San Marino v Scotland -5pm KO

They’ll win 6-0 or something like that, hope Sam Marino score as that’s just as embarrassing as the result the other day.

Kazakhs against Russia on now

Be interesting to see how Kazakhstan fare against the 2nd seeds and if Russia show any signs of weakness as realistically (don’t laugh) Scotland will need 4 points out of 6 against russia and results against Belgium too - assuming this game here goes to form and the Kazakhs don’t batter the Russians also

Feel sorry for Eck but he’s gone at the game tbf.

The fall out from a non win would amuse me though.

Any normal side would ring the changes after an all time bad shit show like the other day but I wouldn't be surprised if it's largely the same diddies that start again today.

It's almost like there's a quota of mentally challengeds selected that needs to be hit.

This Scotland team should beat San Marino with some ease.
However, if they don't I might find it difficult not to laugh.
Will it be a laugh of frustration or one of derision?

A scrappy 2-0 win followed by McLeish telling the media he's especially pleased for the Alex McLeish fans.

The problem being, San Marino will get scudded every game, so it matters little.

Scotland are shit but should still beat this team very comfortably. Can't see san marino getting anything.

Considering Ireland only beat Gibraltar by one goal yesterday they should be wary.

Would be funny as hell to see Scotland fail to beat San Marino.

Whatever the score today, I hope Eck calls it a day.

Agreed.

At the minute he's the one last token orange bastard they can scapegoat and blame all their shortcomings on.

I don't want there to be anywhere for Bain, Tierney, Robertson, Shinnie, O'Donnell, McKenna, Forrest, McGinn, Armstrong, Christie, McGregor and the rest of the tims, sheep and arseholes that make up that squad to hide when they inevitably feck up another qualifying campaign.

Scotland might as well go the full hug and put a rabid like Steve Clarke in charge and give us all even more of a LOL when the next balls up comes.

They will win 4 -0 and justify the medias faith in the wonderboys from scum fc, sheep utd etc

It's obviously a must-win game but it won't necessarily be easy as the ROI result shows.

Wales winning 1-0.

It will be a poor performance with 1 or 2 late goals to scrape a win. And I couldn't care less.

Gibraltar nearly got something against the Irish so this is not a certainty for Scotland.If it is 0-0 at half time then who knows what could happen.
Would be brilliant if San Marino could get something

The glee and venom from hacks like Jackson against Big Eck have for some reason wound me up.

They are sitting there hoping for him to slip up tonight. Scum

Kazakhstan 0 - Russia 4

And still 30 mins to go

Russia showing us just exactly how excruciatingly humiliating that 3-0 defeat by goat herders actually was

As long as they injure a few tims then it’s probably a decent run out for them.

Fingers crossed Scotland can get this one over the line.

:)

Back