RTV

Not for me, CT is ten times better, a much smoother flow to the presentation of the game, much more professional.
First game CT was mentioning those who should never be mentioned; never mind mentioning their league position. Someone must have had a word.
Tom never fails to understand the occasions when it is permissible to mention the unmentionable.
Personally quite happy with Tom even with his little wanders off topic.

Just in addition to what’s already been said. Always handy to have a couple of browsers at the ready just in case you have problems.

Sometimes things just don’t work and you dont want to be stressing yourself trying to get things to work when a match is about to start.

I always have firefox and chrome at the ready just in case.

Steathly look at me sitting in 20c weather, while you lot back in Scotland are freezing B-D(Claim it OP rather than saying you got the time wrong!!)

Last edited:
Yup bought it last night. Got the counter ticking away waiting patiently. Watching on the firestick browser. Think our prices are the lowest in the league for the PPV. There are some charging double what our club do which I find hilarious given the quality on show from some of them

1st time in ages I’ve been able to click on Live on RTV app and be able to select video and stream it onto TV via Apple box

That’s how easy it should have been all season

I know others have struggled too

Hope this keeps up for the rest of the VST games this season

Don't worry ,wee Tom will be here shortly with his shout outs to the pat Boone loyal in Thailand. That will cheer you up

1st time in ages I’ve been able to click on Live on RTV app and be able to select video and stream it onto TV via Apple box

That’s how easy it should have been all season

I know others have struggled too

Hope this keeps up for the rest of the VST games this season
It's a strange one today. Normally it's a VST tile on the home screen but it is back to live in the fixtures.

Just getting buffering as usual.
First of all if you are using a VPN turn it off - you don't need it today.

How's your wifi signal? Is anybody else in the house streaming? Gaming on XBox etc?

Final fix is click on the Settings icon on the stream (bottom right) and change from Auto to 1080p or even lower and see if it impacts on the buffering.

Just in addition to what’s already been said. Always handy to have a couple of browsers at the ready just in case you have problems.

Sometimes things just don’t work and you dont want to be stressing yourself trying to get things to work when a match is about to start.

I always have firefox and chrome at the ready just in case.
Hmmmm, yep, gonna get this sorted. Thankyaverymuch.

Holy mama, what a howlin arse I've made of myself. It's three o'clock...here in Spain!! So only 2pm in UK. Of course it's not on yet.

Go on then...I deserve it:rolleyes:
Haha, class m8, I'm sure the lurkers will have that on the kiddy fiddlers forum. Well done for admitting it, I would have told lies lol

First of all if you are using a VPN turn it off - you don't need it today.

How's your wifi signal? Is anybody else in the house streaming? Gaming on XBox etc?

Final fix is click on the Settings icon on the stream (bottom right) and change from Auto to 1080p or even lower and see if it impacts on the buffering.

I'm not using a VPN. Signal strength is 100%.

Think it's my PS4 as it's streaming fine on my phone.

I’m working today so have my phone which we watch the games on.
Bought my mates an android connector set up my mates Rangers tv, but the code is coming up with code expired ?
Any ideas anyone.

cut back on the bevvvvvy m8.
No no, am sure it was the wife's fault. Was catching some rays in the garden, and asked her the time. Am sure she said twenty past three (at the time) so that's what made me think it was log on time. So, her fault. :))

They definitely have issues, but seem to be resolving them one step at a time. Earlier it was just giving script errors. Then it went to cloud flare hosting errors.. Now its at buffering but no picture...

It's gave up buffering and is now frozen, didn't work for the last game at all and now this. Not pleased

They definitely have issues, but seem to be resolving them one step at a time. Earlier it was just giving script errors. Then it went to cloud flare hosting errors.. Now its at buffering but no picture...
Scrap that, back to cloud flare. Some guy is rapidly switching stuff off and back on again...

Mine is freezing and dropping out lots today. Not an issue I’ve had before, although have had plenty of others.

They really do need to improve the technical aspects of this, it’s below standard, especially for £700.

Back