Match Thread RTV - Rangers vs Wigan - Match thread

our manager today is getting a first hand look at what awaits our team when the season starts from these referee's,, madden has been awful ,,must have punished us a dozen times for well won tackles, ,and not even going to go to the penalty award f@cking shameful stuff from madden

I'm a Murphy fan and I like the look of Kent.....but the team looks so much more dangerous, pacey, direct and effective with Middleton and Candeias on the wings.

Bobby Madden is only 39???

I'd be on the phone to the SFA tomorrow morning about Madden. Not even kidding.

He's an absolute disgrace. A shameful performance.

That’s what we’re up against, again. Don’t forget we were denied 2nd place in the league, with some awful referee decisions in our last 2 matches, last season.

wonderful wee backflick by Sadiq, great interplay with Arfield. Horseshit by Murphy.

Are you on a crusade to answer anyone pointing out the criticism of Candeias that has been fairly widespread recently? It is like you are taking it personally and that you think everyone is aiming their comments at you.

Not at all, I just don't recall reading much more than his crossing needs to improve.

Not that "He can't cross".

The Flute is a proper handful, he's so unorthodox defences wont quote know what to do with him

Back