Ricky Foster agrees with Michael Stewart

We all know the rules - any decision that Rangers get MUST be controversial, at least, and usually wrong.
It is obligatory for BBC to whinge and complain. Stewart & Foster are just doing their masters bidding.
remember the BBC motto - Rangers always wrong - Celtic always right.
Celtic have never lost a match fairly sine since Mr Walfrid (and his rich pals) thought up a scam to con Catholics and abuse their kids, while Rangers have never won a match fairly since 4 young lads decided to form a football team.

"Bio mechanicals of the body" :D
Means when you do a slide tackle both arms go in the air?!

Well these guys seem to be defying the laws of "biomechanics"!!!

Also anyone got any links or footage of Stewarts comments on Martins penalty last year.
I am sure he said was definite penalty?

This is about defying reality to pursue the anti-Rangers agenda.

It was a blatant handball, I was right behind it and Andy Halliday’s shot looked like it was heading into the net. Are defenders allowed to act like a second goalkeeper now so long as it’s against us?

Foster has always been a dick, one of my least favorite Rangers players, no surprise seeing him join the anti-Rangers herd at BBC Scotland.

What is his actual argument? The "unnatural position" line actually appears in FIFA refereeing guidelines, its there in black and white. McHugh maybe didn't deliberately move his hand to the ball after it was struck (as if he could from that distance) but he has deliberately held his hands up prior to the shot in such a way they're more likely to block it.

This is getting beyond a joke with that roaster Stewart...it's one goal from SEVEN ffs!

He is continually banging his separatist gums about this like the penalty was a last minute Winer in a World Cup final - To what end, is not getting chalked off?

You could say it was a game changing incident. At the time the game was tied at 1-1. Awarding the penalty, which we scored and reducing Well to 10 men definitely made things easier for us .

However any sane person "without an agenda" can see it was 100% a penalty all day long. Stewart and Foster are wanks.

Ricky is a piss poor footballer, just because you can run in a straight line, doest mean you can play football. To top that he doesn't understand the game.

He has silver granny hair, that looks fkin ridiculous.

How Amy Mac can allow him to pull her hair is absolutely mind boggling, it doesn't make sense.

Why is this still being spoken about? Manky fans in my work were laughing about how Lustig took a dive a few weeks ago for a penalty and how it was embarrassing it was given. I don’t think it even got covered. Micheal Stewart and Ricky Foster, 2 absolute b3llends.
What game was that mate?

They are a pair of tits.Blinded by dislike for us.One played (not very well) then chased the other utter pish not good enough then chased.There’s all we need to know about those two fu**wits.

Ricky Foster thought he was getting a Scotland call up
We're bad mate but not that bad.
Deluded fuckwit, at the age of trying to be a controversial fuckwit to get a media gig

Ian Black is probably the one player who played for us I genuinely disliked at the time and now.

Ricky Foster isn't too far behind him and whilst I wouldn't say I hate Foster - I hate that he played for us.

At least Ian Black isn't a fecking nat.

Just as well McHugh was not standing on the goal line with his hands up in the air stopping the ball flying into the back of the net.

Stewart is a total fud.

Stewart and Foster clearly don’t know the rules regarding handball in the box

Rules are.......

A handball should not be awarded if a player is ruled to have handled the ball accidentally. This refers to a player either attempting to protect himself from injury, for example by placing the hands in front of the face and then being hit by the ball, or a player being hit on the arm by the ball without moving towards the ball and without being able to move out of the way. An example might be a snap shot hitting the arm of a defender at point-blank range.

Then this....

However, if a player’s arm is in an unnatural position, for example outstretched or above their head, then a foul should be awarded whether accidental or not.

These two arseholes clearly are stirring the shit and not reading the rule book

I’ve never heard so much shite from a pundit. Bio mechanics!!

Stewart is a knob

BBC need to dump him as he clearly doesn’t have a clue and is giving out false information to the public

Why are we paying him?

Foster is just a Separist who hates our club and what we stand for

Stewart is an attention seeker and desperate to go against the grain.

Why is Foster even in as a pundit :D

See if you accidently trip a player in the box is it not a penalty then, because you never meant it. Your foot was already there and you couldn't prevent it. These guys are no marks, he should never have played for Rangers

Honestly I'll ask everyone on here that has played football.

Have U ever in UR life tackled a player or closed down a player with both hands full stretched above UR napper??
I certainly haven't.....

Goalkeepers need not reply!!

Honestly I'll ask everyone on here that has played football.

Have U ever in UR life tackled a player or closed down a player with both hands full stretched above UR napper??
I certainly haven't.....

Goalkeepers need not reply!!

Richard Foster has apparently. Maybe the reason he was so shite.

The fact is that he 'made himself big' like a goalkeeper would do. Defenders simply cannot do that because it's a clear attempt to stop the ball with anything; foot, body, face, hand. If you take that risk and it hits your hand, you were anticipating that it might hit your hand, therefore it's a booking.

They are playing on words. He may not have deliberately handled the ball, but he deliberately had his arms extended fully into the air, in an unnatural position, in an attempt to make himself as big as possible, in an attempt to prevent a goal being scored.

It's the exact same thing that a keeper does when trying to save a shot.

Based on this pair of wallopers thoughts, it would appear that keepers don't deliberately try to save the ball.

Well i agree with my mate that Foster shat it against Valencia when he had the chance to win us the game.

As for Michael Stewart if i ever see him i'll be posting in the "when was your last fight" thread in The Lounge, absolute pr*ck that he is.

Back