Restrictions easing july 19th

She says a lot of things, usually all lies.

I fully expect to be bumped up to tier 3 the minute Hampden is no longer needed for the euros.

Personally think she’s running out of good will mate, I know nationalists at my work etc that are even losing patience and I don’t know anyone really following rules anymore.

Give it a month and people won’t give a fûck mate and she’ll be pressured into folding.

Poor wee woman is just misunderstood.

SNP Loyal.

Reality is though got a bit of a way to go before full house, I hope I'm wrong but thinking will be end of year at best.....

What is madness amongst all the restrictions is......if more people are getting together, what on earth did they expect to happen?

Of course then add in the increase rate since George Square.......(whatever those were)

What has she actually said? I thought it was that current restrictions will stay in place until the 19th July. Given we are in level 2 I'd be surprised of we jumped straight to level 0 on the 20th.

Personally think she will ease restrictions when she says, sooner were out them sooner she can start her campaign for independence which she will be wanting to start asap

The fact that we live on an island and we weren't able to keep numbers low says all you need to know about Boris and Wee Jimmy.

We are at the stage now where we either need to live with it or accept some degree of restrictions forever. This virus is literally never going to go away.

Restrictions are going to be less affective also. Too many people were ignoring them from Feb/March onwards.

Their rules need tested in a court

They allowed 12k into Hampden twice to appease UEFA or they would have lost the 4 games

Now they are saying 2k ffs

They are a farce and just making it up

I wish a club would test this in court. It’s positive discrimination and a judge would find in favour of the clubs

Personally think she’s running out of good will mate, I know nationalists at my work etc that are even losing patience and I don’t know anyone really following rules anymore.

Give it a month and people won’t give a fûck mate and she’ll be pressured into folding.

Running out of goodwill doesn't really matter when she's safe for another 5 years.
Absolutely no chance.
Obviously hope you're right but I have my doubts.

Sturgeon announced july 19th for level 0 and then restrictions lifted on aug 9th surely good news for start of season
She talks with forked tongue and will do the opposite to Boris in hope he gets it wrong so she can tell us how great she is, been this way the whole time, she keeps telling us she is keeping politics out of her Covid dealings, like feck she is

August? Lol, just in time for the winter lockdown. It is good that the chief mammy does take care of all the people hiding under their beds though

I’ll believe it when I see it.

I’m pleased I was an armchair fan anyway and it isn’t bothering me being away from Ibrox. I know plenty chomping at the bit to get back. It’ll be great to hear the roar again. I didn’t realise how much I missed it until crowds came back at the Euros.
Nice of you to put yourself in front of the fans that go to games and the hit on the Clubs finances and people like my family and all the businesses that rely on Rangers Fans being at the game.
Hope your armchair is confortable

The situation is currently this: Loads of people are now getting covid, but she is lying about the figures just to allow the fan zones to go ahead and get the chance for her bellicose jingoism to be on full show. I have never known anyone to have covid, now I know at least 12 people with it. As soon as Scotland are out she will announce more lockdown measures. She and her party are beyond parody, absolutely pathetic, and it has actually got to the stage now that the whole process of devolution should be cancelled. Of course it won't, but it should, as she has now gained so much power, backed by the media, that she now knows she can quite literally get away with anything she wants. Absolutely amazes me that she is still breathing.

Sturgeon antics reminds me of Kathy Bates in Misery. Doing every thing she can to keep us captive.

12k for Scotland games, if Rangers are offered 2000 we should take legal action.

In august last year we were hoping for full stadiums for Xmas....at the least

it’s now looking like having any fans at all for the start of the season is in the balance

nothing surprises me anyone

We've got over 80% of adults with one dose and 60% with two. If you add in the number of people with anti bodies having had the virus, why the hell do we need to extend the restrictions beyond July? Its nonsense as the number of deaths and hospitalisations proves.

Dont people understand the virus is here to stay, like flu, and we have to get on with life?

The Great leader has selective outrage.

Last week tweeting condolences for a T2rans Drug Dealer, " this week shafting the country.

The bit where you said you were pleased

well I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn’t mean it to imply I took any pleasure in your business struggling or our club taking a financial hit due to a global pandemic. Please in future know when I say I’m happy with something, that doesn’t mean at the expense of anyone else.

Back