Reo Hatate - Terrible Footballer

Tbh I think the Japanese players are not very good. However, they've played a season and a half without a proper break... I'm more surprised they're picked every week.

I'm hoping they import more of these guys in the summer. I genuinely believe I could offer what Maeda does. Them being top of the league will no doubt leave them with a false sense of security next season. On the subject of them what ever happened to Julian.

The mhanks are saying the same about him Tbf, full of running but little else.
Hope hes got a good wage and a decent length contract with them.

Other than a good dig from range, he’s poor. He is bursting out his arse after 60 mins every game and Lundstrum has him in his pocket now.

Disagree tbh.

He had two pot shots that went in and not much else and we were atrocious in that first half.

Jack came on and you didn't see him again or since.

He set up their third goal as well.

Arfield, Aribo and Kamara never laid a glove on him in the first 45 minutes that night.

Time and time again I keep getting proven right about this guy. He is absolute dugshit and just put in one of the most mediocre performances I’ve seen in an Old Firm.

Lundstram has him totally figured out. Added to that he can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t carry the ball, doesn’t win 50-50s, has woeful positioning and is constantly caught ball watching. He’s small and weak, just running around like a Japanese Jason Holt. He’s like a man down in their midfield and the obvious weak link that’s prohibiting them from winning the midfield battle.

He seems to be the one that has been exposed the most with Gio’s change in approach v them. The guy can’t handle a high pressure midfield battle. Just another one of them that loves it when they have space and time, and lesser teams don’t come near them. Flat track bully.

We gave him a career and I swear I’ve not seen him have any impact since. Even the Tims have stopped singing his praises. He seems to be fat Ange’s guy though, playing him every single game, so hopefully we and other teams can realise that he’s there to be got at, and any midfield with him in it is there to be dominated.
He’s mince. Ridiculous we let him score 2 in January.

That Jason holt comparison is spot on, didn’t even realise till someone pointed it out. He’s shit scared of lundstram.

Shambles that we made him look good in February!!

We need to bounce back better next season and get that trophy back where it belongs.

Happy to sacrifice it this season to win UEL!!

The one that looks like someone has stencilled a goatee on to a baby is Maeda. Though on the back of his shirt they persist with his first name just like the others so it's a bit confusing.
Yeah I can’t work out what the deal is with that

They might have spent monet but the 2 players who have improved them are 2 loans.

Those 2 loans are going to cost the guts of 20 million to make permanent that's even if they want to stay.

CCV can easily get 70 or 80 grand a week in the PL.
CCV is protected here. He's a bomb scare for pens, if he played in EPL he'd be binned after 3 games.

He did absolutely nothing today and is total dug sh!t. He only got them all saying how good he is after a good half in the last OF at the chamber of secrets. Apart from the forward all these Japanese players are bang average at best. It’s like how it would always be signing players for that standard of league, you will get 1 maybe 2 good signings but the rest will not be poor. They just got lucky with their 1st signing being that good buy.

Honestly never been impressed any time I've seen him. I think he's a one season wonder. Time will tell.

Mate. How can you say you haven’t been impressed with him than say he’s been “a wonder” this season (with him only being there for one season)? Doesn’t make sense :D

Time and time again I keep getting proven right about this guy. He is absolute dugshit and just put in one of the most mediocre performances I’ve seen in an Old Firm.

Lundstram has him totally figured out. Added to that he can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t carry the ball, doesn’t win 50-50s, has woeful positioning and is constantly caught ball watching. He’s small and weak, just running around like a Japanese Jason Holt. He’s like a man down in their midfield and the obvious weak link that’s prohibiting them from winning the midfield battle.

He seems to be the one that has been exposed the most with Gio’s change in approach v them. The guy can’t handle a high pressure midfield battle. Just another one of them that loves it when they have space and time, and lesser teams don’t come near them. Flat track bully.

We gave him a career and I swear I’ve not seen him have any impact since. Even the Tims have stopped singing his praises. He seems to be fat Ange’s guy though, playing him every single game, so hopefully we and other teams can realise that he’s there to be got at, and any midfield with him in it is there to be dominated.
Brilliant!:))

Mediocre was still two notches above Joe Aribo.

They run about a lot tbf
Exactly this. Maeda and Kyogo have little to no actual footballing ability they are just fast and hardworking.

It works in their style but Celtic's current squad doesn't have a great deal of resale value. The 2 with the biggest resale value don't belong to them and will cost £14+ million for Jota and Carter-Vickers.

They've constantly needed big sales and now they don't have that potential big money sale... unless they fork out £14 million.

Watch him trying to keep up with Lundstram breaking down the right wing in the first half in the 6th minute

Wee CraterFace couldn’t get anywhere near Big John

He’s a wee prick running on empty after 5 mins

Did nothing all game

Haven't read the comments but sure someone else has highlighted this wee guy does not fancy playing against Lundstram, which is brilliant.

Hopefully Lundstram can add a few more that are beat in the tunnel when he is playing

Anyone else feel a bit uneasy at slagging their January signings when they’re on the verge of winning the league while ours are injured or can’t get near it?

For the record, I don’t rate Hatate, but he’s more than contributed for what they needed from him which was to get through a tough run of games from Feb-Apr.

Mate. How can you say you haven’t been impressed with him than say he’s been “a wonder” this season (with him only being there for one season)? Doesn’t make sense :D

Makes perfect sense in my head. ;) Okay I haven't seen all that much of him, but when I have he's been poor out with the time Barisic made him look like prime Robben. Maybe the vermin fans think he's wonderful giving his goal tally but scoring goals at this level is not the be all and end all. Plenty of average footballers have had success scoring in Scotland. If he was that good he would have been playing today. He's a limited footballer imo.

Makes perfect sense in my head. ;) Okay I haven't seen all that much of him, but when I have he's been poor out with the time Barisic made him look like prime Robben. Maybe the vermin fans think he's wonderful giving his goal tally but scoring goals at this level is not the be all and end all. Plenty of average footballers have had success scoring in Scotland. If he was that good he would have been playing today. He's a limited footballer imo.
Isn’t he 21 or so? Far from reached his peak.

Hell finish the season having contributed 20+ goals and assists combined. No matter how limited he might be, that’s exactly the type of player we could have used. Compare his return to our equivalent in Wright as the young pacy raw winger and I know who id rather have

Agreed, I don't think the other Japanese are much better to be honest.
Ming the merciless is absolutely rotten at anything where he has the ball, off the ball he’s no bad at putting pressure on, but with it he’s useless. As for the Japanese Tom dailly, he should stick to litter picking. Right enough, Glasgow city council will be paying a fair chunk of his wages already

Haha. If you think he’s been shit then how is he having a wonder season? Lol.

If you think he’s have a wonder season, and he’s only been there one season, surely you think he’s a bit of a wonder. Haha. Only joking mate, enjoy your night.

Forgot to add he’s blowing out his arse every game come 55 minutes without fail. Fraud

Not just him as i thought Furuhashi was noticeable by his absence. apart from constantly fouling our players that is.

aye but why as bad as they are, are we criticising those cunts, did we beat them???

Is
I just said elsewhere, I think their Japanese players have ran their race no they are no longer a surprise. Wee blondie was awol today as well, and baldy bottled his one big chance. As for Hetate, I dont recall him getting a sniff.
Is the Japanese guys loans or have they signed .

Rubbish. They spent money this season while our board sat on their arses.

They will get a decent windfall getting to the CL group stages. While we will spend very little again.

Nowhere near in our hands. Our boards inactivity is going to cost us big time.
Totally agree mate I said this in an earlier thread , the board has cost us the league this year .

Tbh I think the Japanese players are not very good. However, they've played a season and a half without a proper break... I'm more surprised they're picked every week.

TBH - I was about to say the same, but I just had a look and the J-League finished on 4th December and Hatate's first game for Celtic was 17th Jan - so that's a solid 6 week break.

If they don’t get CCV, they don’t seem to have an eye for a CB. Starfelt, Scales and Urhoghide is their current permanent record.

They leave their best CB on the bench.
I’d happily see CV there next year than Jullien.

Think their disgusting mess of a manager is too interested in running output than what actually makes a decent defender, midfielder or striker.

I guess you can do that when you’re allowed 5 subs.
He must have thought all his Christmases had come at once with that rule the fat c.unt.

Back