Match Thread Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Morelos doesn’t look like he’s interested in playing himself back into form.

Kamberi, as limited as he is, needs to start.

A win (and a clean sheet) stops the rot.

I’m just disappointed: you didn’t score more; you didn’t provoke them into any red cards (just 4 yellows); and their 3 substitutions all seemed tactical, rather than for injuries. Hopefully they expended themselves so much in this game they’ll have little left for Accies on Saturday.

3 points, but very poor. Even when Kent scored he looked depressed. Aribo needs to be skilful and learn how to be a hard man. Davis can’t last a full season, though upped his game after we scored. Too many neat ball players. Need graft, some brawn and intelligence. Players not running into space anymore. Still fannying about in the centre circle. The team has lost its mojo.

Last time he celebrated a goal he was in the papers being scrutinised & the club was fined. Better to just get back to the half way line and get on with it.

Leverkusen was 88 quid for me and the wee fella. An expensive whatever. We might not win but we certainly don't want pumped. As for the filth, it always matters. Always.
Obviously noone wants it to happen but if it did it wouldn't really change anything.

"gutted but leverkusen are a top class team, we had an amazing run in europe at least we've went out to one of the favourites" is pretty much what the thread will be like.

3 points is all I can say there's not much else that's positive and I'm fed up reading all the negative shit on here, hopefully we can switch back on after that.

3 points, but very poor. Even when Kent scored he looked depressed. Aribo needs to be skilful and learn how to be a hard man. Davis can’t last a full season, though upped his game after we scored. Too many neat ball players. Need graft, some brawn and intelligence. Players not running into space anymore. Still fannying about in the centre circle. The team has lost its mojo.

Yup. Been lost for some time.

A win (and a clean sheet) stops the rot.

I’m just disappointed: you didn’t score more; you didn’t provoke them into any red cards (just 4 yellows); and their 3 substitutions all seemed tactical, rather than for injuries. Hopefully they expended themselves so much in this game they’ll have little left for Accies on Saturday.
I can't see how you would lose to them. They have absolutely nothing about them. They are workman like, that's it.

Had that game happened in october we would all have been cheering from the rooftops that we won a hard fought game.

Because it happens in a really poor spell for us, we look at it far more negatively. Its 3 points.

SG ,certainly has dropped his standards, unshaven and worst still his coat or mac has one collar down and one collar up.
Wha happened to the clean shaven, proud tie and suit Glasgow Rangers way Stephen

Obviously noone wants it to happen but if it did it wouldn't really change anything.

"gutted but leverkusen are a top class team, we had an amazing run in europe at least we've went out to one of the favourites" is pretty much what the thread will be like.
I'm sure it will. We'll have people calling for heads to roll if they beat us. Also watch out for guys who claim the remaining league games are meaningless when we win but spit the dummy out and demand sackings when we drop points.

Good to see players looking depressed given the struggle today and in recent games.

Contrast Celtic who are celebrating as if they're Barcelona despite nearly losing to Livingstone last week and losing their club a fortune in highly embarrassing games against Cluj and Copenhagen.

Rangers are still the better team -our only danger is if Celtic play like St Johnstone and don't play us as equals!

I think Jones done alright when he came on, he was direct and drew a couple of fouls. again though there is no runners no through balls, all side to side and back again. A wins a win though and I'm happy with that for now

I’m sure someone who knows more about tactics than me will put me right, but I think the way we play by pressing very high is actually detrimental to us in Scotland as we don’t get any space in behind the opposing team which our type of players prefer

it works in Europe as the other teams there press forward whenever they can, but in Scotland it’s just backs to the wall defending 90% of the time, which we struggle to break down.

The best you can say about that game is , we won

3 massive games coming

Think we will do a lot better in all of them , time for the players to step up to the plate

Come on !

Good to see players looking depressed given the struggle today and in recent games.

Contrast Celtic who are celebrating as if they're Barcelona despite nearly losing to Livingstone last week and losing their club a fortune in highly embarrassing games against Cluj and Copenhagen.

Rangers are still the better team -our only danger is if Celtic play like St Johnstone and don't play us as equals!
You've got to be at it , surely . Form and the league table say otherwise .

We are utter shite to watch and bar 2 European games , one of which we were outplayed for the majority of the match , we are struggling big time since the turn of the year .
Only the goalkeeper out of 14 players would get pass marks today . there's no inspiration . No spark of genius . No commitment to win a ball in midfield . No one capable of winning a second ball .

A welcome 3 points but we are utter , utter garbage .

I honestly don't know what to make of that on several fronts tbh
We had at least half the team finish that game without even breaking into a sprint at any point during the game
Why - they are so scared now they just want to do the simple thing which is getting us absolutely nowhere
Aribo I will admit gave his all and continued throughout to try & move forward whilst in possession of the ball (take note Davis) and looked good & whilst Kamara makes mistakes at times he for me also tried to be positive in his play
We need to get our confidence back but we need to play our way back into confidence & so far there are still very few willing to take on that responsibility

Done at 22 years old , you sure ?
I think you he mean he is done and gone for Rangers ,
Once upon a time in 2019, when Morelos got the ball the whole stadium rose in anticipation of something great was going to happen and normally it did, when the opposing team saw his name on the team sheet they shit it.
Now ,nothing
Kent to a lesser extent but he is worse than woeful

Lets not kid ourselfs here that was a struggle,posters will say a win is a win,but lets be honest that will do fa for moral.a team gubbed 4-0 by mwell and we score wirh a deflected shot. Our centre halfs are not comfortable with high balls ,they will need to man up for thirsday never mind the poets

Feck that was grim ! Missed 1/2 of it thanks to RTV playing up like a bastard again. Just when I thought it was shaping up too with prob free viewing last couple games. Blocked me half way through first half when it recognised my vpn, haven't seen that before. Struggled to get it back up and running. Back yet agin to contemplating illegal streams next season. Little point in paying RTV their annual sub if you cant depend on it.

We so nearly lost this because we don't seem to learn how serious a mistake in the build up can be -suddenly the other team are running full pelter towards your goal, even if they're pretty rubbish they can easily score against you.

What is it with players who risk passing balls in front of goal eventually getting it back to the keeper who blooters the ball up the park and out of danger - don't they know that they're allowed to blooter the ball away from goal themselves? Or have I missed that rule?

Last grump today- having been shouting at players all day to just boot the ball at goal and stop wasting precious time doing the same old thing that has failed upteen times before, Kent eventually does and scores a goal from a deflection. Deflected goal or a ping-pong-around-the- box goal, who cares?

I think you he mean he is done and gone for Rangers ,
Once upon a time in 2019, when Morelos got the ball the whole stadium rose in anticipation of something great was going to happen and normally it did, when the opposing team saw his name on the team sheet they shit it.
Now ,nothing
Kent to a lesser extent but he is worse than woeful
And we all lived happily for ever more

night night :p

Back