Rangers Youth playing in Stockholm tonight

Ure scores a lot of goals has he got a chance with us or is he going to be another Andy Dallas type?

That’s well figured out. He’s been in the squad for a couple of EL games and made the bench in Alashkert I think.
Yeah he's been on the bench for both group games and Alashkert away. He seems to be ahead of Leon King now in the pecking order wonder if he might get a chance next season given if we were to play him more than 5 times he would be ineligible for the Lowland League.

Yeah he's been on the bench for both group games and Alashkert away. He seems to be ahead of Leon King now in the pecking order wonder if he might get a chance next season given if we were to play him more than 5 times he would be ineligible for the Lowland League.
Right now he’s a better player than King. That’s to be expected given he’s two years older and further on in his development. King is, however, an excellent prospect. King has been subbed off injured tonight by the way.

Right now he’s a better player than King. That’s to be expected given he’s two years older and further on in his development. King is, however, an excellent prospect. King has been subbed off injured tonight by the way.
King is out of contract in the summer as well so be interesting too see what happens there with him.

Looks like a pretty even match.

BZ5vyFW.png

A batt ring injury is one of the worst too. Hope he's ok
Ha!! I did translate it but it didn't copy over:

"90 'We have six minutes extra after a feared serious foot injury, where we wish away defender Leon King a good recovery. #UYL HIF has also recently made a triple change. Axelsson, Tekin Olgun and Elias Mohammed out. Lindahl, Odenlind and Dawlat in."

"90' Vi har sex minuters tillägg efter en befarat allvarlig fotskada, där vi önskar bortaförsvararen Leon King god bättring"

Now I haven't translated this yet but it seems your god bättring can be injured during sex minutes.
at Sellick Park definitely

"90' Vi har sex minuters tillägg efter en befarat allvarlig fotskada, där vi önskar bortaförsvararen Leon King god bättring"

Now I haven't translated this yet but it seems your god bättring can be injured during sex minutes.

Ha Ha - think they are actually wishing Leon a speedy recovery.

Back