Ross County

Can people like yourself not use your platform to challenge the club and get answers from people that actually have the ability to answer questions

There’s loads of podcasts/bloggers now, why don’t one of them get people on to ask hard hitting questions about MyGers to make it more mainstream

I don’t think I have a platform to be honest :D

I understand what you are saying and it would be good for someone to take it on but from experience, the club won’t likely feel there is an issue. Ross County shambles earlier in the season really needed them to come out and speak.

Three of us high gold applied for everything, got tickets for those in bold

Ross County
St Johnstone
Dundee

St Mirren
Motherwell
Livingston
Hibs

Hearts
Aberdeen
Ross County

bearing in mind Ross County first time wasn’t a ballot, and Dundee was only in the second ballot.
I’ve had
St J
Dundee

Motherwell
Livi

I understand what you are saying and it would be good for someone to take it on but from experience, the club won’t likely feel there is an issue. Ross County shambles earlier in the season really needed them to come out and speak.
Someone like you who presumably speaks to H&H, 4lads, FF (whoever attends as media) could get the ball in motion

There’s plenty guys that could put across the point, I know for a fact the club will closely follow stuff that’s discussed on those platforms. They may not publicly say there’s an issue but they’d need to consider it

But there is no real difference. One was IT issues. The other is human error, which has happened three times now. Regardless of human or IT error, people are missing out , who shouldn’t.

Can people like yourself not use your platform to challenge the club and get answers from people that actually have the ability to answer questions

There’s loads of podcasts/bloggers now, why don’t one of them get people on to ask hard hitting questions about MyGers to make it more mainstream
Is this not why have a SLO?

Someone like you who presumably speaks to H&H, 4lads, FF (whoever attends as media) could get the ball in motion

There’s plenty guys that could put across the point, I know for a fact the club will closely follow stuff that’s discussed on those platforms. They may not publicly say there’s an issue but they’d need to consider it

Again I totally get where you are coming from but the people you mentioned are all very approachable and good guys who of course post on here as well. Maybe worth asking them if it’s something they want to speak about but not sure if it’s something that would be done.

Out of interest are the club ignoring your questions on concerns? I am of course presuming you’ve tried mate and again appreciate the ticket office communication back is abysmal.

But there is no real difference. One was IT issues. The other is human error, which has happened three times now. Regardless of human or IT error, people are missing out , who shouldn’t.
Conscious human error*

They’ve intentionally done a ballot knowing thresholds haven’t been updated

Again I totally get where you are coming from but the people you mentioned are all very approachable and good guys who of course post on here as well. Maybe worth asking them if it’s something they want to speak about but not sure if it’s something that would be done.

Out of interest are the club ignoring your questions on concerns? I am of course presuming you’ve tried mate and again appreciate the ticket office communication back is abysmal.
I have previously but given up now. My latest crusade is based on me seeing an email from a friend where one of the mygers customer service agents asked what was meant by points updates/thresholds

What chance have you got if the club are getting people to respond to queries when they have no idea what’s going on - it’s their job. Getting standard responses to emails isn’t good enough when fans are collectively paying £1m+ add ons per season, I’d expect people manning a mailbox to know about thresholds/points/dates of threshold updates etc

Better still, I expect club employees to know they shouldn’t be doing ballots before thresholds are updated.

You wouldn’t accept any other business constantly changing their T&Cs if you were a member of something you’ve paid to be part of. Why should we accept it just because it’s rangers?

I have previously but given up now. My latest crusade is based on me seeing an email from a friend where one of the mygers customer service agents asked what was meant by points updates/thresholds

What chance have you got if the club are getting people to respond to queries when they have no idea what’s going on - it’s their job. Getting standard responses to emails isn’t good enough when fans are collectively paying £1m+ add ons per season, I’d expect people manning a mailbox to know about thresholds/points/dates of threshold updates etc

Better still, I expect club employees to know they shouldn’t be doing ballots before thresholds are updated.

You wouldn’t accept any other business constantly changing their T&Cs if you were a member of something you’ve paid to be part of. Why should we accept it just because it’s rangers?

Has Greig been one of the people you’ve contacted?

Has Greig been one of the people you’ve contacted?
Via his email address? He’s previously been cc’d into emails along with the mygers email. Responses were given by Allison (?) who I believe is the mygers/slo assistant

But if you mean made him aware, he’d need to be blind not to see all the posts on here that have raised genuine concerns and asked difficult questions. Might not be directly into a mailbox but he could’ve acted on the feedback if he wanted to

Via his email address? He’s previously been cc’d into emails along with the mygers email. Responses were given by Allison (?) who I believe is the mygers/slo assistant

But if you mean made him aware, he’d need to be blind not to see all the posts on here that have raised genuine concerns and asked difficult questions. Might not be directly into a mailbox but he could’ve acted on the feedback if he wanted to

I don’t want to speak for Greig but he is very approachable. I’m sure you must see him at away games, I always do. He’s always visible. Why don’t you have a chat with him next game and let him know your issues and that you haven’t heard back. When I had an issue with how the away CCCS worked and felt I was getting nowhere, he called me and we spoke for over an hour about it all.

I don’t want to speak for Greig but he is very approachable. I’m sure you must see him at away games, I always do. He’s always visible. Why don’t you have a chat with him next game and let him know your issues and that you haven’t heard back. When I had an issue with how the away CCCS worked and felt I was getting nowhere, he called me and we spoke for over an hour about it all.
I know he is, challenging job and I don’t envy him. Does a good job under difficult circumstances and isn’t helped by superiors at the club

My issue is, a chat solves nothing; no record of the points discussed, no record of the questions/answers and it means the conversation remains between 2 people. I’m asking questions that I believe every mygers member should be given the answers to, I don’t believe the answers should be given in a private setting

They have a list of FAQs, I believe the responses to my questions should be available to everyone in the same way the FAQs are. I don’t have any issues discussing it but it would need to be recorded so that nothing could be denied or if they went back on their word (club, not Greg) I could then point it out.

It would speak volumes if they were unwilling to answer certain questions

Who manages MyGers on a day to day basis ? Does it fall under Susan Hannahs remit ? Or does it sit with David Milburn ?

Who manages MyGers on a day to day basis ? Does it fall under Susan Hannahs remit ? Or does it sit with David Milburn ?
Another question that has went unanswered for nearly 2 years. Still not been given the answer to that :D

I can remember asking who best person to speak to was and got directed back to the mygers email. The reason I asked for the best person was because I wasn’t satisfied with the answers that mailbox provides

I know he is, challenging job and I don’t envy him. Does a good job under difficult circumstances and isn’t helped by superiors at the club

My issue is, a chat solves nothing; no record of the points discussed, no record of the questions/answers and it means the conversation remains between 2 people. I’m asking questions that I believe every mygers member should be given the answers to, I don’t believe the answers should be given in a private setting

They have a list of FAQs, I believe the responses to my questions should be available to everyone in the same way the FAQs are. I don’t have any issues discussing it but it would need to be recorded so that nothing could be denied or if they went back on their word (club, not Greg) I could then point it out.

It would speak volumes if they were unwilling to answer certain questions

I mean speak to him at an away game, say you’ve sent an email in which hasn’t been answered. I’m sure he’ll then follow it up.

I mean speak to him at an away game, say you’ve sent an email in which hasn’t been answered. I’m sure he’ll then follow it up.
I have previously and know people that have previously, you get given an answer and then the answer doesn’t materialise.

Not saying it’s his doing as goalposts could be changed by his superiors but again it highlights why you’d want answers in black and white/audio. Private conversations with 1 member about a scheme that over 30,000 ST holders are part of isn’t right in my eyes - hence I push for written comms

Also, on that, weren’t we promised feedback from the focus groups? Still waiting on the summary

Simple solution to mygers rangers couldn't care less about complaints regarding mygers they have our money don't buy it next year and they then might care more when the lose thousands of £40 per member

I have a reply from David Milburn.

The Ross County ballot was done based on points and tiers before the MyGers update started to ensure Octobers situation did not reoccur.

I’ve replied to thank to him for getting back so quick (15 minutes) and showing that they understand the problem. Also highlighted that the trend and posts on here are similar to St Mirren / Motherwell in terms of who got and didnt. Be worth checking what you thought you did and what you actually did, tallies.

He also confused me with @Aww Skew as there seemed to be a prescripted end paragraph about MyGers not being a closed shop. Said I’m its number 1 fan so long as it gets run properly :))

The Ross County ballot was done based on points and tiers before the MyGers update started to ensure Octobers situation did not reoccur.

I’ve replied to thanks to him for getting back so quick and showing that they understand the problem. Also highlighted that the trend and posts on here are similar to St Mirren / Motherwell in terms of who got and didnt. Be worth checking what you thought you did and what you actually did, tallies.
Hahahaha I can promise you that is bullshit

Another question that has went unanswered for nearly 2 years. Still not been given the answer to that :D

I can remember asking who best person to speak to was and got directed back to the mygers email. The reason I asked for the best person was because I wasn’t satisfied with the answers that mailbox provides

Whats the generic MyGers email ?

I’ve replied to thank to him for getting back so quick (15 minutes) and showing that they understand the problem. Also highlighted that the trend and posts on here are similar to St Mirren / Motherwell in terms of who got and didnt. Be worth checking what you thought you did and what you actually did, tallies.

He also confused me with @Aww Skew as there seemed to be a prescripted end paragraph about MyGers not being a closed shop. Said I’m its number 1 fan so long as it gets run properly :))
Nm, found it on earlier message :D

Hahahaha I can promise you that is bullshit
All you can do is hope they go check. As it stands Rangers gave a very detailed overview of the problem and how they think theyve avoided it.

If the Ticket Office told you it was Wednesday today, you would still go check.

Jeezo wasn’t aware the ballot has been done. That’s now two Ross County trips I haven’t got one from MyGers and I’m in very high gold.

does this have any bearing and what is high im 1750 ish

had 1st trip not this

Cheers,

Quiet afternoon in work so will send an email off to them on a few points i would like clarified. I know it's a futile exercise and will likely be fobbed off with shite excuses but will see what comes back.
Maybe cc in the new manager as he’s got back to @nelster promptly

Only way we’ll get some form of transparency is if people email en masse

That is absolute nonsense. It’s even more concerning that they think they’ve done it correct, but haven’t.

That is absolute nonsense. It’s even more concerning that they think they’ve done it correct, but haven’t.
Of course it’s nonsense, Euro Bus

I know of someone that was in Silver Pre the points update, they then received the registration email for the 5 games and said their tier was Gold

If it was based on Pre-update points, the email would’ve said his tier was Silver. It didn’t, so why’s that? Is it because they’ve done the individual points update before the tier thresholds have been updated?

They honestly think we button up the back

What is it that people think has went wrong for this trip to Ross County? I wasn't on here much yesterday due to the game so haven't caught up yet.

They know it’s a cock up. The club were pre-warned before the Ross County ballot

They don’t care, it’s an easy win for them - silvers get a few extra tickets and then once thresholds are re-calibrated, golds get tickets in time for Dundee Utd/St Johnstone

Total shit show. Would be interesting what would happen if it was a Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs/Celtic game that was impacted rather than Ross County/Motherwell/St Mirren

Too many golds either don’t care or are unaware of the error. The club should’ve been bombarded

I don’t know if it is not caring, I know I’m not getting everything and made peace with it, weird part is end up doing more Euro aways than domestic always in recent times, my days of going everywhere chasing buses for spares are gone. If I get a ticket I get a ticket if not someone else will be there cheering us on. probably made me go to more B games now taking the kids along.

I was on the old away scheme and got 5 tickets or so a season, demand has increased I can do the maths, with circa 12k applying for away games no one can get close to even 75% of games.

In a way I’m glad I missed out Ross County as got there earlier in the season, that was the beauty of the old scheme you rarely got two at the same ground a season. I’m not precious on where I get, got Hibs missed out Hearts, Aberdeen wasn’t expecting much more than that out of they three. Likely I’ll get Tannadice then probably offered StJohnstone again given the size of the allocation.

Of course it’s nonsense, Euro Bus

I know of someone that was in Silver Pre the points update, they then received the registration email for the 5 games and said their tier was Gold

If it was based on Pre-update points, the email would’ve said his tier was Silver. It didn’t, so why’s that? Is it because they’ve done the individual points update before the tier thresholds have been updated?

They honestly think we button up the back
Our IT is prehistoric. There is no chance they could do a ballot yesterday based on historical points from two weeks ago. Not a chance.

What is it that people think have went wrong for this trip to Ross County?
They’ve updated individual points and done the ballot before they’ve amended tier thresholds

Some old silvers have been promoted to Gold in error because they’d remain silver once the thresholds get updated. Once thresholds are amended they’ll move back to silver however they’ve benefitted by getting ross county as they’d be on less tickets than real golds

Exact same thing happened last points update in October and people got St Mirren and Motherwell in error. They were put into gold temporarily in error, got 2 tickets, then moved back to silver once tier thresholds were reviewed and updated

They’ve updated individual points and done the ballot before they’ve amended tier thresholds

Some old silvers have been promoted to Gold in error because they’d remain silver once the thresholds get updated. Once thresholds are amended they’ll move back to silver however they’ve benefitted by getting ross county as they’d be on less tickets than real golds

Exact same thing happened last points update in October and people got St Mirren and Motherwell in error. They were put into gold temporarily in error, got 2 tickets, then moved back to silver once tier thresholds were reviewed and updated

How do we know this has happened/what’s the evidence it has?

Just trying to play catch up here.

How do we know this has happened/what’s the evidence it has?

Just trying to play catch up here.
It happened in October as there was posters that benefitted. I’m sure @Super Ally was one of them?
My friend also benefitted; I seen his registration email which said silver, his purchase email for st Mirren said gold but this was before the tier threshold email was sent out

Going by the sample on here of no gold saying they’ve been successful, I’ll go out on a whim and say the same thing has happened. If the ballot was done after thresholds were updated, I’m sure we’d have seen at least an odd gold or two successful

I don’t know one gold (as in gold before point updates) that’s been successful

** Also, they’re saying it’s based on previous points/tiers? Why did the registration email for the 5 games have a different tier to what people were in during December? Again, my pal was in Silver yet his registration email says he’s gold. How could he be gold if it was based on the points/thresholds before points were added in January update **

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened in October as there was posters that benefitted. I’m sure @Super Ally was one of them?
My friend also benefitted; I seen his registration email which said silver, his purchase email for st Mirren said gold but this was before the tier threshold email was sent out

Going by the sample on here of no gold saying they’ve been successful, I’ll go out on a whim and say the same thing has happened. If the ballot was done after thresholds were updated, I’m sure we’d have seen at least an odd gold or two successful

I’m sure someone on this thread said yesterday they got and that’s 5 matches now. They must have been on 4. So think there may be a few proper gold who got, but very limited.

That's fair enough although worth remembering that allocations for St Mirren and Motherwell were a lot larger.

That's fair enough although worth remembering that allocations for St Mirren and Motherwell were a lot larger.
That’s not really the point though, they had people in the wrong tiers who then got tickets they shouldn’t have if they’d done the threshold update/point update properly

You could accept October as a one-off, learning experience but to then make the same mistake in January 3 months later? That’s inexcusable

That’s not really the point though, they had people in the wrong tiers who then got tickets they shouldn’t have if they’d done the threshold update/point update properly

You could accept October as a one-off, learning experience but to then make the same mistake in January 3 months later? That’s inexcusable

What's also strange to be fair is that we haven't heard about VIP Rangers allocation as of yet. Normally would have by now so maybe not all who apply via that are getting one for this game

What's also strange to be fair is that we haven't heard about VIP Rangers allocation as of yet.
Yeah, the communication seems to be appalling right through the club

I know 2 Bar72 guys that indicated at the start of the season that they wanted away tickets to one of the corporate staff, turns out they’d not been considered for any games :D.

Don’t think they were best pleased when they found out

Back