Real Betis v Manchester United and other Thursday football

96517438-3323-4952-886f-c3f6397762c0-1020x612.jpeg

Lazio and Villareal heading out here.

Tony Bloom about to seal a hell of a week for him.

Just seen the stadium the conference league final holds 19,370

Wonder what teams get 2,500 each?

The sporting players look very athletic. We’ve been a mile off it this season but hopefully we can get near the levels we’ve been at recently. Would love us to look as quick and fit as some of these players.

The sporting players look very athletic. We’ve been a mile off it this season but hopefully we can get near the levels we’ve been at recently. Would love us to look as quick and fit as some of these players.
If it weren't for our fitness levels last season we would never have made it to Seville. Two extra time games back to back against Braga in the quarter finals then the scum in a semi was a brilliant effort.

The change this season has been massive like you said.

Reactions: VGM
The last one was at Villa Park between Lazio vs Real Mallorca.

Think Lazio won but don't remember the score. John Greig was out on the park before the game as part of a parade of former winners.
Arsenal defeat in Paris v Zaragoza must have been 94 or 95. They’d beaten Parma the year before. They would lose again v Galatasaray in 2000. And again against Barça in 2006 in their sole CL final appearance.

I thought Lazio or Villareal were the most likely teams to knock them out. Both are gone.

I think that maybe Fiorentina might be a bit too strong for them, but they've had as rank rotten a domestic season as West Ham.
Won their last six games in all competitions, I'd fancy then against what is a shit West Ham side.

Latest posts

Back