• Kent

Votes: 188 16.5%
  • Jack

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Hagi

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
Mon the Gers, just do it.

A nice comfortable win to build up the confidence will do nicely tonight.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

C'mon The Rangers, every player play to their maximum and we get the victory. Tight game this.
No injuries, clean sheet and no silly bookings. WATP

Difficult one to predict. We’ve tended to start slowly and build up over the course of the game. I would be delighted for a win, clean sheet, no injuries and no reds. Basically what I wish for every game :)).

Hoping the return of Euro football will see us return to the free flowing football we were used to seeing before the New Year.
Quite fancy a 0-1 victory tonight but
mostly hoping the team comes back injury free.

Never any diddy teams at this stage of the competition and Antwerp aren't a bad team, they may have a couple of players out but it will be another tough game for us I think, I'm going 2-1 to the Famous

No walk in the park this one,can see it being close. Ever the optimist I'm going 2-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see the starting 11 as:

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Jack, Davis, Kamara, Roofe, Morelos, Kent.

If the subs bench is then McLaughlin, Balogun, Simpson, Aribo, Hagi, Arfield, Stewart, Itten, Dickson - does that meet the home grown quota for European matches? I guess someone like King might find himself on the bench if not.

Edit - forgot about Scott Wright!
Stick on to be the team IMHO

I do expect this team are better than we think, but we will be able to benefit from a different type of team who aren't just trying to kick us off the pitch and destroy the flow of football.

Sit in first 20 mins try guage and try to catch them, then I see Davis, Jack and Kamara taking control.

Good graphic. Think it confirms what we see with the team in that the first 15 and final 15 minutes are when we seem a bit more vulnerable.

Overall though a good record of goals F/A.
Or alternatively, Benfica are an excellent team

Does anyone know of you can buy a day pass for BT sport on now tv? Can’t be arsed with a shit link tonight

I think that will be the line up, pretty much the whole squad is on the bench in EL games mate so you only need to have HGQ in the squad.

We are actually better in the HGQ department since we brought Wright in.
I’m still in two minds if Roofe should start or not, he’s not had much game time and usually takes him at 2/3 games to get his touch back but on the other hand the game would help him build his sharpness up for when he returns after the Dundee Utd game.

My team would be shagger in goal, back 4 of tav, borna, goldson and balogun, midfield 3 of Jack, Davis and kamara and front 3 of Kent, Alfie and roofe. I get the feeling Gerrard will play hagi tho. 2-1 away win for me. C'mon the rangers!!!

0-4, The Rangers; Buff x4.

Win, lose or draw - I'll be making tea at FT and not stressing, at all.

Back