Reo Hatate - Terrible Footballer

Is he the bald one with the creepy face that runs about a lot and is absolutely awful or the hairy one that’s absolutely awful and runs about a lot ?
The one that looks like someone has stencilled a goatee on to a baby is Maeda. Though on the back of his shirt they persist with his first name just like the others so it's a bit confusing.

Why dig right into it all of their Japanese players are overrated and not very good. They just run about like headless chickens. Kyogo is worth a few goals of course but any decent manager and player should be able to quickly remove him as a threat.

AL027-01_pomme_de_terre_0_0.jpg

Rubbish. They spent money this season while our board sat on their arses.

They will get a decent windfall getting to the CL group stages. While we will spend very little again.

Nowhere near in our hands. Our boards inactivity is going to cost us big time.
They might have spent monet but the 2 players who have improved them are 2 loans.

Those 2 loans are going to cost the guts of 20 million to make permanent that's even if they want to stay.

CCV can easily get 70 or 80 grand a week in the PL.

They might have spent monet but the 2 players who have improved them are 2 loans.

Those 2 loans are going to cost the guts of 20 million to make permanent that's even if they want to stay.

They spent what was needed in the summer to improve. We did not and expect the same to happen with the 2 clubs in the summer unfortunately.

If they don’t get CCV, they don’t seem to have an eye for a CB. Starfelt, Scales and Urhoghide is their current permanent record.

Time and time again I keep getting proven right about this guy. He is absolute dugshit and just put in one of the most mediocre performances I’ve seen in an Old Firm.

Lundstram has him totally figured out. Added to that he can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t carry the ball, doesn’t win 50-50s, has woeful positioning and is constantly caught ball watching. He’s small and weak, just running around like a Japanese Jason Holt. He’s like a man down in their midfield and the obvious weak link that’s prohibiting them from winning the midfield battle.

He seems to be the one that has been exposed the most with Gio’s change in approach v them. The guy can’t handle a high pressure midfield battle. Just another one of them that loves it when they have space and time, and lesser teams don’t come near them. Flat track bully.

We gave him a career and I swear I’ve not seen him have any impact since. Even the Tims have stopped singing his praises. He seems to be fat Ange’s guy though, playing him every single game, so hopefully we and other teams can realise that he’s there to be got at, and any midfield with him in it is there to be dominated.
No need to bring Holt Into a tim slagging.

Tbh I think that’s pretty harsh on the original one he’s a decent player.

The rest though ….
I thought he was good as he came in at the start of the season after being fit and up to speed as his league had just finished, now everyone else has caught up he's looked ordinary.

It was aye but he produced a ball across the 6 yard box to give them the opportunity to score. Still an end product.
Nah, fair enuff. But not exactly something that elevates him particularly. He is SPFL level, can see how he upsets other teams but I don't see much quality. I'd ask the question. Would you take him for us? 100% no, for me. 100%.

Some of the spelling on this thread is honestly atrocious. Of names and words. Shocking.

Time and time again I keep getting proven right about this guy. He is absolute dugshit and just put in one of the most mediocre performances I’ve seen in an Old Firm.

Lundstram has him totally figured out. Added to that he can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t carry the ball, doesn’t win 50-50s, has woeful positioning and is constantly caught ball watching. He’s small and weak, just running around like a Japanese Jason Holt. He’s like a man down in their midfield and the obvious weak link that’s prohibiting them from winning the midfield battle.

He seems to be the one that has been exposed the most with Gio’s change in approach v them. The guy can’t handle a high pressure midfield battle. Just another one of them that loves it when they have space and time, and lesser teams don’t come near them. Flat track bully.

We gave him a career and I swear I’ve not seen him have any impact since. Even the Tims have stopped singing his praises. He seems to be fat Ange’s guy though, playing him every single game, so hopefully we and other teams can realise that he’s there to be got at, and any midfield with him in it is there to be dominated.
Was he playing today? B-D

Nah, fair enuff. But not exactly something that elevates him particularly. He is SPFL level, can see how he upsets other teams but I don't see much quality. I'd ask the question. Would you take him for us? 100% no, for me. 100%.

I wouldn’t either but when people say he has no end product when 45 minutes earlier he ran by our midfield and defence and setup the opener is mental.

If this is the market they insist on shopping in, we’ve got nothing to worry about. These are already the supposed 3 best players in the J-League
But Ideguchi will be up to speed soon though as long as a big boy doesn't stand on his little foot.

I wouldn’t either but when people say he has no end product when 45 minutes earlier he ran by our midfield and defence and setup the opener is mental.
I get you. But on the wider basis of evidence we have seen, it's not far off the mark. Yes, he had an assist today but he's generally been rank rotten from what a lot of us have seen.

And again, that goal was way more about or lack of defending taylor, then him, then the ball, then the player, then the shot. Piss poor from US.

Not really, no. You're massively oversimplying things. It's a ridiculous and pointless comparison. Different position, completely different players.

Would you rather have Kent or him in your team?

No mate. But then also compare the transfer fee’s.

7m Kent
1.2million Hatate

Is there a near 6million difference?

Quite frankly I think Kyogo is overrated, people think he looks good because of his blistering start to the season, he looked good for the same reason Malmo beat us, he was half way through a season and match sharp.

Kyogo has done absolutely nothing of note against us all season, Hatate is dreadful, think even Celtic fans are now realising that, Maeda runs about chasing crisp pokes

They’ve spent the guts of £30m and I would argue we are the better side

We have thrown this league away, that’s on us but I also think a number of Celtic fans know they are very fortunate that we have done so

For as bad as we’ve been in the league, 1 win against them would have seen us going into last 3 games all square, fine lines but I have to be honest and say I have zero fear about what they have as we go into a new season, yip both teams will look different, not convinced they will look massively different tho

They are all gash. Not one of them will last a full season in Scotland whilst playing in the Champions League.

Hetate is mince at a decent level. Sadly we play in Scotland and no one hurts them.

Back