Ruling On Latest Fat Mike Court Case – Still Waiting...

No it’s part of the original 7 year deal we were sold down the river with if I’m not mistaken

Was the 7 year deal not renegotiated, costing the club £3m to get out of it. It's the new deal (which allows SD to match bids) currently in place.

It all gets very complicated.

It’ll be an absolute delight the day this shambles comes to an end.

In the main, it’s the last hurdle on the way back to normality.

Would love for there to be something good behind the shop being shut.

Had someone saying to me today that Ashley has won his case,Hummel will leave next season and Puma will take over and all our retail will go back to sports direct,suffice to say i just burst out laughing at him.

This is what happens when people spread silly rumours or pretend they are in the know,simple fact is absolutely nobody knows what's happening unless you are very good friends with the judge who is taking the case,It is him and only him who will come to a decision and gives his decision in due course which could be weeks. Hopefully in our favour.

I wish for now we would remove Rangers megastore from above the door until its back in our hands.
If the words “Rangers Megastore” can’t be removed there should be a large notice erected in front of the building saying “SD Tat Shop” and directing customers to our establishment in town.

No it’s part of the original 7 year deal we were sold down the river with if I’m not mistaken

Rental. £1 per year.
And we have to ask for the £1 in writing.
10 year agreement.
Think there is 5 years left. :-(

Sounds to me as some mutuality satisfying
deal, has been agreed behind closed doors. SDI has gone, but not without a payoff, we get our megastore back and court case settled,. If that's the case the judge has probably been asked to withhold his final decision. Don't think it will be cheap to get rid of the fat man though.

Had someone saying to me today that Ashley has won his case,Hummel will leave next season and Puma will take over and all our retail will go back to sports direct,suffice to say i just burst out laughing at him.

This is what happens when people spread silly rumours or pretend they are in the know,simple fact is absolutely nobody knows what's happening unless you are very good friends with the judge who is taking the case,It is him and only him who will come to a decision and gives his decision in due course which could be weeks. Hopefully in our favour.

I thought the decision was on Thursday, after he had been considering the evidence put in front of him by both sides a few weeks ago. I don't think the fact that it is not in the public domain yet means that didn't happen.

It would be a stunning co-incidence that the megastore closed the next day in an unrelated issue.

I take the signs as positive.

And yet you posted it. You’re equally as guilty

I thought the decision was on Thursday, after he had been considering the evidence put in front of him by both sides a few weeks ago. I don't think the fact that it is not in the public domain yet means that didn't happen.

It would be a stunning co-incidence that the megastore closed the next day in an unrelated issue.

You're right, the judge has made his decision, and the parties have been informed. However, the decision is not being made public for now. I don't know when it will become public.

You're right, the judge has made his decision, and the parties have been informed. However, the decision is not being made public for now. I don't know when it will become public.
Could be different circumstances, however whenever it was bad news the story seemed to break immediately.

No expert but I reckon we will have to pay damages and still be stuck with SD. The contract is so tight and near impossible to get out of without sports directs permission. I don’t even think it has a end date. It seems like a contract you can’t get out of unless both sides agree. And yes they are legal. Who ever signed it really fucked us. Prob one of the spivs in the final days when they knew control was lost
I don't think it was the Spivs. I think it was a clause put in when the 7 year deal was ended. I think Kings lawyers balls'd it up and missed it. I may be wrong.

Sounds to me as some mutuality satisfying
deal, has been agreed behind closed doors. SDI has gone, but not without a payoff, we get our megastore back and court case settled,. If that's the case the judge has probably been asked to withhold his final decision. Don't think it will be cheap to get rid of the fat man though.

What "sounds to you" jweebear? There's nothing to hear.

Is the megastore closed ?

Just trying to collate the chatter on here and Facebook, twitter. Why no judgement given as yet, as we have been hearing it's immanent for weeks.

The judgement is not in the public domain, that does not mean the involved parties have not been told.

As a guess there may an embargo on them discussing it in public. For example to allow both sides to make comment, come to an agreement, whatever.

I think it might just be a waiting game for now.

Guessing it was a non Rangers fan who said this rubbish Puma deal expired we signed a deal with Hummel simples

Dont say things like that fs giving me the Davy Weir

Back