Rod Petrie Steps Down From SFA role (temporarily)

TNT

Official Ticketer
A bit like Peter Lawwell, Mulraney isn't on the SPFL Board at present . . . Well, not officially anyway.

Ewen Cameron, also of Alloa Athletic, is though and will do whatever he is told by Mulraney, who in turn will do whatever he is told by Lawwell.
Alloa DO have a rep on the SPFL board.

Far too much influence from a small club.

Interesting comment from Yogi on Open Goal......

Said Petrie was never a football man. Only got the Hibs gig as he was Tom Farmer's man.

Always assumed he was a big Hibs fan.

TNT

Official Ticketer
I was fortunate enough to get an invite to the Directors box last game of the season & the last game in the lower leagues.
It was against Alloa, & that prick was in the blue room with his trademark black shirt & suit trying to look a ticket ____ I never seen anyone talking to him ,he just stood there drinking himself.
Should maybe have done a bit of matchmaking as there was another lonely prick in the room _______Doncaster.
He was there to present us with the league trophy & had a very uncomfortable afternoon.
Doncaster wasn't even announced as part of the presentation party that day. Always remember that................It was not accidental.

talkingsportsjacket

The chairman from ALLOA lol

A man That has built an empire on destruction and debt. A man who has absolutely no qualifications to be there at all. And to boot, a massive Rangers hater. God help Scottish football.
He has made lots of money with his devious dealings.
He has a massive anti Rangers agenda ,make no doubt of that.

Disco Deejay

Alloa DO have a rep on the SPFL board.

Far too much influence from a small club.

Interesting comment from Yogi on Open Goal......

Said Petrie was never a football man. Only got the Hibs gig as he was Tom Farmer's man.

Always assumed he was a big Hibs fan.
That's what I said, Alloa do have a Rep on the SPFL Board, but it's Ewen Cameron, not Mulraney, as intimated in the post I was responding to.

david1982

quite interesting the note at the bottom for respecting privacy....."dinny be asking oor fat poor Rod any exooburint questions aboot the SFA or SPFL noo ken"......

Hugo Baws

25% of the Scottish population are catholic. If the higher echelons of the SFA do not reflect this, its rigged. Call in the police.
It's less than that. 20%.

Which makes it even worse that 1/5 of the Population run the whole show.

From Unions, Councils, Government, The Law and now our National Game.

Unreal.

We've slept walked through the last 3/4 decades.

jexx

Their all moving into place now on the Fat Japs orders. Somehow we have to stop these b*stards ruining Scottish football. It would help if other clubs fans woke up.

weebaggy

Mike Mulraney is a millionaire who likes to work at a local swimming pool.

Think about that for a minute.

:oops:
''HE went from rags to riches, starting off as a janitor's son and ending up as a property tycoon who owns 12 companies, a fleet of flash cars and a football club.

Self-made multi-millionaire Mike Mulraney, 38, does not need to put in a day's graft ever again.

But the workaholic toils a 40-hour week - as boss of his local council leisure centre.''

What a full 40 hours? Workaholic right enough. It would take me to Thursday to work 40 hours, leaving Fri, Sat and occassionally Sunday.

Poor wee Mick

ghoulishworm

''HE went from rags to riches, starting off as a janitor's son and ending up as a property tycoon who owns 12 companies, a fleet of flash cars and a football club.

Self-made multi-millionaire Mike Mulraney, 38, does not need to put in a day's graft ever again.

But the workaholic toils a 40-hour week - as boss of his local council leisure centre.''

What a full 40 hours? Workaholic right enough. It would take me to Thursday to work 40 hours, leaving Fri, Sat and occassionally Sunday.

Poor wee Mick
Exactly mate,when I worked in an opencast mine we did 5 -14hr shifts then 10hrs on a Sat and another 10hrs on sunday,feckin 90hr week.

honeycandyapples

So in this scenario re Petrie and Mulroney stepping up one , who replaces Mulraney ?

Seems to me a little left field to imagine a an organisation and partner of the spfl could be enabled by an actual Law Court to arbitrate in this matter .

Do they even have a precedent they can point to ?
Could the boy at Dundee, Nelms, I think his name is , not fill the gap?

bleau

I see Petrie was involved in the junior league stitch up as an aside I had to attend a course at Alloa,s ground seen better days perhaps ( being kind ) so he’s not spending on thdground

Elder55

It's less than that. 20%.

Which makes it even worse that 1/5 of the Population run the whole show.

From Unions, Councils, Government, The Law and now our National Game.

Unreal.

We've slept walked through the last 3/4 decades.
Spot on, we need to remove them by tactical voting.
next time around Vote the strongest challenger to the SNP hologram

CurlyBear

I see Petrie was involved in the junior league stitch up as an aside I had to attend a course at Alloa,s ground seen better days perhaps ( being kind ) so he’s not spending on thdground
So what happened to the grant he got from the SFA about 5 years ago?????

Derek1960

Did Petrie have an attack of exuberance?

Just as well the FAT JAP got Mulraney into 2nd in command for continuity planning

One rancid one after another