Ross County

The legends game isn't even an Rangers game

That is like saying not buying the Edmiston House package at £150 counts against you
But actually buying stuff not connected to games gains you Uber loyalty points -points that puts you ahead of those who don’t purchase anything when it comes to distributing tickets - so not buying the Edminston package for £150 and 50 Uber loyalty points associated with buying the package shows it does actually count against you - particularly when it comes to ticket allocation based on points accrued

But actually buying stuff not connected to games gains you Uber loyalty points -points that puts you ahead of those who don’t purchase anything when it comes to distributing tickets - so not buying the Edminston package for £150 and 50 Uber loyalty points associated with buying the package shows it does actually count against you - particularly when it comes to ticket allocation based on points accrued
a loyalty scheme which doesn't allow you tickets even if in top bracket :p

Yeah understand that it helps towards the points total yet it really isn't been done on that properly

I doubt you they will look at your purchase history and see what you purchased

Yeah understand that it helps towards the points total yet it really isn't been done on that properly

I doubt you they will look at your purchase history and see what you purchased
“I can confirm you’ve not been put in the ballot for Tynecastle because you didn’t buy the programmes against Dunfermline and Stirling Albion” :D

Do people genuinely believe additional purchases affect the eligibility to enter ballots haha

No really. I never bought any that nonsense and I am still gold.

“I can confirm you’ve not been put in the ballot for Tynecastle because you didn’t buy the programmes against Dunfermline and Stirling Albion” :D

Do people genuinely believe additional purchases affect the eligibility to enter ballots haha
Loyalty and commitment can be argued to be the same thing. If someone wants to buy programmes they don’t read and subscribe to RTV which they don’t watch, just for points, that is more commitment than someone that won’t.

Loyalty and commitment can be argued to be the same thing. If someone wants to buy programmes they don’t read and subscribe to RTV which they don’t watch, just for points, that is more commitment than someone that won’t.
That affects the tier they’re in, not their ability to apply for games/be successful in ballots though

No really. I never bought any that nonsense and I am still gold.
same was gold without add-ons

might be controversial but the system works for me the loyalty I have shown feels like its being rewarded better than old system

but I am an independent and always have been never an RSC member so generally it was one chance at a ticket

might be controversial but the system works for me the loyalty I have shown feels like its being rewarded better than old system

but I am an independent and always have been never an RSC member so generally it was one chance at a ticket
I've missed out on the bigger games in the ballot but I got sorted elsewhere for every other game except hearts. I'm still on more and going to get more from the old cccs.

Only complaints I have is the constant %^*& ups from the rangers staff and allowing people to sneak into different tiers because they can't implement a proper automatic system.

And bring back the travel club

why dont you join one and go every week?

I've missed out on the bigger games in the ballot but I got sorted elsewhere for every other game except hearts. I'm still on more and going to get more from the old cccs.

Only complaints I have is the constant %^*& ups from the rangers staff and allowing people to sneak into different tiers because they can't implement a proper automatic system.

a must!

why dont you join one and go every week?

We have always travelled independently by train etc but do get on RSC buses prob 5-10 games with friends from different places a season (sometimes 25 mile drive wrong way to get the bus with a mate) and happy to support the buses when I can. i go every week home and away and travel abroad thats why I am in gold without the other stuff

same position here and I agree with the idea that travel club should be brought out of the scheme

Last edited:
a loyalty scheme which doesn't allow you tickets even if in top bracket :p
Mute point- the administration of the scheme is a shambles but ultimately most of us in the top bracket have already had 4 or 5 tickets based on loyalty points that puts them in the top bracket - compare this to those in lower brackets based on less loyalty points who have been allocated 1 or 2 tickets.

Loyalty is only a word used to encourage membership of the MyGers scheme - Loyalty is what every Rangers supporter can associate with in our support for the Rangers- our Loyalty is being abused to encourage us to invest money into schemes that have little or no benefit to the majority.
It is rumoured that there is 30k plus MyGers members - but only around 9k MyGers members routinely apply for away tickets - the majority only want to be a part of a scheme that is based on their loyalty to the Rangers.

Points are gained from your past attendance and purchase history- MyGers scheme is a business model that has absolutely nothing to do with your Loyalty - and everything to do with you parting with your money under the impression that your Loyalty to the Rangers is part and parcel of joining the MyGers scheme.

Ffs you cannot even get a sniff of buying a season ticket unless you stump up £50 an adult and £20 per child to join MyGers scheme first - how can this be defined as a loyalty scheme to a parent with 2 children who want to follow follow and buy season tickets with an administration charge of MyGers membership on top

Last edited:
We have always travelled independently by train etc but do get on RSC buses prob 5-10 games with friends from different places a season and happy to support the buses when I can. i go every week home and away and travel abroad thats why I am in gold without the other stuff
Ok am not trying to stir here ok am generally querying what you just posted.

if your not a member of an RSC then you wont get a ticket off them unless spares appear and RSC travellers are sorted first, you say this system is better with tickets and I can say same too but I know its wrong how they do it but let me explain my point >>>

I have missed out on tickets while being in gold, recent one being the upcoming Ross County game but thankfully I am sorted through my RSC cause am an all out follower on top points and perhaps mentally obsessed with Rangers ( no laughing ) .

You travel independently which means you solely rely on CCS/Mygers coming up good for you for the domestic games but like me you will miss out on tickets until the brackets have had their fill., so you cant say to go to every game is you rely on mygers alone .

Europe was different we had a travel club which gave us all big points and I would like to see it back.

Perhaps “I can confirm you have not been included in the gold tier ballot because you did not get the 50 points associated with purchasing the Edminston house package” you are effectively still 5 points short of being promoted to gold tier due to non purchase.

So yes additional purchases can really affect the eligibility to enter ticket allocation ballots within tiers particularly with a larger percentage of tickets available to gold tier members

Looks like this might be the first game this season I miss in Scotland where we’ve had a decent allocation. Nothing from the bus and not seen a single spare appear. :confused:

Still no threshold updated meaning it’s likely this will happen in Dundee Utd ballot. So people in silver will move up to 4 matches, while some people who are in gold will be same.

Still no threshold updated meaning it’s likely this will happen in Dundee Utd ballot. So people in silver will move up to 4 matches, while some people who are in gold will be same.
You could email and ask the question, do you know if the customer service manager looks after mygers? Or does it fall under ticket centre?

RTV points are a lot of shite. You could easily have 3 my Gers members within the one household. Are they expected to by 3 subscriptions? Should be for matches attended only, without question.

I think we’ll be getting an update email later today on thresholds and tiers. The tier has updated to ‘January 2022’ under the ‘membership tier’ section on the website.
At least this should mean that tickets should go to who they’re meant to, until April, when they’ll go to people who have moved into a tier before the points totals are updated again. Rinse and repeat.

RTV points are a lot of shite. You could easily have 3 my Gers members within the one household. Are they expected to by 3 subscriptions? Should be for matches attended only, without question.
Don’t disagree but in Rangers’ eyes loyalty = money spent

They don’t care if 30 people live together watching the same link or not, all they care about is income hence it’s points for each RTV subscription which is assigned to individual rangers numbers

From the other thread - looks like the new January threshold for Gold will be 1565 or 1570 points.

Ok am not trying to stir here ok am generally querying what you just posted.

if your not a member of an RSC then you wont get a ticket off them unless spares appear and RSC travellers are sorted first, you say this system is better with tickets and I can say same too but I know its wrong how they do it but let me explain my point >>>

I have missed out on tickets while being in gold, recent one being the upcoming Ross County game but thankfully I am sorted through my RSC cause am an all out follower on top points and perhaps mentally obsessed with Rangers ( no laughing ) .

You travel independently which means you solely rely on CCS/Mygers coming up good for you for the domestic games but like me you will miss out on tickets until the brackets have had their fill., so you cant say to go to every game is you rely on mygers alone .

Europe was different we had a travel club which gave us all big points and I would like to see it back.

By saying all games I miss a few yes sorry I also have friends who sometimes sort me for those I meant every single game offered I sign up for and take every ticket offered, I should say i mess few

I travel on RSCs with different mates usually bigger games when not all members get tickets so they have plenty space and never have I received a ticket from an RSC i travel on.

The system for me is better yes its simple I get more tickets and have received higher CAT games this season via allocation than thru the gerrard phase due to increased demand

there are prob a good 2-3 thousand "all out followers" we are all going to need to share at some point also if your bus allocates high Cat tickets on a simple points top down method is that not worse than mygers tiers? how is some young lad going to get the one sheep ticket for example?

and I dont consider your comment stirring mate this is perhaps what the club should have done bring in a range of fans and let us talk amongst each other the real issue is people feel they are all loyal and deserve one which we all are and do but it cant work like that

Got my ticket through the door today. North East stand, reckon that’ll be a pish view in that wee corner was hoping for behind the goals.

At least this should mean that tickets should go to who they’re meant to, until April, when they’ll go to people who have moved into a tier before the points totals are updated again. Rinse and repeat.
They still think they used points prior to update for Ross County - they never. So this will happening again, potentially for a league decider. Let’s see the SLO try and hide then.

Looking like home end for me aswell at the moment, part of me would rather watch it on the TV than sit on home ends to be honest, I know Ross County would be one of the easier places to sit there though.

Sat waiting with popcorn and a pre-supplied sense of disappointment
Only thing I really hope they do come the split if it’s neck and neck is they limit how many can apply for all games make it you need a % of games applied for or something

Only thing I really hope they do come the split if it’s neck and neck is they limit how many can apply for all games make it you need a % of games applied for or something
Shouldn’t allow those who’ve applied and then not purchased to apply. They’ll also have to make it you’ve applied for upwards of 90% of games.

Got my ticket through the door today. North East stand, reckon that’ll be a pish view in that wee corner was hoping for behind the goals.
Was hoping these would be general sale, assuming that's not the case this time?

I'm sorted now thankfully.

But Mygers needs managed and run properly.

It shouldn't be this difficult.

I'm sorted now thankfully.

But Mygers needs managed and run properly.

It shouldn't be this difficult.
The problem is, loyalty schemes are easy to run as the rules are clear and transparent; the issue here is the club don’t want a top-down loyalty scheme

They wanted a hybrid loyalty/fairness scheme but they’ve realised people in gold were in-line to end up with 8/9 tickets so they’ve changed the goalposts

So really golds will end up with no more than 7, most likely 6, for the ready of the season. So they can argue it’s slightly better than the old cccs however we’re led to believe there was 16500 on the old cccs but only around 11,000 applying for away games through mygers

If we got 4 per season on the old cccs when there was 16500 on it, it doesn’t really add up how the max will be 6/7 but majority will be on 4 or less. It’s almost as if we’ve not been getting 50% of an overall allocation all season :eek:

The problem is, loyalty schemes are easy to run as the rules are clear and transparent; the issue here is the club don’t want a top-down loyalty scheme

They wanted a hybrid loyalty/fairness scheme but they’ve realised people in gold were in-line to end up with 8/9 tickets so they’ve changed the goalposts

So really golds will end up with no more than 7, most likely 6, for the ready of the season. So they can argue it’s slightly better than the old cccs however we’re led to believe there was 16500 on the old cccs but only around 11,000 applying for away games through mygers

If we got 4 per season on the old cccs when there was 16500 on it, it doesn’t really add up how the max will be 6/7 but majority will be on 4 or less. It’s almost as if we’ve not been getting 50% of an overall allocation all season :eek:
Think lowers allocations at tynecastle , pittodrie etc are a factor also killie going out the league . Demand is the highest it’s probably ever been and allocations at their lowest .

Think lowers allocations at tynecastle , pittodrie etc are a factor also killie going out the league . Demand is the highest it’s probably ever been and allocations at their lowest .
Yeah, Hearts reducing our capacity by around 2300 hasn’t helped at all. Also with Aberdeen taking away 300 tickets per game it’s bit us on the arse

Dundee Utd away being no away fans in August hasn’t been helpful either as I believe we get circa 5,000 there?

But even still, the club bring in a paid membership scheme but reducing the overall % available to your normal punter hasn’t helped. We used to get a guaranteed minimum of 50% of an overall allocation (aside from Celtic 800 games) but now it’s been as low as 40% for some games

Most people don’t really comprehend what’s going on

Back