Ross County Registration Away Emails are out

Is it not usually closer to 1700? We’ll soon find out if the overall allocation has been cut as RSC allocation would be lower for this game if it has

Either been cut or the club have taken a bigger cut which is plausible considering it’s a title run in
There is always a silly amount of locals in the Rangers end up there. I know of a guy up that way getting around a hundred tickets off a Ross County board member in previous seasons.

Nothing and on 4 for the season in Gold. Had 1 cat A ticket for Aberdeen so hoping on one after the split or else that's me done for the season.

Gold still on 4 including 1 Cat A game. So fingers crossed I get another ticket before the end of season if others in Gold are on 5.

Look mate, everyone knows you throw a tantrum on every one of these threads due to your belief in your divine right to a ticket to any game you want, no questions asked. Take it as read from this point that everyone understands your position and save yourself the time.

The problem doesn't lie with MyGers. The problem lies with the fact that over the course of the season we could sell our entire away allocation about twenty times over.

Look mate, everyone knows you throw a tantrum on every one of these threads due to your belief in your divine right to a ticket to any game you want, no questions asked. Take it as read from this point that everyone understands your position and save yourself the time.
Don't post utter nonsense then I wont need to repeat myself.

Don't post utter nonsense then I wont need to repeat myself.
Maybe one day you'll realise how much of a petulant child you are. Until then, just *try* and appreciate the fact that there are tens of thousands of Rangers fans in Scotland who would love to snap up every possible ticket.

Remember that one day you went to your first away game. If we did things your way, there's every possibility you'd still never have been able to go to one.

None for us on gold since start of My gers and had 4 this year including one Cat A

Those on Gold that don' t have 4, have you been gold since start of this season or upgraded during this season?

Maybe one day you'll realise how much of a petulant child you are. Until then, just *try* and appreciate the fact that there are tens of thousands of Rangers fans in Scotland who would love to snap up every possible ticket.

Remember that one day you went to your first away game. If we did things your way, there's every possibility you'd still never have been able to go to one.
My way would be that 50% is top down which sorts your regulars - Rest balloted

There is absolutely no way that for around 15 away games that those at the top should be relying on someone else to sort them.

Don't think that's unfair at all tbh.

High gold still on 4, Killie Livi St J and Hibs (cup), good for Euro Away/Hampden tickets though!

There is absolutely no way that for around 15 away games that those at the top should be relying on someone else to sort them.

But what you adjudge to be fair is that you get first dibs on tickets through your being fortunate enough to go to as many games as you could at a particular time in your life, thus creating a closed shop, whilst the rest of us, dads of young kids, guys who worked away from home, guys who may have fallen on hard times financially or health wise, scramble for the rest of the tickets (50%)

Pretty selfish of you PG, though I've watched Sopranos and you were a bit mean on there too so shouldn't have been surprised ;)

But what you adjudge to be fair is that you get first dibs on tickets through your being fortunate enough to go to as many games as you could at a particular time in your life, thus creating a closed shop, whilst the rest of us, dads of young kids, guys who worked away from home, guys who may have fallen on hard times financially or health wise, scramble for the rest of the tickets (50%)

Pretty selfish of you PG, though I've watched Sopranos and you were a bit mean on there too so shouldn't have been surprised ;)
I wouldn't be guaranteed every game this way, I think it's fairest though.

None for us on gold since start of My gers and had 4 this year including one Cat A

Those on Gold that don' t have 4, have you been gold since start of this season or upgraded during this season?
I’ve been gold since start applied for everything and only had killie first game of the season , first Dundee game and pittodrie . Have checked and haven’t missed any going by purchase history . Thank god for my bus is all I’ll say .

An idea I had was to offer the top say 500 at the start of the season the chance to buy a guaranteed away ticket for every game. Say £50-100 guarantees you access to buy every away game for the season and if you don't buy your ticket, the ticket drops to the mygers pool.

Club makes an easy £25/50k a season, those at the top get sorted for every game and you still leave tickets for a mygers ballot outwith hearts and celtic (for now) so not creating a totally closed shop. Just make the number available the lowest allocation at the start of the season to cover every game.

Zilch. Only had 2; Dundee first time round & the most recent Kimarnock game

If you get allocated and buy one in Silver, for example and the average is two; do you miss out on the attendance points even though you’ve only been able to buy the one ticket?

I’ve been gold since start applied for everything and only had killie first game of the season , first Dundee game and pittodrie . Have checked and haven’t missed any going by purchase history . Thank god for my bus is all I’ll say .

I've been Gold since it started & apply for everything. Had Dundee x2, Kilmarnock & Sheep. So going by other golds allocation, I'm definitely done.

Thankfully, it sorts me out for every Euro Away.

An idea I had was to offer the top say 500 at the start of the season the chance to buy a guaranteed away ticket for every game. Say £50-100 guarantees you access to buy every away game for the season and if you don't buy your ticket, the ticket drops to the mygers pool.

Club makes an easy £25/50k a season, those at the top get sorted for every game and you still leave tickets for a mygers ballot outwith hearts and celtic (for now) so not creating a totally closed shop. Just make the number available the lowest allocation at the start of the season to cover every game.
Could double or treble that amount and it would sell out within the hour.

Best solution for me is a % of the mygers pool is top down (say 10% of all allocations) and the rest through current tier process. Gives people an incentive to reach the top or stay there if you’re already up there

If you get allocated and buy one in Silver, for example and the average is two; do you miss out on the attendance points even though you’ve only been able to buy the one ticket?
Given that they round the average down that scenario is unlikely to happen as you would need the same amount of people on 3 as there were on 1 for the average to be 2

Given that they round the average down that scenario is unlikely to happen as you would need the same amount of people on 3 as there were on 1 for the average to be 2
Thanks for clearing that up, mate.

Last season I'd say I had 1 ticket less than the majority of Golds but this season I'd say I'll have 1 more than the majority ......... swings and roundabouts I guess

Nowt again for me.
On silver, one game all season , the pyro , late kick off win at Dundee.

Pissed off......

Got 3 last season including a Category A (Tynecastle 4-0)...

4th of the season for two of us in gold after St Johnstone, Livi and Hibs.

I think the fact we've only one trip to Livi and one to Motherwell this season has affected the numbers people have had so far, that and every other club reducing allocations even though they've got thousands of empty seats in their home ends.

I got one for the east stand but not through Mygers , possibly in home end but not sure til I see the ticket .
Quite looking forward to it , only leaving home at 9am as opposed to 5am :D

I forgot to pay for Dundee (pyro game) and got a 5 game ban from applying. I've applied for everything else but not had a ticket yet because of that 1 mistake. I'm on silver.

Yes. You need to have purchased the average.

I forgot to pay for Dundee (pyro game) and got a 5 game ban from applying. I've applied for everything else but not had a ticket yet because of that 1 mistake. I'm on silver.
My mate forgot to buy a game (genuine mistake) and his first game after the ban was dundee. Got that and ross county on the bounce...

My mate forgot to buy a game (genuine mistake) and his first game after the ban was dundee. Got that and ross county on the bounce...
I was actually making travel arrangements for the game and completely forgot you have to go in again.to pay!

I obviously missed the Dundee game + 5 match ban from applying +unlikely to get the points for away games this season too.

Feels like a severe punishment. Wish they would just take the cash if you're successful in the ballot.

Daughter moved into gold at last update and all she’s had all season is 2nd ballot killie a few weeks ago, thought she would have got this but nothing.

MyGers is a pain, they've allocated me but not my little lad! Very unusual.
Anyways, that four for the season now in gold for both of us.

Good news, I picked up another for the wee lad tonight, get in there

First ever ticket for Dingwall, my mate who I always get tickets with (both been on Gold since the start) never got one. First time that's happened.

Back