Rodgers blaming boyata

It’s good to have a laugh at them, but let’s not kid on the manager or the fans would react any differently if that was one of our players doing that.

Why is he refusing to play before he leaves though? He obviously can't stand a certain element of the playing/management squad by the looks of it.

Why is he refusing to play before he leaves though? He obviously can't stand a certain element of the playing/management squad by the looks of it.
I think his agent said he wouldn't risk getting injured playing for them, something about them breaking a verbal agreement with Boyata.

this is all good hopefully the poet players all take different sides and end up having different cliques in there squad which will end up meaning they turn on each other and getting beat every week because they cant work together

The most astonishing part of all that is that the useless big diddy actually made any kind of team for a WC let alone a Belgium one. Still can't believe that.

this is all good hopefully the poet players all take different sides and end up having different cliques in there squad which will end up meaning they turn on each other and getting beat every week because they cant work together

Led to believe this is already happening with Brown and the billion $$$$$ man Demebele. Egos colliding. Or as Broonaldo would say "He's goat a bug eagle"

Roughly translated it means...….

"Boyata will be sold in the next 2 weeks, because we can use him as a scapegoat and say that he let the side down. It has nothing whatsoever to do with us getting knocked out of the CL and having to raise funds to cover the shortfall. Honest."

They are absolutely there for the taking. AEK Athens where dreadful and still knocked them out because there defence is shocking, lustic is like an old man, Hendry is miles short and they are struggling big style.
Even if they buy three defenders now then what are they going to buy? The window is almost closed and they have 30million to find soon.
We must go for the jugular at the Piggery on the 2nd. High press, Barisic whipping balls in, Morelos on fire. What a chance we have to lay down a marker. Biggest Old firm game in years on the 2nd.

I hear Sutton was having a go at Boyata tonight? That would be the same Sutton who was slagging off the same Boyata as a bomb scare on radio 5live during the world cup.

I hear Sutton was having a go at Boyata tonight? That would be the same Sutton who was slagging off the same Boyata as a bomb scare on radio 5live during the world cup.
As someone else pointed out Sutton was having a dig because he refused to play for his team the same Sutton who refused to play for the England B team

If he’s refusing to play it will either put off other teams bidding for him or at least bidding lower as they will need rid of him to save problems in dressing room

Haha!

1. The fact he is one of their best centre half’s is hilarious.

2. Rodgers basically throws his 2 centre backs that played last night(I couldn’t tell you who) under the bus by telling us “he’s without his 2 best cbs”

3. Thank fu<k we have Steven Gerrard.

How can simunovic who’s worth £8mill (no laughing) not be one of their best centre halves. They are utter horse shit and it’s trhe perfect time for us to go to their shit pit and put on a performance.

If the moon and stars align and we get a Thistle win on Saturday with a totally deflated squad or even just push them all the way then the doubt will set in for the next Europa league qualifying round.

Rangers then go out and give us a signing that will make us all sit up and take notice and send the bheasts into meltdown. Rangers go through our next tie ( not counting the chickens with Maribor ) and we are well placed to get absolutely steamed into them at the piggery.

Come on Rangers, you know what to do!

x1f6zq.jpg

Ye cannae say that Dedryck Boyata cannae play in Europe for fμck sake

The relationship between Lieswell and TTS will be toxic now

Rodgers blaming Lieswell and Lieswell letting Gary Keown savage TTS in his column at the weekend to put TTS in a negative spotlight and blaming TTS ego and weaknesses

Imagine the atmosphere on the plane

What club would put a high offer in for him now, even market value whatever that may be ? They know Celtc will be desperate to sell him and why would they want to buy a player with that attitude.

He is looking to sell .By flagging up to other clubs that he's not happy with the player, he is hoping to encourage bids . Would be lovely if Boyata just sat in and ran down his contact Balde style

This is splendid. Everyone knows boyata wants to leave, everyone knows they want rid of him. Combine that with the EPL window being shut and they won't get anything near what they want for him.
They shouldn't get anything any club will just play the waiting game and snap him up on a pre contract

Fücking magic, Boyata now sin die and in turn driving his value down and whilst he’s thrown him under the bus he’s effectively told Simunovic and Hendry that he rates his other centre halves higher than them.

Lolzer.

They'll just have to accept a low bid for him now, so can't rely on replacing their Champions League windfall by selling him. :D

They will possibly also now panic buy for the remainder of the window, which never works.

Amazing stuff

BRENDAN RODGERS insists AWOL Dedryck Boyata could have helped keep Celtic in the Champions League – after revealing the stopper WAS fit for the Champions League crunch with AEK.

Boyata stayed in Scotland claiming to be injured for the do-or-die Euro

And Rodgers reckons his side missed the Belgium World Cup star badly as they were knocked out with a 2-1 defeat.

Rodgers said: “He was fit – we were missing our two best centre halves, unfortunately.

“My concentration until I get back is only with the players who were here.

“But yeah, Dedryck would have been fit to play.

“Is that frustrating? Yeah because he’s been with us over the course of our journey for a couple of years.

“We got to this position and were without someone of his quality. Having a World Cup semi-finalist in our team would certainly have helped.

“But he wasn’t here.”

Not often I agree with Brenda, but if that was a Rangers player that pulled Boyata's stunt I'd be wishing him every ill possible and wouldn't want him near our club again.

Has he pretty much written off the German boy who's always injured? Komper? Brilliant stuff.

That's the board and Bobo been tossed under Brenda's bus now.

Brenda's piss poor recruitment and inability to setup a defence is the real issue at that sty.

We all knew Brenda would crack under pressure, but I don’t think anyone realised just how little pressure it would take for that to happen.

Wonderful watching it all unravel.

No he was on the bench.More spin and lies from the Piggery.
To be fair we have said in the past about having world cup winners in our team, when Lionel C was the 3rd choice keeper at the WC98.

Its a silly quote, as Boyata can use it to more of his benefit to get more wages than Celtic can now with the EPL transfer window being closed.
If I was Boyata's agent I would be telling him to a Van Dyke and hold out for the year, Instead of club a paying 5 mil for him and he gets 40k a week, he could easily get 60k a week with no transfer fee being paid.

Back