Reo Hatate - Terrible Footballer

Punpun

Time and time again I keep getting proven right about this guy. He is absolute dugshit and just put in one of the most mediocre performances I’ve seen in an Old Firm.

Lundstram has him totally figured out. Added to that he can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t carry the ball, doesn’t win 50-50s, has woeful positioning and is constantly caught ball watching. He’s small and weak, just running around like a Japanese Jason Holt. He’s like a man down in their midfield and the obvious weak link that’s prohibiting them from winning the midfield battle.

He seems to be the one that has been exposed the most with Gio’s change in approach v them. The guy can’t handle a high pressure midfield battle. Just another one of them that loves it when they have space and time, and lesser teams don’t come near them. Flat track bully.

We gave him a career and I swear I’ve not seen him have any impact since. Even the Tims have stopped singing his praises. He seems to be fat Ange’s guy though, playing him every single game, so hopefully we and other teams can realise that he’s there to be got at, and any midfield with him in it is there to be dominated.

He has been appalling in the last 3 games against us.

I assume he must be decent against the rest of the league to get a game.

I have to say I think the Japan contingent of the team from the East End are all overrated. Hetate being the most of the lot.

He has been appalling in the last 3 games against us.

I assume he must be decent against the rest of the league to get a game.
I’ll admit I’ve watched a few, and he’s actually worse. Was abysmal at County last week. Hibs as well iirc was the first time I saw him and realised he’s just not good at all.

Kyogo is a good player, but has huge fitness issues.

The other 2 are dire. There is a 4th that we have never seen.

They invested big the last 2 windows and the CL money will be getting out towards signing Jota and C-V on permanent contracts.

His attempt at tracking back when Lundstram was going forward with the ball was hilarious. Seen a sloth move quicker.

Time and time again I keep getting proven right about this guy. He is absolute dugshit and just put in one of the most mediocre performances I’ve seen in an Old Firm.

Lundstram has him totally figured out. Added to that he can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t carry the ball, doesn’t win 50-50s, has woeful positioning and is constantly caught ball watching. He’s small and weak, just running around like a Japanese Jason Holt. He’s like a man down in their midfield and the obvious weak link that’s prohibiting them from winning the midfield battle.

He seems to be the one that has been exposed the most with Gio’s change in approach v them. The guy can’t handle a high pressure midfield battle. Just another one of them that loves it when they have space and time, and lesser teams don’t come near them. Flat track bully.

We gave him a career and I swear I’ve not seen him have any impact since. Even the Tims have stopped singing his praises. He seems to be fat Ange’s guy though, playing him every single game, so hopefully we and other teams can realise that he’s there to be got at, and any midfield with him in it is there to be dominated.
I didn't notice him till 35 mins in

His mate Maeida is equally honking.

We have a go at Sakala at times but by %^*& odd job is fucking abysmal. Runs about like a chicken trying catch a fag paper in a gale

Why do they start him instead of Rogic anyway? Is Rogic' legs done now? That Hatate looks nackered after 5 mins

He is laughably bad, I remember after his debut the Record had a headline saying it has been many many years since a debut as great as his had been witnessed.

Just unbelievable.

He's one of those players that if you give him time then he looks alright, but since we've started getting close to him he's been poor.

I'd add that he seems to be following the Rogic fitness routine - Ramsay ran away from him in the semi.

I just said elsewhere, I think their Japanese players have ran their race no they are no longer a surprise. Wee blondie was awol today as well, and baldy bottled his one big chance. As for Hetate, I dont recall him getting a sniff.

Their midfield is so lightweight. Jota is a fairy that will be gone in a few weeks anyway. They don't really have much going for them. Action man rogic is appalling and Mcgregor is a passenger. Arsefelt is a liability we didn't exploit enough. Carter vickers is a carthorse. Their full backs are Motherwell level. That such a team full of piss is going to win the league is annoying.

Nothing to worry about?

They are just about to win the league while we aren’t.
I don’t see them building on it and improving though, and that’s exactly what led them to bottling the 10 as well as us bottling 56.

Their players exude hubris, and their manager is arrogant and stubborn.

It’s still all in our hands

2 of them are but kyogo is decent

Will do well against the rest of the spl but we have took care of him
I'd agree that Kyogo is at least a footballer. The other two are (from what I've seen) garbage. And no surprise this wonder team are getting their asses handed to them in europe.

Last edited:
I don’t see them building on it and improving though, and that’s exactly what led them to bottling the 10 as well as us bottling 56.

Their players exude hubris, and their manager is arrogant and stubborn.

It’s still all in our hands

Rubbish. They spent money this season while our board sat on their arses.

They will get a decent windfall getting to the CL group stages. While we will spend very little again.

Nowhere near in our hands. Our boards inactivity is going to cost us big time.

His OF debut, scoring two goals, is whats keeping him in the side because the Scottish MSM talked him up as a superstar afterwards.

He has been crap in each of last 3 OF games so lets hope Ange is blind to his deficiencies and he is still a mainstay of their midfield next season.

Back