San Marino v Scotland -5pm KO

Can you imagine if San Marino won? Maybe something like that would be needed for a change in structure from the bottom up and investment.

Well that's what any serious footballing nation would and have done in the past after a humiliation.

But then again we know who's in charge here.

Russia could be 6 or 7 ahead here and it wouldn’t flatter them

Have cut through Kazakhstan at will and big Dzubya has been unplayable

He’ll devour that Scottish backline

Got talking to a tranny army type in the pub last night unfortunately, says he's not too fussed about the campaign as they are guaranteed a play off slot regardless. Says they only have to have 2 good performances between now and the end of the qualifiers in the play offs and they're there.
Someone please tell me he's off his head?

Got talking to a tranny army type in the pub last night unfortunately, says he's not too fussed about the campaign as they are guaranteed a play off slot regardless. Says they only have to have 2 good performances between now and the end of the qualifiers in the play offs and they're there.
They can still qualify through the nations league

Yes he is correct. They have already got a play off berth, also can qualify automatically if they finish in the top two of the group. Big Eck could use this tournament to play the u21's instead of celtc minded players.

Conceding a goal to San Marino is an utter embarrassment never mind defeat. Unthinkable that Scotland could lose to them.

Can't be too often that a single qualifying group contains the best team in the world and the worst team in the world according to Fifa rankings.

It’s one of those games where every minute that ticks past without Scotland scoring is another little dagger into the future of McLeish and his two stooges. To be honest I want Eck away from this shitshow asap, so I will be watching totally ambivalent.

Scotland must be the only team to play 1 up front against San Marino. Never mind the one being a converted right back.

Not really paid much attention to the national side over recent years but had a nosey at the team there after first checking to see if Borna starts again for Croatia (he does).

The Scottish team is full of really average, if not below average players. It makes the result the other night less of a surprise and makes you think San Marino actually have a chance here - how damning is that?!

2-0 win followed by claims in the media that we are building something and, anyway, whaes like us?

Some Dundee United supporter wrapped in a yes flag will piss in a fountain and anti-English bigotry will be the order of the day.

Pretty much covers it.

:D

D2bjC53WwAAdWPZ.jpg:large

As a boy I would always want my country to do well. I’ve done the Wembley weekends the internationals at Hampden, all that stuff... But I’m really struggling now in this current climate,where a large section of the Scottish support and Scottish media do not hide their hatred towards Rangers, the club I love and have supported as a boy.
How can I stand side by side with these people.? It doesn’t sit well with me.
Anyone else feel this way.?

Last edited:
Dreadful team how McKenna can keep his place after that last game is beyond me.

I fear the worst here. A 2-1 win to Scotland then we hear Alex McLeish tell us that this was actually a great result.

Back