to the performance of starting line up.

Wasn't just yesterday mate, she was impressive in the game before also, again keeping the score line down for Hibs considerably in both games, maybe more so in the game before.

She caught my eye then and followed it up with more of the same. Quite a presence also it seems.

I'm not advocating dropping our Keeper or bringing the Hibs one in either but she is the best performer I've seen against us. Almost Goramesque if that term's applicable to ladies.
Yesterday's Hibs keeper was not the same who played in the previous 2 games.

The Hibs goalkeeper seems to play exceptionally well against us. Save after save.

Of all the players I've watched the Rangers women play against, this goalie stands out above all.
They arguably had the best keeper in the league last season too. A Norwegian girl by the name of Haaland who left in the summer. Don't think she's any relation of Erling though.

They arguably had the best keeper in the league last season too. A Norwegian girl by the name of Haaland who left in the summer. Don't think she's any relation of Erling though.
Many shared that opinion but I never saw the fuss with her.

I'm sure the keeper that has been playing for Hibs lately is on loan from the WSL, Nina Wilson, and looks a very good prospect.

Just catching up with the ‘Inside Broadwood’ feature from Sunday’s game. The way Nic Doc and the girls interact with the kids and fans is an absolute credit to them and the club. Something to be very proud of. Don’t ever change this girls.

Bluebells for the treble!

Are tickets for the semi final on sale yet? Had a look on the SFA website but couldn't see anything other than the fixture date.

Are tickets for the semi final on sale yet? Had a look on the SFA website but couldn't see anything other than the fixture date.
Last year the tickets for Hampden games were bought through the club just like a men's game at Hampden.

Also available at Hampden on the day I'm sure
Quite amazingly they weren't. They stopped selling tickets the day before the semi, which absolutely beggars belief that they had no facility to turn up on the day and get a bigger crowd, especially with the weather being good.

So far only tickets that are available are hospitality, hopefully they'll be on sale soon.

Quite amazingly they weren't. They stopped selling tickets the day before the semi, which absolutely beggars belief that they had no facility to turn up on the day and get a bigger crowd, especially with the weather being good.

So far only tickets that are available are hospitality, hopefully they'll be on sale soon.

Definitely picked mine for the final up at Hampden, may have been pre booked though

I always think they leave the sale of these womens games to the last minute. Give people plenty of opps to plan ahead and maybe crowds will be bigger.

Back