Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

We've struggled since the injuries to Kirsty McLean and Rachel McLaughlin
I think the game today will show whether the girls are in good enough form to win the league.

RANGERS: Fife, Docherty, Hill, Middag, Hay, Rowe, Hardy, Ross, Arnot, Cornet, McLoughlin

SUBS: Esson, Howat, Bance, McAulay, Austin, Ewens, Martinez, McLeary

McAulay back on the bench?
The first part of the season we were flying. Especially up front, but since Kirsty Howat injury, and in my mind having Jane Ross up front. Hardy staring from the bench?
But mostly Ross on her own for many games, our tactical prowess has seemed to diminish.
Also midfield changes has caused an unbalance.
Possibly down to injuries?

The first part of the season we were flying. Especially up front, but since Kirsty Howat injury, and in my mind having Jane Ross up front. Hardy staring from the bench?
But mostly Ross on her own for many games, our tactical prowess has seemed to diminish.
Kirsty McClean and Rachel McLauchlan are big misses for the team . But I don't get why she benches Mia McCauley every time we play Celtic or City.

Potter doesn't realise what she's got in McAulay.
She's our best chance of winning the league.

It would be some feat for our club to bottle two league championships in one day. Could easily happen though.

Kirsty McClean and Rachel McLauchlan are big misses for the team . But I don't get why she benches Mia McCauley every time we play Celtic or City.
I don’t see all the games not seen a fair number and agree . I look for people who appear to be winners first and that to me is Howat and McAulay over others . Of course it could be other matters including fitness etc but I have to oosayni do feel similar to yourself Solmask

Edit: wasnt McLauchlan back in the squad as sub recently is there a further problem

I don’t see all the games not seen a fair number and agree . I look for people who appear to be winners first and that to me is Howat and McAulay over others . Of course it could be other matters including fitness etc but I have to oosayni do feel similar to yourself Solmask

Edit: wasnt McLauchlan back in the squad as sub recently is there a further problem
She played against Celtic in the semi final of the Sky Cup after being out and I don't think she has been back since then. Jo Potter said this week at her press conference that Rachel had a small setback but will be back soon . Kirsty could be much longer she didn't give much away about her other than she was progressing well.

Back