Ross County Registration Away Emails are out

Incorrect. The average is the average not everyone will be on that number.
I know what the word average means.

You need to have purchased the average for your tier to get the additional 10points. Last year the average for gold was 5. I personally was only offered and purchased 5 so I got my points. However some on Gold ended the season with 7.

If the average for silver ends up being 2 and the poster has only purchased 1 as he's only been offered one he wouldn't get the points. I get that's not his fault if he's applied for everything. It all depends on what the averages end up being although I'm sure do round them down so he could be fine.
Surely though both bronze and silver won't end up with an average of 1? That won't go down well.

You need to have purchased the average for your tier to get the additional 10points. Last year the average for gold was 5. I personally was only offered and purchased 5 so I got my points. However some on Gold ended the season with 7.

If the average for silver ends up being 2 and the poster has only purchased 1 as he's only been offered one he wouldn't get the points. I get that's not his fault if he's applied for everything. It all depends on what the averages end up being although I'm sure do round them down so he could be fine.
Surely though both bronze and silver won't end up with an average of 1? That won't go down well.
It's average rounded down.
So if the average for Silver is somewhere between 1 and 2 tickets, which it will be, then they'll round that down to 1 and give points to everyone who bought at least 1.

Surely that cannot be right. If you apply for everything, buy everything offered but still don't reach the tier average then you don't get the points?

Think I'd be straight onto Rangers if that was the case.

High silver, 1 all season (first st johnstone game), applied for every game bar the latest st johnstone game. Given the ticket situation at hibs hearts and them for the split that’ll be me for the season. Asked the ticket office why some on silver are on as many as 3/4 and got no straight answer. Some scheme this.

Obviously you probably need to apply for an x number of games but if your only offered one and buy one you’ll get the points.

Seeing guys on over 2,100 points on 4 tickets for the season with no catA game shows you that buying all the crap is worthless
A know guys in silver thats had 3 including a cat A

Seeing guys on over 2,100 points on 4 tickets for the season with no catA game shows you that buying all the crap is worthless
A know guys in silver thats had 3 including a cat A
For now certainly. If they do change to top down for even a % of tickets though they’ll be well placed.

For now certainly. If they do change to top down for even a % of tickets though they’ll be well placed.
Only do that for europe . Semis finals and celtc games

The day they do top down for every away game then mygers is finished

Av never bought any extras but had every game in europe bar dortmund
Fack paying 400 a year extra to keep yer points up
Pointless imo

MyGers is probably just about worth it for Hampden tickets, but f uck me, one scabby Dundee away all season in silver is a bit tiresome.

On the flip side, means a slightly better chance of getting a post-split title clincher.

We live in hope...

MyGers is probably just about worth it for Hampden tickets, but f uck me, one scabby Dundee away all season in silver is a bit tiresome.

On the flip side, means a slightly better chance of getting a post-split title clincher.

We live in hope...
I’m thinking along the same lines.

1 away all season & it was Killie away which was a complete clusterf*ck.

I’ll take one post-split instead please :))

It's a strange set up in Mygers when my wife and daughter in bronze have had livi & hibs away this season while some in silver have just had 1. The other 3 of us that are gold are all on 4 then I got Ross County myself when we would usually get 3 together.

Guy on our bus and his son both in Gold and got 1 for Ross County, another 3 on bus in Sliver (friendship) and all 3 got, work that oot ..lol

It's a strange set up in Mygers when my wife and daughter in bronze have had livi & hibs away this season while some in silver have just had 1. The other 3 of us that are gold are all on 4 then I got Ross County myself when we would usually get 3 together.
I've not had the same games as my mates in f&f

I'm gold had St Johnstone, Livi, Hibs (league) and Dundee

4 in silver have had motherwell and hibs (cup)

They’re more likely to remove tiers and make it an open ballot than ever making domestic aways top down.

The trend over the last 3 seasons has been about levelling up and making things more evenly spread than rewarding those with the most points

I think they should go back to something similar to what we had 15 years ago.

Start of the season- you get allocated a number of games relevant to your tier.

Eg Gold 8 games, Silver 6 , Bronze 5.

If you buy all the tickets you get the points.

I know these numbers won't work in actuality but a variation of this approach would. Maybe like a 4, 3, 2 split of tickets or something..

I know these numbers won't work in actuality but a variation of this approach would. Maybe like a 4, 3, 2 split of tickets or something..
Can't work like that if they want the system to work how they claim

If you're only supposed to apply for games you can attend, then you can't have a system that allocates you games at the start of the season

The allocations change mid-season though, look at Hibs and Ross County, who’ve both cut the allocations. Also based on the numbers applying and the number of tickets available, people would get maybe 2 tickets each max

The allocations change mid-season though, look at Hibs and Ross County, who’ve both cut the allocations. Also based on the numbers applying and the number of tickets available, people would get maybe 2 tickets each max

Well that's the way it will have to be.

It's better than the pot luck, scattergun approach just now.

I take the point about allocations changing mid-season but that approach to away games always worked fine. It could be tweaked to ensure everyone in each tier receives a similar amount of tickets.

And I'm saying that as someone in gold who has had quite a few this year btw.

It also makes the midseason points updates futile as people changing tier wouldn't get any benefit for aways as games had already been allocated

Well that's the way it will have to be.

It's better than the pot luck, scattergun approach just now.

I take the point about allocations changing mid-season but that approach to away games always worked fine. It could be tweaked to ensure everyone in each tier receives a similar amount of tickets.

And I'm saying that as someone in gold who has had quite a few this year btw.
Maybe you would, but I can’t see that many in Gold being happy to drop down to 2 tickets per season

Not sure tbh I've been gold for the last 3 seasons
When mygers started people who had been on CCCS for Hampden and aways for the previous 5 years got 450 points. These are dropping off at 50 points the first year then 100 points each year after that. I didn't have them so started in bronze but I climbed because I wasn't losing them and I'm well into gold now and will keep climbing.

Silver, had Livi, Hibs and Benfica away (eventually after points dropped)

I would go to every away game if offered a ticket, but I preferred the old ballot system and feel MyGers is just another money making scheme.

The proposal made by Mr @Paulie Gaultieri of further MyGers tiers based on a monetary value will just end up being oversubscribed and abused by the club to further swell their coffers, I suspect.

I'm already forking our for 4no tickets with some child concessions becoming adults in the Main Stand Front so could do without paying more for MyGers.

I also think the club need to bear in mind that fan apathy might kick in soon, with a paltry 3 prizes in 12 years.

We used to let our feet do the talking if we didn't like what we saw and it's remarkable that the club has seen 50k at nearly every game since 2012.

Back