Right back vs Ross County

Absolutely zero chance of Patterson starting.

I think Polster will get the nod.

As for the possibility of Polster stepping into midfield, he's behind Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Aribo and Jack if he's fit, so that isn't happening.

He's awful and his passes went absolutely nowhere, he couldn't even throw the ball to a Rangers player. Thankfully we've no doubt seen the last of him in a Rangers jersey.

Nowhere? Bar the first time ball into the box that Aribo chested down then took five touches in an advanced area and lost. Barišić delivers that and we are all clapping.

Runs on to a Davis pass, opens his body a s sprays it right - cuts their defence wide open.

Wind a header centre of midfield after Davis shits it and senses danger. Said header lands at Aribo who loses possession.

He's no Tavernier but that's not his fault. He also never cost us a goal and watch both goals again - he never defended as poorly as Kamara, Aribo, Polster, Katić or Goldson.

Would have said Patterson if the team was playing well but the fact we've been shit since we returned and Ross County gave the tims a game for 45 mins means Polster should play

Flanagans flaws all too obvious to see today - slow, not creative enough (which our system demands from full backs) and just in general looks panicked all the time.

Thought polster looked good when he came on and in previous fleeting glimpses we've seen of him.

Polster should start and Patterson on bench until tav is back.

Polster with Patterson on bench,get Flanagan to feck,I can't put into words how bad he was. can't run,throw,pass,cross or attack! woeful.
polster deserves his chance now.

He's awful and his passes went absolutely nowhere, he couldn't even throw the ball to a Rangers player. Thankfully we've no doubt seen the last of him in a Rangers jersey.
Are you for real or just replied on the wrong post? ill give you the benefit of the doubt its the latter .I hope your talking about Flanagan.

Polster first and I’d take young Paterson on the bench leave Flanagan out the squad

Polster deserves a start after his performance today even though Patterson should probably have played the last 2 games.

Wednesday is absolutely NOT a time for starting Patterson.

The home support will rip the team to shreds if we're not 3 up in the first 20 mins.

It can't be Flanagan either.

Polster has earned a start.

This 100%.

Yes we all like to see youngsters get a chance but Ibrox can be unforgiving at times. After Sunday it should be Polster with Patterson on the bench.

Difficult decision, let's see. Someone who can't pass, can't run, is scared to go forward but gets caught out of position and regularly has to give away a booking and then can't get involved.
Or someone who looks to be the opposite of that but the manager thinks is too young.
Or someone who looks not bad.

Personally i'd have went with Patterson against St Mirren and Hearts, but after yesterday the jersey is now Polster's. Probably the only bright spark from yesterday's second half. Has to start on Wednesday. Flanagan we shoudn't see again unless there is a big injury crisis.

It should be Polster as he was about the only positive from yesterday.

I find it bizarre he hasn't been given more of a chance as Flanagan is utterly woeful and that isn't something we didn't already know about a year ago.

After yesterday’s performance, I think Polster deserves to keep his place, although I wouldn’t be unhappy if Patterson got the shout. I think (hope) Flanagan has had his last chance.

It would be Polster for me also. I don't think I have seen him have a bad game, albeit he only has had fleeting performances. But he has always look assured on the ball.

Got to be Polster he put some lovely crosses into the box at Tynecastle, Flannigan struggles to get it past the first man when he finally gets that far up the park.

Polster should be playing right back and there is also a case for him playing in midfield after some of the performances yesterday.

Back