Rossiter vs Them

In 2 weeks time the midfield is where the game will be won and lost against that lot. To win it we'll need to abandon the 4-4-2 and play Rossiter instead of Miller. Last time at Ibrox they had the freedom of the place. So a central midfield 3 of Jack, Dorrans and Rossiter with Candeias on the right and Windass on the left will be our best chance of success. Whats everyone else's thoughts?
I think it's essential, but if Rossiter can't gat a game against Ross or Dundee, I doubt if he'll be brought in against the filth.

You are entitled to your opinion and maybe Pedro will go with that but I would suggest the lack of appearances from Pena so far makes it a massive gamble for player and manager. I get the fact if Miller plays and we don't do well he'll get it for that anyway and people will ask why our star signing wasn't ready.

It's a big call for the manager but sometimes circumstances/events can leave him with no choice-we'll get to see on the day an injury or suspension might limit options and the same for them-they've got a couple of players injured at the moment and big CL games to come so.....

I don't care personally who Pedro picks-my stance on a manager is he gets to see who is in form but what I do expect is a sensible line up that allows us to compete....if Pena has a free role I wouldn't mind but I don't know if we can afford that against a team who can mix it up against you.

He has two games to cement this 4-2-3-1 against a stuffy opponent in Thistle, its the formation he has adapted in every team he has played, its the formation he wants for Rangers, its also the best we have looked at any stage this season was that final 30 minutes yesterday, Pena is fit, but not match fit, he need to take the plunge at sometime, and holding him off because we have a game against them in a couple of weeks doesn't seem a logical thing to do. Pena was purchased for this reason, its time to throw him in.

It becomes increasingly obvious to me that there is no middle ground around assessing the situation-you are either for or against-so if we win the positives are talked up beyond belief and if we lose we want a bonfire. Stay on the side of having concerns because you see flaws that better teams will exploit and you hate Pedro and you want him to fail. It's nonsense.

Defo a very valid point.
Surely highlighting the areas where we are weaker and getting away with it during 4-1 wins is a positive attitude that hopefully sees the issues fixed before they cost us.

But as you say, too many want to pretend everything is perfect until it isn't.
And then they want the whole thing burned to the ground and us to start again.

Madness.

Also, he could start with Miller up top, and give him an hour or so then bring Morelos on.

I wouldn't personally, but given Miller's experience etc, it could be that Pedro would consider that.
Why would any manager leave out a player who has settled into the team, is scoring every game just about, for a player whose legs have gone and who has lost any pace he ever had. It's Celtic we're playing not Real Madrid or Barcelona. I think you're over rating them.

Back