Ryan Porteous

He's a lego eater tribute act, utterly pathetic. Pretend your a hard man, then throw youself to the ground constantly trying to get players sent off. Does that cringy ned laugh thing when it doesn't work.

A neddy wee wank, who'll have a bang average career. He should focus on being a defender instead of being the ned scum's hero.

An absolute throbber.

I think porteous is a decent footballer who could easily play championship down south

But I think he’s going to be another Cummings, O’Connor and griffiths. Have all potential in the world but will end up pissing it up the wall and end up staying in Scotland all his years

I think porteous is a decent footballer who could easily play championship down south

But I think he’s going to be another Cummings, O’Connor and griffiths. Have all potential in the world but will end up pissing it up the wall and end up staying in Scotland all his years

That was my opinion the first time I saw him play. But since then he hasn’t improved his game enough, and his attitude is terrible.

The sad thing is that his behaviour is being celebrated when the coaches should have been trying to improve his game and attitude

That was my opinion the first time I saw him play. But since then he hasn’t improved his game enough, and his attitude is terrible.

The sad thing is that his behaviour is being celebrated when the coaches should have been trying to improve his game and attitude
Yeah at hibs they seem to keep him like that, I think if he went to a bigger club they’d improve him and cut that sort of stuff out of his game

He was woeful last night, was constantly playing our guys onside & distribution was poor. Looked like Maloney told him to stay away from Alfie as well compared to previous games.

The incident with Arfield was a disgrace & one which he should have been booked for, or at least challenged by the ref on it. Also disappointing to hear Kevin Thomson sticking up for him saying Arfield could have touched him.
I think Kev has earned himself a break from RTV duties. He’s entitled to defend scum like Porteous and Brown if he wishes but I’d rather our RTV subscriptions weren’t rewarding him for doing so.

I think Kev has earned himself a break from RTV duties. He’s entitled to defend scum like Porteous and Brown if he wishes but I’d rather our RTV subscriptions weren’t rewarding him for doing so.
Agreed wholeheartedly. If KT wants to to laud a dirty wee scumbag like Porteous while he's thugging and cheating against Rangers, he can do it somewhere other tham RTV

Here's laughing boy in action.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

He moves his right leg into Arfields standing leg, he fouls Arfield!

He's a typical example of everything that's wrong with Scottish football partly due to the backing of MSM.
He thinks he's made it instead of trying to improve his game. You get the impression you'll be reading about him in the front page headlines at some point and not for good reasons.

Agreed wholeheartedly. If KT wants to to laud a dirty wee scumbag like Porteous while he's thugging and cheating against Rangers, he can do it somewhere other tham RTV
I've not been that impressed with KT recently and his commentary has become a bit stale. I preferred when Stevie Smith was on with Tom.

He is totally useless. Only in Scotland would he have made it as a professional footballer. Donkey!!

Reactions: VGM
A limited footballer who, rather than working on his game, is taking the easy option of carving a career out of being ‘controversial’.

Small time mentality. Well suited to a wee diddy team like Hibs.

If anyone thinks “theres a player in there” then they know nothing about football, defending, positioning.

He is pish. If he wasnt an absolute fanny you wouldnt even have heard of him.
it's tragic. I'm assuming folk like to make themselves look even-handed or something.

I can't think of another single player from an opponent who has so contributed so directly to us winning games - Anton Rogan is the main other one that comes to mind!

A defender who can't defend or pass.

No idea why he is rated, seems like the more someone has said it the more people think it. The Zander Diamond comparison is a good one.

Terrible player, horrible person. Not sure where people get the idea that he is some good footballer in the making. His attitude will firstly ensure that he never becomes a good footballer and he will most likely cripple himself before he cripples someone else.

His behaviour is getting worse as well. Genuinely starting to think there is perhaps something wrong with the lad and he needs some help. That glaikit look has permanently fixed on his face suggests not all the cogs are turning.

Now he's added diving and rolling around to his list of things that make him horrific as a player. The nonsense with him trying to get the player back on the pitch when he was injured should have seen him booked - even the Hibs player looked at him like he was a tit.

He's just another nobody that is trying to make some sort of personal rivalry with Rangers to make himself relevant. He's an awful defender and Morelos runs him ragged.

I’m actually struggling to remember the last game he played against us that he didn’t make a major blunder. Even when we absolutely terrible at Hampden in that semi final, he still caused the goal we scored.
That's why I struggle to see why Bears can see a player in him. Every game against us there is an error which negatively impacts his side. So if you are a Rangers fan watching that, how can you see it? I personally think Sibbick at Hearts has a better chance of making a career down south.

He's a cheat yet the media barely do anything to highlight it.

Not only is he an animal when he flies into challenges but his play acting is getting beyond a joke now as well.

Went down holding his face against Hearts to get the game stopped, despite the fact that the ball hit the player beside him. Hibs were under pressure and he knew the ref would have to blow due to a head knock though.

Against us the other night he had a hold of Bassey and wanted to make it look as if Bassey was pulling him to the ground. Then again when he went in for a challenge with Arfield he was rolling about seemingly in agony despite there being absolutely no contact.

He's honestly so bad. I don't understand the "player in there" line of thinking. Where? He's honking. His positioning is terrible, he consistently gives the ball away and he's an accident waiting to happen.
Its the "emperors new clothes" with him. "there is a player there" gets repeated all the time despite all the evidence to the contrary.

How many games is that he's lost against us? Think it's about 12 to 2.

It’s a bit of a habit of mines to message him on instagram and let him know he’s shite anytime we beat them :)

I actually think there is a decent player in there. Problem is that its buried under layer upon layer of scumbaggery and stupidity.

When you think how many good pro's out there dont make it in the game and then you see a guy like that with a bit of talent being a reprehensible scutter it really does boil the blood.

He’s awful. No interest in playing a game or improving himself as a player. Whilst there’s potential in there it’s another wasted player from the Hibs conveyor belt of rockets.

Why do we discuss this arsehole of a player do much. He's a thug,an arsehole and plays for a shite team. Does anyone need to know any more.

Technically very poor.

Tries to play up to the cameras to mask his shortcomings as a player.

Hibs is his level and always will be

When he first broke through he had talent but he’s stagnated since and not improved. His passing out from the back is suicidal at times as well. Played our players onside multiple times as well.

Back