Rodgers Stirs It : Sellik Have Spent Half Of What Rangers Have This Season..

He's had free reign so far, as Rangers are still weak compared to pre-admin. This season we're stronger, but missing some quality. Brenda needs to %^*& up and stop talking about us. I'd love nothing better than for Rangers to sort these bastards out at Ibrox. If we play like we know we can, we can beat them. The only concern for me is their front line. Midifeld and defense I think we're stronger than them. If Candeias plays like he has been doing, he'll rip that goofy looking rat Tierney quite easily. Lustig isn't the quickest so hopefully Windass is available cause he's the only left sided player we have with pace. Unless we're going with Nemane which I doubt.

we had to spend because of a shit squad, the amount is irrelevant , we will close the gap, however i cant see us winning it unless they slip up 5 or 6 times.
We can all hope, Rodgers is just feeding the baying hordes by saying what he says.
Prick of a man, never liked him at Liverpool and detest him now, he has a face you wouldnt tire of smashing

We f*cked it by not recruiting McInnes. I'd wager he'd have fancied turning us into title challengers with a 9m budget after inheriting the squad we had last season.

McInnes is a bitter wee man Dolly are welcome to him ,

His attitude towards us and his continual lying down to the Scum should mean he never becomes our manager.

Grow up mate.

I am very grown up thanks can't stand McInnes he's a bitter bitter wee man after being over looked for the job .

You seem to be his number 1 cheerleader he's a failure couldn't even compete with one of the worst Scum teams in history and the less said about his management escapades in England the better.

Also going about sleeping with your player's wife's is a great way to go about management.

Some people reading into parts of this interview as a dig at Lawwell.

I know a few tims who tell me there are rumblings that Scottish football's David Brent is unhappy with the transfer policy given the money they're supposed to be making.

Some people reading into parts of this interview as a dig at Lawwell.

I know a few tims who tell me there are rumblings that Scottish football's David Brent is unhappy with the transfer policy given the money they're supposed to be making.

2 of that lot that I know are convinced Rodgers will be away at the end of the season, if not sooner.

Also seem murmurings of it on Twitter, however, I am not convinced as he is a smug bastard.

2 of that lot that I know are convinced Rodgers will be away at the end of the season, if not sooner.

I think he's vain enough to want to be the man who does 10 for them and the legendary status it will bring him with the filth, I really do. He would still be young enough to go back to England and get a good job there.

It might become an issue if they continue to take doings in the CL as he might think it's putting too many black marks on his CV so hopefully they continue to get embarrassed in the CL and he feels like he maybe needs to move on for the sake of his long term career.

Also seem murmurings of it on Twitter, however, I am not convinced as he is a smug bastard.

Who knows. His ego might mean that he can't take being humiliated in Europe every year with his signings only ever being no more than loans or Premier League rejects.

If he likes it or not, no-one cares what he does in Scotland and he's still a bit of a laughing stock down south due to their constant hammerings in the continent. That'll hurt him.

I was personally surprised at their lack of spending in the summer.

I think he's vain enough to want to be the man who does 10 for them and the legendary status it will bring him with the filth, I really do. He would still be young enough to go back to England and get a good job there.

It might become an issue if they continue to take doings in the CL as he might think it's putting too many black marks on his CV so hopefully they continue to get embarrassed in the CL and he feels like he maybe needs to move on for the sake of his long term career.

That's exactly it, and also I think part of why he is trying to talk it up that "Rangers are spending money" so potential suitors (and let's be honest, they will not have anything more than a working knowledge of our game) can't accuse him of winning worthless titles in a "one-horse race" league.

The longer we don't challenge for, the lower his stock becomes.

He's a sneaky wank who is trolling us.

However, we have spent a relative fortune this summer and are already seeing a gap between ourselves in Aberdeen. That's absolutely unacceptable and for what we've spent we should be comfortable second. I'd be pissing my pants with laughter if Aberdeen or anyone else had spent ÂŁ4million for bench warmers.

He's a sneaky wank who is trolling us.

However, we have spent a relative fortune this summer and are already seeing a gap between ourselves in Aberdeen. That's absolutely unacceptable and for what we've spent we should be comfortable second. I'd be pissing my pants with laughter if Aberdeen or anyone else had spent ÂŁ4million for bench warmers.

I wouldn't worry too much yet. They've let us away with it by dropping points at home to Killie.

Remember, we were well clear of Aberdeen last year and they still came second. I reckon we'll finish well ahead of them in the end.

I wouldn't worry too much yet. They've let us away with it by dropping points at home to Killie.

Remember, we were well clear of Aberdeen last year and they still came second. I reckon we'll finish well ahead of them in the end.

There's no chance we will finish well ahead of Aberdeen with our current manager in charge.

I hope you are right but I remember reading that consistently last season along with the "aye but when their injuries and suspensions kick in..." stuff.

We're on course for a 3rd place finish under Caixinha I fear. We've shown nothing in terms of performance or results to suggest otherwise. Let's see how the next week pans out I guess.

I hate that patronising prick rodgers but if you believe the figures quoted in the press on transfers are right then he aint wrong, we have soent more than them this pre season!
He is stirring the pot before saturday which he is entitled to do but he knows he has free reign to do and say what he wants up here whereas
Pedro gets pulled up on every last word he says

I hope we wipe his smug face on Sat and watch him crumble. He is forgiven in having the worse euro results in their dodgy history, but wait for the onslaught from his own if we beat his mob.

I hope we wipe his smug face on Sat and watch him crumble. He is forgiven in having the worse euro results in their dodgy history, but wait for the onslaught from his own if we beat his mob.
Aye he has had everything his own way since he has been here domestically it has been too easy, be interesting to see how he handles a bit of pressure or criticism although we could scud them 5 nil on Saturday and the press would still absolve oor brendan of any blame

He was forgiven for that as it was his actual first game in charge and they still had a 2nd leg to come at the Knew Camp that was a formality.

never in my life have i wanted us to beat a poet team as much as this one, Rodgers is one arrogant bastard and the conduct of their team at Ibrox the last time left a sour taste in my mouth. cmon Rangers beat these cunts and shut them up for a while at least.

Back