Ross County Registration Away Emails are out

Ive still only had first Livingston game this season. Started the season in Gold but dropped to silver at first tier update (sure I was still gold when I got livi). Not had a sniff since despite applying for every game.

Had been in gold since the start of MyGers, only had 1 Cat A ticket in that time. Away to Hibs, Roofe pen.

Pretty dismal return

Well that's the way it will have to be.

It's better than the pot luck, scattergun approach just now.

I take the point about allocations changing mid-season but that approach to away games always worked fine. It could be tweaked to ensure everyone in each tier receives a similar amount of tickets.

And I'm saying that as someone in gold who has had quite a few this year btw.
I foresee this happening in the not too distant future. I reckon tickets will get levelled out even further to keep the majority happy and it’ll result in gold members total tickets reducing further. It’s went from 8 the first season to 4 this season, in the space of 2 years

Silver, had Livi, Hibs and Benfica away (eventually after points dropped)

I would go to every away game if offered a ticket, but I preferred the old ballot system and feel MyGers is just another money making scheme.

The proposal made by Mr @Paulie Gaultieri of further MyGers tiers based on a monetary value will just end up being oversubscribed and abused by the club to further swell their coffers, I suspect.

I'm already forking our for 4no tickets with some child concessions becoming adults in the Main Stand Front so could do without paying more for MyGers.

I also think the club need to bear in mind that fan apathy might kick in soon, with a paltry 3 prizes in 12 years.

We used to let our feet do the talking if we didn't like what we saw and it's remarkable that the club has seen 50k at nearly every game since 2012.
Don't think that was me? Post 72 I think you're referring to?

Also you've tagged the wrong Paulie there, didn't realise there was another haha.

I foresee this happening in the not too distant future. I reckon tickets will get levelled out even further to keep the majority happy and it’ll result in gold members total tickets reducing further. It’s went from 8 the first season to 4 this season, in the space of 2 years
Tickets will be levelled out to keep everyone on mygers happy. They will do this by cutting the RSC percentage of tickets too.

Tickets will be levelled out to keep everyone on mygers happy. They will do this by cutting the RSC percentage of tickets too.
And effectively kill off RSCs in doing so. Its already a nightmare for RSCs without cutting the % further.

And effectively kill off RSCs in doing so. Its already a nightmare for RSCs without cutting the % further.
I don't get this argument - RSC members wanting to attend away fixtures should be in MyGers too.

Or are we saying an RSC member not in MyGers should get an away ticket before a MyGers Gold member?

The RSC allocations are a crock and simply guarantee away tickets for those that run the RSCs. My pal ran an RSC and described it as such.

I don't get this argument - RSC members wanting to attend away fixtures should be in MyGers too.

Or are we saying an RSC member not in MyGers should get an away ticket before a MyGers Gold member?

The RSC allocations are a crock and simply guarantee away tickets for those that run the RSCs. My pal ran an RSC and described it as such.
Everyone in our RSC that attends away matches is in MyGers.

I don’t know of any RSC that isn’t run on a points basis. The guys that get tickets via their RSC nowadays go everywhere.

Your mate sounds like a banger. Cheers.

Everyone in our RSC that attends away matches is in MyGers.

I don’t know of any RSC that isn’t run on a points basis. The guys that get tickets via their RSC nowadays go everywhere.

Your mate sounds like a banger. Cheers.
I know of loads of RSCs were the "committee" get the tickets or there's a random ballot.

And the guys who get tickets via their RSC and go everywhere.... That's literally my point.

All us mugs that are not in an RSC have to pay up and take our chances whilst RSC chosen few effectively get guaranteed tickets?! You don't see the issue there?

The RSC ticket allocation is unfair on the rank and file.

I know of loads of RSCs were the "committee" get the tickets or there's a random ballot.

And the guys who get tickets via their RSC and go everywhere.... That's literally my point.

All us mugs that are not in an RSC have to pay up and take our chances whilst RSC chosen few effectively get guaranteed tickets?! You don't see the issue there?

The RSC ticket allocation is unfair on the rank and file.
If you can’t / won’t see the benefit of RSCs I’m not wasting my time trying to explain.

Off for a pint now before the bus. Enjoy your day.

If you can’t / won’t see the benefit of RSCs I’m not wasting my time trying to explain.

Off for a pint now before the bus. Enjoy your day.
I'm part of an RSC and even helped run one once. They are vital part of the Rangers support.

However when it comes to ticket allocations they are not and should not be a sacred cow. The fact that the debate gets shut down whenever it gets brought up is a problem.

The landscape has changed for supporters who want to attend away games.

I'm sitting in enemy territory. Been back up north for 9 years. Been to a few county games, a couple v Rangers. Had to go to the shop to get them last week, they were suspicious. Although I like county, ended up saying as I was leaving, I like them both. Haha. Half the folk I know with season tickets support Rangers but go along to support the local team.

Back