Ryan Porteous

I really don’t get this weird Tourette’s like behaviour where people feel the need to say “there’s a player there” when talking about his latest mistake or swan dive to try and con the ref.

There’s not, he’s absolutely horrendous, on a par with Gary Kenneth. He’s an utter wank biscuit too which leads to one of the most detestable players in the league for many a year

His play acting trying to get arfield sent off was terrble. That said I think there is a player in there but unfortunately he is too busy trying to wind up other players to concentrate on his own game
Fair comments there.
I watched the Edina derby and porteous had a very good game, as captain I think.
Theres obviously a mental block when playing us.

If anything sums up these despicable bastards it's this: on the rare occasion Walsh actually gave us a foul, they were high & low fiving each other every time they committed a foul, even when 2 goals behind.

I’m just waiting for Maloney defending him in the media, which is usually the precursor to the sack. When will these managers get the correlation between this dumpling and the string of errors he commits to the defeats that lead to them losing their jobs?

He was woeful last night, was constantly playing our guys onside & distribution was poor. Looked like Maloney told him to stay away from Alfie as well compared to previous games.

The incident with Arfield was a disgrace & one which he should have been booked for, or at least challenged by the ref on it. Also disappointing to hear Kevin Thomson sticking up for him saying Arfield could have touched him.
Kevin Thomson is absolutely brutal on RTV. Has the mindset and mentality of a footballer from the 80's.

Went down as if someone had taken an axe to his ankle after Arfield nicked the ball away. Arfield never touched him.

It was a clear attempt to get Arfield booked not long after the thug had been moaning like f*ck because his team mate had rightly been booked for clattering one of our players.

Referee got suckered into giving the foul but didn’t book Arfield.

Here's laughing boy in action.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I was predicting when Alfie was through for the second, that :
1/ Porteous was either going to wipe Morelos out before he shot,
hurting him into the bargain.Or
2/ Alfie was going draw the ball back from his right foot, to his left, after Porteous
Committed himself.Porteous then would slide yards in the wrong direction as
Morelos slipped it past Macy.Making Porteous look even more inept.
Much like Kamara did on Sunday to the Hearts player.For his goal.

Mind you bursting the rigging as Morelos did, was just a satisfactory!
Again think we should have had this game over long before half time.

Glad he's on the pitch. A complete and utter waste of a Hibs jersey. A dafty who thinks he's a footballer.:))

When he first broke through he looked like he had genuine talent, but he hasn’t improved. Reminds me of a modern day Zander Diamond.
I was the of the same opinion.
He just got caught up in the hating Rangers priority of his club and their scum support.
I didn’t think of Diamond mind you.
More Bates or McCrorie.

Good thing is that the ref's seem fairly switched on to his diving although could do with getting a few bookings.

I was in the camp of "he could be decent" however this year in particular he has turned into a liability for them. He is more keen to play the class clown than to concentrate on trying to defend properly. He barely got close to morelos last night but followed him about the pitch and got dragged well out of position.

Hopefully he stays at hibs for years to come as he doesn't look like he wants to improve his game and is just happy to get the cheers off hibs fans for putting in bad tackles or pulling funny faces. He is almost a guarantee of 3 points for us against what should be a team we have close games with.

He's been at fault numerous times against us and been lucky that we've not scored more due to his errors. He left morelos run clear or pass round him and he even played a pass straight out of defence to us that should have been a goal.

I really don't get this 'there's a player in there' nonsense.

Every time we play them he makes a big mistake or has a poor game.

He has woeful positional sense. An absolute clown and total liability. He didn't get near Alfredo all night.

Porteous the manchild, this clown will never grow up, there must be something in the Leith water, Hibs don't half churn these deranged pricks out, Brown, Porteous, Riordan, Griffiths

If there was anyone at Hibs with half a brain they would demand him to concentrate on his own game. He was awful last night & I think a large part of that is because he simply isn't focused.

He lost possession on numerous occasions & we almost scored from it twice! Then he was trying to get a number of our players booked for not / barely touching him - the Arfield tackle was embarrassing.
He will cost managers their jobs.

Grade A kunt but I wonder if it’s coincidence that the only game he’s played without maiming one of our guys is after Jack Ross stopped acting as his enabler/ cheerleader for every shit tackle

I really don’t get this weird Tourette’s like behaviour where people feel the need to say “there’s a player there” when talking about his latest mistake or swan dive to try and con the ref.

There’s not, he’s absolutely horrendous, on a par with Gary Kenneth. He’s an utter wank biscuit too which leads to one of the most detestable players in the league for many a year
He must be like Baresi when he's not against us, because against us he is utterly horrific.

I really don't get this 'there's a player in there' nonsense.

Every time we play them he makes a big mistake or has a poor game.

He has woeful positional sense. An absolute clown and total liability. He didn't get near Alfredo all night.
It's as if people feel the need to say it so they don't come across as bitter. Weird behaviour.

It's because fans still get taken in by the plastic hardman routine. He's absolutely hopeless.

He’s absolutely shite and is your usual hibs junkie who even if he did have potential, won’t fulfill it because he’s a classless ned

Hope he stays at Hibs for years, guy is a walking talking 3 points for us everytime

His motivation is to be the fans favourite, rather than to win games, which doesn’t help.

Best comment on the thread. You know you must be absolutely shite when you are a equal of Gary Kenneth's haha! Lee Wilkie was another absolute haddie

I’m actually struggling to remember the last game he played against us that he didn’t make a major blunder. Even when we absolutely terrible at Hampden in that semi final, he still caused the goal we scored.

Hes too busy smiling at every ref decision, hes already cost his team 6 points against us but hes a hero for their fans

He is like a microcosm of the modern generation, one they wee wanky di ks you see in pubs, everyone thinks they are ticket despite being overwhelmingly terrible humans.

Ive seen players kick lumps out of each other in games and at 90 mins.shake hands with each other.
Me personally I couldnt even look the way that lady's front bottom is looking.
Hes a rat who has nothing to offer his team or football!

Back