Saturday Football

Decent result for the scum tbh, was hoping they would stumble through but that will give them a boost. We will have to be at it on Saturday. Its a huge match.

I was hoping VAR would pull back the goal for Mane handling the first cross. Just for the hilarity, not sure what touched the first cross.

Big Daryl Dike is going to fire Barnsley into the EPL. He's like a good version of Dykes.
It’s obscene that Barnsley can afford £15m for him though, considering he’s an unproven 20 year old American suppose that is the Championship.

Boy looks a player, and is another young American who should go to the top.

They’ll make a fortune on him in a few years, if he continues this form.

Good result for scum as it helps big jk take another brave step towards being appointed their next manager. That being said, it's lovely how meaningless the results are

Can only imagine that Gilmour and some of the other promising youngsters at Chelsea will be looking for new clubs in the summer.

It’s obscene that Barnsley can afford £15m for him though, considering he’s an unproven 20 year old American suppose that is the Championship.

Boy looks a player, and is another young American who should go to the top.

They’ll make a fortune on him in a few years, if he continues this form.

He's on loan, bud. Barnsley's transfer record is still something like 1.5 million. Orlando want around $15 million to make it permanent but I sincerely doubt that will happen even if they do get promoted.

His ceiling is incredible. Plenty of goals but it's his all-round game that is most impressive. Reminds me of Duncan Ferguson.

Woodrow is another quality player. He's like Hagi in that he isn't fast by any means but is technically superb.

Palace are in big trouble next season imo. Heard on the radio 9 first team players out of contract at the end of the season and no plans to talk to the players until it finishes. Hodgson probably for the off aswell.

Is this Hamilton’s season? Always seem to find a way out but can’t see it this year
I’m afraid so.

Travesty today - ahead on every stat, stonewall pen not awarded, but lost stupid goal at the start, then couldn’t score ourselves. The other game, Killie-County, was a perfect draw. If Accies had won, we’d be tenth. Instead we lost further ground, and we’re running out of games.

It’s been a good run. Our longest spell in the top flight in my lifetime - in fact, since the 1930s. 7 seasons in a row, and 10 of the last 13.

I've always had a soft spot for Dortmund and because of lockdown I've watched them more than ever this season...they are shit. So inconsistent.

I’m afraid so.

Travesty today - ahead on every stat, stonewall pen not awarded, but lost stupid goal at the start, then couldn’t score ourselves. The other game, Killie-County, was a perfect draw. If Accies had won, we’d be tenth. Instead we lost further ground, and we’re running out of games.

It’s been a good run. Our longest spell in the top flight in my lifetime - in fact, since the 1930s. 7 seasons in a row, and 10 of the last 13.
Aye but your only fucking Hamilton :))

I’m afraid so.

Invoke the spirit of Marvin like we did.

If you can't do that, evoke the spirit of Houdini!

For what it is worth I think you will get a chance via a play-off (your last two post-split games will be something).

Why did Lampard get so much stick for playing Mount? Easily been Chelsea’s best player this season imo
Think it just looked like he was shoehorning him into the team in any position he could, more so last season. Was a decent performer but not really the level where you absolutely had to get him on the pitch at the expense of other players.

The stick probably just came from people turning on Lampard and looking for any excuse, Mount was clearly his favourite so a good target

Palace look every inch a team badly needing a recharge.

Can't see Woy being there next season.

Liverpool8/15
Match Betting
Liverpool v Aston Villa
FT 2 - 1

Barnsley23/20
Match Betting
Barnsley v Middlesbrough
FT 2 - 0

Luton27/20
Match Betting
Wycombe v Luton
FT 1 - 3

QPR27/20
Match Betting
QPR v Sheff Wed
FT 4 - 1

Peterborough7/10
Match Betting
Swindon v Peterborough
FT
0 - 3

Sunderland10/11
Match Betting
Sunderland v Charlton
FT 1-2

at least my horse won

You’d have to fancy Chelsea over Liverpool for 4th spot on today’s viewing

Palace look every inch a team badly needing a recharge.

Can't see Woy being there next season.
Contracts up at the end of the season I’m sure. My mate lives down there and is a Palace ST holder and reckons they are getting Dyche.

Levante 1 up at Eibar, looks like Eibar's time in the top division is going to be over.

Watching that instead of some EPL mid table clash to get ready for the big game later.

Palace are one of those teams that just exist. Never win anything,never really flirt with relegation just mid table nothingness.

Back