RTV

I have just bought it for the game today but keep getting an error when I click on live, anyone else getting this?

Edit: it is fine now, thank god

Back on phew!!! Clicked on buffering symbol to pause - then clicked on play button and it came back on at hateley McCann talking

I'm back in. A very, very rare glitch for me.

What I did find was that I was getting chucked out with a Cloudflare 404 issue on Microsoft Edge but I could get in no problem on Firefox. Maybe something for folk to try.

Now back and working on Edge.

Once again, the live video box is greyed out when I log in to watch today's game. Tried resetting password, clicking 'subscribe' then immediately hitting 'live' as have previously been suggested. Even when I click 'contact us' it tells me that path cannot be found. What chance do you have eh!!
Holy mama, what a howlin arse I've made of myself. It's three o'clock...here in Spain!! So only 2pm in UK. Of course it's not on yet.

Go on then...I deserve it:rolleyes:
How many times exactly mate :))

Nearly every game this season has been a hassle getting it sorted.

Worked great at very beginning then they meddled with it to stop ppl sharing log ins and it’s never been right since.

Had issues nearly every time since October.

Last game worked ok but didn’t have the cast icon for me to cast to my TV like it used to so that was the final straw for me.

There’s better streams online for free.

Back