Ross County Registration Away Emails are out

Registration is available online for the above fixture, until 9am on Friday 22 March.

Been up there through MyGers twice in the last 3 years and looking forward to it again :)
Shocked, just got one again.

Over 12,900 season ticket holder MyGers members have registered for the Club’s allocation of 1,315 tickets.

Staying in Wishaw it would be good to perhaps get a Motherwell one now and again, not had that via MyGers for 5 or 6 seasons. We must use the same random draw software as the SPL do for fixtures :cool:

Last edited:
Got one, that's me now on 5 in Gold. Had St Johnstone n Dundee earlier in season then nothing for a while n now had Killie, Hibs cup and now this all recent.

Never had Ross County. And still haven’t. 4 in Gold for me, can’t see me getting another this season.

Nothing here

Has our allocation been reduced?

Thought it more than the figure of 1315 given in the other post

Nothing here

Has our allocation been reduced?

Thought it more than the figure of 1315 given in the other post
Is it not usually closer to 1700? We’ll soon find out if the overall allocation has been cut as RSC allocation would be lower for this game if it has

Either been cut or the club have taken a bigger cut which is plausible considering it’s a title run in

Nothing for me. Won't get any Cat A post split as I've had mine. So that leaves perhaps 1 game to hope for. Suspect I'm done.

Nothing here still on 4 plus a Cat A in hibs suspect that’s me for the season.
I’m the same, had thought I’d have got one for this as I’m only on 4 and most gold I know are on 5. Only hope is Hibs don’t make top 6 so theres at least 1 ballot that isn’t category A games

Find it weird how Ross County with 1315 tickets isn’t categorised but Hibs with 3600 is? Makes no sense to me. Obviously Ross county is a more difficult game to get a ticket for

Still on 4 - St Johnstone, Livi, Hibs and Dundee. Think that'll be me for the season tbh. 2100+ for what it's worth...

Still on 3 aways (Aberdeen, Livingston, St Johnstone) for the season (gold) despite applying for everything. How can some people be on 5?

Is it not usually closer to 1700? We’ll soon find out if the overall allocation has been cut as RSC allocation would be lower for this game if it has

Either been cut or the club have taken a bigger cut which is plausible considering it’s a title run in
As I did say I thought it was higher

I always take figure as the overall club allocation from the home club we published

IRC they used state MyGers allocation before they changed to club allocation?

If only we did things easier eh!

I always take figure as the overall club allocation from the home club we published

Yeah it used to change between the mygers and overall allocation they published. You can workout how many go to RSCs fairly easy so they then changed to just giving overall allocation again

It’s a sad state of affairs that we’re trying to decipher previous emails for clues on how the allocation is distributed.

That’s where we’re at with Mygers though.

4th in gold this season

Aberdeen as my cat A
Dundee st Mirren and Ross County as the other ones.

I assume that not everything in gold has had A Cat A ticket yet ?

Yeah it used to change between the mygers and overall allocation they published. You can workout how many go to RSCs fairly easy so they then changed to just giving overall allocation again
It’s a sad state of affairs that we’re trying to decipher previous emails for clues on how the allocation is distributed.

That’s where we’re at with Mygers though.
I don't think many other clubs actually give a breakdown in terms of numbers we are no different but other clubs don't have a scheme like MyGers either!

Back