Ricky Foster agrees with Michael Stewart

It's just another example of the mental gymnastics that Rangers haters use to twist an argument to suit their agenda ..... the hypocrisy of these clowns is remarkable !!!

Kind of related - I hate defenders trying to tackle with their arms behind their backs. Always thought if they weren't waving them about (or for example sliding in with upreached arms to block a goal bound shot) then there wouldn't be a problem.

Interesting that Stewart does not seem to under stand the concept of persistent fouling either.

Goggle eyed arse.

I posted what Stewart said on BBC Sportscene before it was aired, and for some reason the thread got binned?

It was glorious to watch. He almost burst into tears.

It's actually unreal that BBC Scotland are "debating" whether that was a penalty or not. There is no debate, none whatsoever. Michael Stewart - and now this spastic Foster - are the only 2 people I've heard trying to claim it wasn't. Including the fucking manager of Motherwell!

I'm not sure whether it's funny or infuriating.

BBC Scotland invite a pair of duds on to argue their case that our penalty v Motherwell was harsh .....

giphy.gif

Heard this in Florida tonight, Stewart was actually talking about the bio-mechanics of the human body, honestly, WTF !!!
He said the same here mate, he did well to get over to Florida to explain biomechanics to NASA as quick as he has.
The man is a superhero.

Stewart is now saying on Twitter that he thought Russell Martin deliberately held his hand up in the air to block the ball last season v Hamilton hahaha

Stewart is now saying on Twitter that he thought Russell Martin deliberately held his hand up in the air to block the ball last season v Hamilton hahaha

Hes a clown who cannot and will not back down from any comment he makes even if its plain to see its wrong

There was a game last year cannot remember against who but we won comfortably and Stewart spent a good few minutes pulling up an innocous incident in our box saying opposition should have had a penalty - this was despite no opposition players and management mentioning it no 1 had but he was trying his best to create something controversial out of nothing

Hes that much of a dick, I dont even think he deserves credit for trolling.

This fanny could genuinely believe what hes saying

BBC Sport Scotland - dead, finished, the end!

Can't believe its even being debated. As clear a penalty as you'll ever see.

Hes trolling

And its working

Rather than make a name for yourself being very good at your job, the niche thing nowadays is to be a lady's front bottom and have people talk about you.

Add him to a long list

Along with a Black, Foster is the only Rangers player I have ever hated.

His performance in the play off final against Motherwell was the most disgraceful I have ever seen from a Ranger. Foster threw the towel in that day

so according to Arsewipe & Dickhead, any time a free kick is awarded outside the box, it is ok for the wall to stand waving all their hands in the air. Why has no manager thought of telling his team to do this?

Discussion on bbc Sportsound about the penalty and Ricky Foster says he didn't deliberately handle the ball as his hands were already there

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1062103770786598914/vid/480x480/BJdC2hevtARWcQUc.mp4?tag=8

Pair of wankers. FFS Clark and Scott MacDonald think it was a pen!!

If the player wasnt trying to 'save' the ball, what was he doing, he was sliding into fresh air, he is more than a yard from halliday when he handles, so he wasnt sliding into tackle him!

Rick has been ridiculously arrogant since he was a boy. To be fair, its part of the reason why he has had a decent career with limited ability. He has complete belief in himself. He also thinks he’s very intelligent (in footballer terms he’s certainly above average in the IQ stakes) but it’s a certainty he’ll see his future as a controversial pundit. He could cause an argument in an empty house and will never accept he’s wrong, ever! Heard a few dressing room ding dongs with him over the year as he has to have the last word.

Foster - said today he and Zander Clark not in Scotland squad cos they play for St J - dod he not think it cos they shite ?

Stewart and Foster clearly don’t know the rules regarding handball in the box

Rules are.......

A handball should not be awarded if a player is ruled to have handled the ball accidentally. This refers to a player either attempting to protect himself from injury, for example by placing the hands in front of the face and then being hit by the ball, or a player being hit on the arm by the ball without moving towards the ball and without being able to move out of the way. An example might be a snap shot hitting the arm of a defender at point-blank range.

Then this....

However, if a player’s arm is in an unnatural position, for example outstretched or above their head, then a foul should be awarded whether accidental or not.

These two arseholes clearly are stirring the shit and not reading the rule book

I’ve never heard so much shite from a pundit. Bio mechanics!!

Stewart is a knob

BBC need to dump him as he clearly doesn’t have a clue and is giving out false information to the public#Why are we paying him?

Foster is just a Separist who hates our club and what we stand for

As an ex referee - there are no rules - Only Laws !

Rick has been ridiculously arrogant since he was a boy. To be fair, its part of the reason why he has had a decent career with limited ability. He has complete belief in himself. He also thinks he’s very intelligent (in footballer terms he’s certainly above average in the IQ stakes) but it’s a certainty he’ll see his future as a controversial pundit. He could cause an argument in an empty house and will never accept he’s wrong, ever! Heard a few dressing room ding dongs with him over the year as he has to have the last word.

If you speak to him, tell him we all think he is a prick. And limited ability is being extremely kind to him!

Couldn't believe the crap I was hearing last night. Its a shock to the system when the Celtic man McDonald is backing us against these two clowns. Loved when McDonald asked them if the were Andy Halliday would they have claimed for the pen and both would have. Michael Stewart is fast become a total embarrassment every time he is let loose on the Radio. Thinks he some kind of super intelligent broadcaster when I reality he's a poor man's Sutton and that's saying something.

Along with a Black, Foster is the only Rangers player I have ever hated.

His performance in the play off final against Motherwell was the most disgraceful I have ever seen from a Ranger. Foster threw the towel in that day
He was one of only two that actually tried to step in and help a teammate getting attacked by several Motherwell players.

He was and is shite and a bit of a prick, he isn’t a shitebag though.

Michael Stewart was sussed when he was a teenager, everyone seems to have the same opinion of him...

http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/26-the-strange-case-of/4562-michael-stewart

Michael Stewart

The Hearts man has moved back and forth between city rivals, rowed with managers and fans, and frequently seen red. Gordon Cairns looks at the one–time Manchester United prodigy

The surprise move of last summer in Scotland was Michael Stewart joining Hearts on a free transfer. This was not because he wasn’t born in Lithuania, where most of his team’s recruits now come from, but because he was returning to the club he left in 2005, from city rivals Hibernian. While it is not unusual for a player to appear for both of the Edinburgh clubs, it is rare to yo-yo between them, with Stewart being the only player to do so since the Second World War.

There has been widespread interest in Stewart since he made the Manchester United first team aged 19 in 2000. His failure to become Scotland’s midfield playmaker has been blamed on that early success at Old Trafford and the £12,000 a week that went with it. Even Berti Vogts, not known for his astute football observations, noted: “Michael has only one problem, he thinks he is a Manchester United player.”

Stewart’s three Scotland caps came five years ago in a season in which he played almost the same number of games for the national team as his club, who then loaned him out to Nottingham Forest. It was here that the perception of him as a prima donna began to emerge. Stewart managed just 12 appearances, was sent off in his second, and returned to Manchester after a “training-ground bust-up” with David Johnson, said to have been triggered by Johnson pointing out that he, too, was a United reject.

After initial interest from Rangers, Stewart then joined Hearts on loan, with much being made of his willingness to take a pay cut – to £5,000 a week – to play for his boyhood idols. However, he didn’t shine at Tynecastle, making only a handful of appearances. Stewart said: “Last year was the first time I thought people seriously questioned what I was capable of. They just didn’t think I was good enough.” This was a surprising statement from a player who had started just 23 games in his whole career at that point.

It was after moving to Hibs in June 2005 that Stewart began to display the form that had led to him being picked up by United as a schoolboy; in his second season he was picked for Scotland B. Hibs manager Tony Mowbray clearly felt that the general perception of Stewart was unfair and described him as one of the nicest and most honest players he had met. But when John Collins took over at Easter Road, Stewart fell from favour. Collins played teenager Lewis Stevenson in the League Cup final and a very grumpy-looking Stewart was captured on camera at the end of the game surrounded by celebrating team-mates.

Stewart was then mentioned in the press as a ringleader of the group of players who approached chairman Rod Petrie to complain about Collins’s training methods. Although Collins claimed that the player’s subsequent departure was football-related, it seems strange he would allow an experienced midfielder to go for nothing in a year when the Hibs midfield was raided three times by Celtic and Rangers.

Stewart started this season in fine form – he was man of the match in a 4-2 defeat of Rangers and won another Scotland B cap in November – but chaos has since returned for player and club. Hearts endured a six-game losing streak and would be favourites for relegation if it weren’t for the pitiful Gretna. Stewart’s most recent dismissal was for going into meltdown against Dundee United, when his side finished with eight men. Having clashed with two team-mates and the referee, Stewart eventually walked for responding to a Hearts fan who was abusing him. His previous red card against Gretna was rescinded on video evidence, but he got a further card from the fourth official for kicking over a pitchside advertising hoarding and was suspended for important matches against the Old Firm.

At least Stewart can’t fall out with the manager, as Hearts don’t have one. Stephen Frail – and never has a boss been so aptly named – has just been given the title of caretaker manager, while club owner Vladimir Romanov searches for someone else to be his Edinburgh representative.

From WSC 252 February 2008

A muppet of the highest calibre.

There is actually a very strange upside to this nonsense that the BBC through Stewart et al spout. I was at a meeting earlier tonight before which a Brother was saying how biased the BBC video was as he had been at the game and the BBC didn't include a number of incidents in their highlights and how deranged Stewart's stance was. I expressed my surprise that he has taken until now to realise this. Another couple of Brothers were involved in the discussion who now also see BBC Pacific Quay for what they are. So that's at least three converts to recognition of the BBC agenda. Maybe the stupider their pundits/commentators are the more it aids us in getting people to recognise their prejudice.

Both his hands were in an unnatural position, high above his head. One of which ended up blocking a shot on target and a potential goal-scoring opportunity.

It was an clear attempt to illegally block the shot within the box, it is a yellow card and a Penalty.

The reason he was sent off was because all of this happened less than a couple of minutes after being booked for his fourth poorly timed challenge of the game and a minute or so after almost being sent off for another late, misguided challenge and being warned by the referee.

Anyone having issues with those decisions have either never seen a game of football before or are at it for one reason or another.
To have been more of a handball in the penalty box, the offending player would actually have had to have caught the fckn thing and clutched it to his bluddy chest.

There is nothing wrong with a non-entity of a Scottish journeyman footballer hating Rangers, indeed it is perhaps part of the qualification, however, to continually deconstruct the laws of the game and then crowbar them into your own disfigured imagination in order to always make any decision that Rangers get to be against your new made up law ....should at the very least make you unemployable before polite sane society.

Only in Scotland. o_O

Back