Rodgers blaming boyata

uneasydaz

Amazing stuff

BRENDAN RODGERS insists AWOL Dedryck Boyata could have helped keep Celtic in the Champions League – after revealing the stopper WAS fit for the Champions League crunch with AEK.

Boyata stayed in Scotland claiming to be injured for the do-or-die Euro

And Rodgers reckons his side missed the Belgium World Cup star badly as they were knocked out with a 2-1 defeat.

Rodgers said: “He was fit – we were missing our two best centre halves, unfortunately.

“My concentration until I get back is only with the players who were here.

“But yeah, Dedryck would have been fit to play.

“Is that frustrating? Yeah because he’s been with us over the course of our journey for a couple of years.

“We got to this position and were without someone of his quality. Having a World Cup semi-finalist in our team would certainly have helped.

“But he wasn’t here.”

Amazing stuff

BRENDAN RODGERS insists AWOL Dedryck Boyata could have helped keep Celtic in the Champions League – after revealing the stopper WAS fit for the Champions League crunch with AEK.

Boyata stayed in Scotland claiming to be injured for the do-or-die Euro

And Rodgers reckons his side missed the Belgium World Cup star badly as they were knocked out with a 2-1 defeat.

Rodgers said: “He was fit – we were missing our two best centre halves, unfortunately.

“My concentration until I get back is only with the players who were here.

“But yeah, Dedryck would have been fit to play.

“Is that frustrating? Yeah because he’s been with us over the course of our journey for a couple of years.

“We got to this position and were without someone of his quality. Having a World Cup semi-finalist in our team would certainly have helped.

“But he wasn’t here.”
23tmsn8.jpg

They really should make their minds up

Rodgers said: "Dedryck is fit but he's not here with us."

Boyata said: "Muscular work session to come back even stronger on the pitch.

“Unfortunately I could not play tomorrow because I’m not yet 100 per cent operational but I’m with all my teammates to bring the qualification.”

Wonderful.Now lost one of his best centre halfs (giggle) and the two who played now feel like a pair of worthless cu*ts.That is just marvellous man management.He is making a complete roaring James hunt of it.Keep it up rubber face.

He legit said it's disappointing to have that much control over the tie and not go through.

Control? They were ahead for 27 minutes in the tie. AEK were ahead for 136 :D

God their pain is glorious. Stevie guides us to 55, strengthens again next summer, we get the path they got this season, and the CL music is back at Ibrox. Dave King whips off his mask to reveal he's been Charles Green all along. Says "told you", mic drops, disappears forever

The Teflon coating is slipping now.... the shit is starting to stick to him... wait....is, is that just his tan?

Mr White Teeth’s mask is slipping. Keep it up Brenda. Some Tranny might %^*& ya to ease your pain and suffering. Or you might get hit by a massive Express Train. Choo choo

He legit said it's disappointing to have that much control over the tie and not go through.

Control? They were ahead for 27 minutes in the tie. AEK were ahead for 136 :D

God their pain is glorious. Stevie guides us to 55, strengthens again next summer, we get the path they got this season, and the CL music is back at Ibrox. Dave King whips off his mask to reveal he's been Charles Green all along. Says "told you", mic drops, disappears forever

You took that too far :eek::D

If memory serves i dont even think he played against england. Certainly didnt against brazil france or japan

Somebody said on the radio he played 3 games Michael. The two diddy teams then maybe England in the dead rubber in the group maybe ? They played England twice.

Boyata is a shite defender. It’s a bit desperate suggesting a shite defender could have prevented their exit.

Just another European disaster in a long list of them for Brenda. Maybe he’s the problem?

I want him to stay Jac. We need to support him :p:p

Back