RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

On LG smart TV but can't get it to play, let's you log in but nothing to play

Need more info than that. Are you a VST viewer? PPV purchaser? RangersTV subscriber? That dictates which site you should be viewing on. If you are a VST viewer try this one (but make sure you logout of the one you are on at present):

sorry lads can someone help I've logged in paid for todays game but I only have
Rangers Tv live with featured interviews below. no game?

Same for me. I’ve tried 2 laptops, iPhone and iPad.

Yet another failure from the club.

So, you've logged in on multiple devices - hence the Account blocked.

Try a Password Reset. Remember on a mobile device it will auto-capitalise the first letter of your password, so its easy to enter it incorrectly multiple times.

These are not failures by the club they are failures by the users.

So, you've logged in on multiple devices - hence the Account blocked.

Try a Password Reset. Remember on a mobile device it will auto-capitalise the first letter of your password, so its easy to enter it incorrectly multiple times.

These are not failures by the club they are failures by the users.

Not my fault. The submit button isn’t activating. That’s the same on the first device I used compared to the last. If I havnt actually logged in anywhere how can the account be blocked?

Try a Password Reset mate. Should get you sorted. Make sure you don't try and login on two devices and make sure when finished that you actually logout.

Thanks. Got in with password reset.

Should not have to go through this shite every time you want to watch a match!

Having to watch on my phone because the desktop site wont accept the submit on login....

Pain in the backside.

Not my fault. The submit button isn’t activating. That’s the same on the first device I used compared to the last. If I havnt actually logged in anywhere how can the account be blocked?
I had the same problem to start with. Then once I get in the default is mute and when I click unmute it crashes out. Never had a problem with VST until today and luckily I managed to fix it but this is ridiculous especially the default being mute.

It can't all be user error.

Pay over £700 for a season ticket and end up having to pay 9.99 for this today . Absolute shambles

Really feel for everyone with problems. Frustrating as f@ck.
I'm using the annual subscription.
Laptop to router. Chrome browser. HDMI to tv. Quality dropped to 720P.
Been very good.
Hope you all get sorted.

I finally got logged on 20 mins into the game. I'm VST. A few pointers:

1. It seems if you try to log on on another device or even another browser(on the same device!) your account will be blocked. I think my issue was I was trying to watch on Laptop but I was logged on to RTV app on my phone( logged on weeks ago!)

2. It also seems logging on via live.rangers.co.uk does not work anymore. You need to log on first via tv.rangers.co.uk then go to live.rangers.co.uk

3. Basically I had to log out of all devices including RTV app on my phone. Then do a password reset on the device I wanted to watch. Don't log on via any other devices (including RTV app) or browser or it immediately blocks your account.

Edit: 4. Another important point is that it seems even though you click 'logout', the system doesn't actually log you out & you remain logged in even though it's looks as if you've logged out! The only way I could be sure of log out was to completely close my browser & run CCleaner.

Last edited:
Utter hopeless - Tried laptop, android phone and iPad, 3 different browsers as well as the RTV app, no luck.
The app lets you login if you then try to show the live match, it wants you to reapply your login credentials.
Browsers simply doesn't let you get passed the login popup, if you press submit to many times it blockes your account.

Had a weird issue today, voucher redeemed but always prompting me to buy, finally after going through menus, logging in/out it finally worked

Back